[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

then there shouldn't be a problem banning them. bump stocks really only have the purpose to be used in a crime

i think the ban on bump stocks will work tbh

YES CPT TELE THINKS THIS LAW WILL WORK

why...because nobody in their right mind will put a POS bump stock on their AR/AK so long as an auto sear is so much simpler to make and is so much more effective

it will go from almost auto to full on actual real auto again

gfg i guess

i think the ban on bump stocks will work tbh

YES CPT TELE THINKS THIS LAW WILL WORK

why...because nobody in their right mind will put a POS bump stock on their AR/AK so long as an auto sear is so much simpler to make and is so much more effective

it will go from almost auto to full on actual real auto again

gfg i guess

I feel safer than ever; I don't think there will ever be another mass shooting again.

But if there is...

We'll just make another ridiculous law.

Look out
there's ice ahead on that hill down the future

I feel safer than ever; I don't think there will ever be another mass shooting again.

But if there is...

We'll just make another ridiculous law.

Look out
there's ice ahead on that hill down the future

you can never give them enough

as they just interviewed the downy kid on the WORLD FEELZ tour today

"WE CAN"T LET PEOPLE HAVE SEMI AUTOMATIC WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ON OUR STREETS"

if they take your guns they are not going to become some kind of Orwellian dystopian hell hole where you can't do anything

where you are second class citizens inside your own country

DWhFNJ-X0AISo6P.jpg

DWhFOdtWkAA_oiP.jpg

DWhFPxJWkAggbF3.jpg

DWhFROVW4AA4_EX.jpg

that is crazy talk

it worked and worked perfectly to plan in UK and Australia

don't be so paranoid

DWhMZy1X0AADWPk.jpg

MC HAMSTER AND COMPANY

right thread here

ok guys I'm serious now

You should read this novel

Brothers: A Novel - Kindle edition by Yu Hua, Eileen Cheng-yin Chow, Carlos Rojas. Literature Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I read this awhile back when it first came out and for some reason this thread made me think about it again. It is a Chinese author but it is a universal tale. It will keep you 'entertained' but it will also inform and make you think. If you're a reader, you will love it. It will make you grind your teeth as you wake up.
pls do yourself a favor; I read it when it first came out in 2009 english (written in 2005) and I guess it has stuck with me.

It's for everybody Left and Right

The good news is that British jails are seeing record drops in violence as everyone there is incarcerated for hate speech. The bad news is that everyone is leaving jail with incredibly low self esteem.

and Black Pigeon Speaks will further depress both Tele and Phaytal
and yes
this speaks to the book I'm recommending above... it is entertaining so... there's that

They have been my favorite YouTube channel for a while now. Dude just rips it over and over in every episode.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just bought the book too. Been a long time since I've read fiction but I should take a break from what I typically read. Lol

Just bought the book too. Been a long time since I've read fiction but I should take a break from what I typically read. Lol

Edit
Kinda
Historical fiction
I think you'll really like it. We can talk about it later. I'll reread it.

Last edited:
So let’s not pass any legislation that could possibly be avoided ? Why have laws in the first place then.

because knee jerk reactionary legislation might make people feel good but it would have not and does not do anything to prevent future problems like that instance. politicians should try to focus on what is creating mass murderers (plenty of evidence of broken families being a good start) and try working on cultural issues rather than writing another bandaid law. way too much to ask of politicians though I suppose

I couldn't care less if that bump stock thing is passed. it will make no difference whatsoever, though, because a bump stock can be 3d printed within a few minutes, and criminals, not law abiding citizens, will do it anyway because they are criminals and they don't care about laws.

but yeah, logic, fuck that.

if someone prints a 3d bumb stock after they're banned, send them to a 4d jail. that fourth D can a bitch in jail

just pass more legislation requiring 3D printers to include code that will block printing those objects

everyone wins

Back