[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Left: Our Children are dying in our schools. Firearms are everywhere. Do something TRUMP!

Trump: K, Let's make it illegal to put a rubber band on a semi-auto.

Left: God Bless you Trump. You saved us.

Yeah dude he's totally not a ny globalist that always talked about gun control

4d chess all along

Seeing you knight for him is lol :lol:

Lmao your such a cuck you find a way to applaud him for everything

Bump stock ban is now a good thing

Wow you really showed the shitlibs!! 4dchess that was always the plan lmao :rofl:

Left: Our Children are dying in our schools. Firearms are everywhere. Do something TRUMP!

Trump: K, Let's make it illegal to put a rubber band on a semi-auto.

Left: God Bless you Trump. You saved us.

They always revert to the 4d Chess shit when maga dies

Maybe the next nunes memo will finally bring down the shitlibs and fbi boys!

Maybe maga next week! Tick tock :lol:

4D chess? This isn't even checkers

I can't believe this is playing with the dems/left. :rofl: You stupid fucks are eating up the bump stock ban. My god people.

Here is reality. If I was anti-gun and Trump offered to ban bump stocks... I would be all about are you fucking stupid? Bump stocks is what we get in the form of gun control? Do you think I am stupid or something?

Total different reaction from you leftys... Finally Trump is listening to us and we are going to get those deadly bump stocks out of the hands of children..

I mean god damn you are a lot of stupid fucks aren't ya?

if you were antigun then, what would you want to ban, you stupid right wing fuck (no offense)

cmj068bn2mh01.jpg

trump/putin/pence 2024

I think it has more to do with the FBI not taking the time to go out and interview the guy and find out if he is acting irrational. They could have taken all his guns and put him on a C5 to Guam, or some other place with a lot of beaches to walk on for a couple of years.

It will be interesting to hear how people's opinions on FISA abuse change when it's Trump who starts doing it.

It will be interesting to hear how people's opinions on FISA abuse change when it's Trump who starts doing it.

Trump isn't abusing it, he's just making America safe again.

or something along that line

where's the two red button panic guy? FISA used against you, shut it down! and FISA lets you do surveillance on MS13, keep it on!

and it's not about race
it's about intelligence, hard work, and personal responsibility
and teaching your children good values regardless of your intelligence

wake up; you're in the US
we don't need the rest of the world to come in to make this work
make it work and get to work

wake up all America

Back