Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 3134 of 8750
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
62661 - 02-17-2018, 02:06
I'm disappointed that Pepe wasn't mentioned.

we all know she lost because of that damn frog

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
62662 - 02-17-2018, 02:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
havax is literally the thickest inbred texan **** on the planet
That's great and all, i'm happy for you, but my parents traveled the world and they've been to every state traveling in a 33 ft. trailer. Took them 3 years, and my mother hated it every step of the way, but she put up with it, I suppose. that was about 20 years ago. they also had 2 "travel companions" along the way, my sister and I. my father is still miserable as **** sitting around rotting away while mom watches tv and rots away with him. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, not everyone is the same, so good luck!

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
62663 - 02-17-2018, 02:08
i think he keeps all the bitter angst stored in a giant obnoxious ten gallon cowboy hat

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
62664 - 02-17-2018, 02:10
Quote:
i think he keeps all the bitter angst stored in a giant obnoxious ten gallon cowboy hat
nah, **** that, you'll never convince me married life is better. it may be good for you now, but later on you'll get that itch that you wanna do other things like travel the country, etc. and you know you only have a few more years to do it, but all she wants to do is sit around the house watching soap operas and food network. just ask my dad, he's going stir crazy, already told me he is about to just leave her, 50 years of marriage. good luck.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62665 - 02-17-2018, 02:23
Quote:

24/7/365

never even accidentally posting content

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62666 - 02-17-2018, 02:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

good point
we spend Billions destabilizing foreign regimes all over the world (even Russia)

and yet we can't handle 13 people from Russia buying some facebook ads nobody looks at, clicks or has off adblock

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62667 - 02-17-2018, 02:30
space

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-17-2018 at 02:39..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62668 - 02-17-2018, 02:32
wow, she looks so happy

too bad you'll never have anyone, kotz

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
62669 - 02-17-2018, 02:32
Aw, no response Tele? Visual representation of what just occurred in a language you can understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-tm9-5kmY

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
62670 - 02-17-2018, 02:33
Lol reeee

Guys mad

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62671 - 02-17-2018, 02:34
you want to get personal, so will I, Jason

u reeeeed first, bro

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
62672 - 02-17-2018, 02:35
Lol you posted that on your own ive never posted your priv ****

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
62673 - 02-17-2018, 02:38
Just shows how conservatives have to resort to doxing on t_d when safe space is invaded point proved

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62674 - 02-17-2018, 02:39
lol yeah, that's what it shows.

now shut up you little baby *****.

go cry yourself to sleep or something.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
62675 - 02-17-2018, 02:40
just a friday night in the life of havax

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62676 - 02-17-2018, 02:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
Aw, no response Tele? Visual representation of what just occurred in a language you can understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-tm9-5kmY
actually i took it back

i am reading it now that i have time again

if my gf will ever stfu with her picture show

i actually like it so far

forgive my preemptive laughing it likely isn't deserved

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62677 - 02-17-2018, 02:41
i'm hardly ever here on Friday night, bartender.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62678 - 02-17-2018, 02:41
Quote:
just a friday night in the life of havax

^^^^

look at this guy killing life by not being here hissing at full volume (still)

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
62679 - 02-17-2018, 02:48
Quote:
Russians, according to the intelligence agencies, were also responsible for hacking the DNC, giving rise to Pizzagate, along with a slow-drip of damaging information about Hillary and her associates all the way until election day (I hate Hillary btw, just telling the truth). These hacks ultimately gave rise to the FBI reopening the email investigation less than 2 weeks before the election. This alone may be what have tipped the scales into Trump's favor at exactly the right time.
His name was Seth Rich.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62680 - 02-17-2018, 02:50
Quote:
I said I wouldn't do this anymore, but I can't allow the ignorant ramblings to continue unanswered.

One of the main criticisms of Hillary Clinton from both the right and the left has always been that she is aggressively hawkish and has a history of overstepping her bounds, particularly during her tenure as Secretary of State. You know one person who really ****ing hates Hillary Clinton? Vladimir Putin. She represented perhaps the biggest thorn in his side during her time at the State Department. Seeing Hillary Clinton as President would have been the absolute worst case scenario for Putin.

So when you're executing an influence campaign against a foreign adversary (i.e. the United States), with the very specific goal of keeping Hillary Clinton out of the Oval Office, what do you do? The answer should be clear, you attempt to help her opponents with whatever surruptitious means are available to you in order to switch delegates and/or electoral college votes out of her column and into her opponents' columns.

When you have a strong primary candidate running against Hillary, such as Bernie Sanders, it only helped to bolster Putin's opportunity for success. Ultimately, Bernie fell short of the nomination due to the criminal rigging and commandeering (IMO) of the DNC by the Clinton campaign. Sanders wasn't colluding, he was simply Hillary's opponent, and so was Jill Stein. The enemy of Putin's enemy is Putin's friend.

You're always so quick to point out that Bernie famously tried to help Hillary win the election despite the way she ****ed him over. The real reason he did it was because he saw the dangerous implications of a Trump presidency. If Putin was truly "colluding" with Bernie, was he also trying to help Hillary by telling Bernie to campaign for her? It doesn't make sense. Your entire argument crumbles apart when you apply actual history and logic to the equation.

That being said, votes for Bernie were only relevant in the primaries. Votes for Jill Stein however, really could have been the deciding factor in swaying the general election to Trump. I'll admit that I don't know much about Jill Stein but regardless of what is known about her, she may have been Hillary's Ross Perot in the 2016 election. One of the primary things I do remember about Jill Stein is when she was seated at the same table with Putin and Michael Flynn at the RT (Russia Today) event early in her campaign. My personal theory of why she was at that event is because she was struggling desperately to remain relevant and hoped to raise her international clout by attending a foreign event with a powerful world leader. That's in contrast to your very questionable theory of her swearing fealty to Putin.

This particular stunt by Stein probably had almost zero effect in the real world because neither side believed she could win. Putin and Stein didn't have an incentive to collude. What's most important is that if an influence campaign was successful in raising her profile from "hopelessly negligible" to "slightly more than negligible", this could have had real tangible effects on the election; especially if there is an aggressive and concurrent Russian bot army spamming #HillaryForPrison and #LockHerUp on all forms of social media with 50% of America slurping it up like thirsty lapdogs.
up until that point i am almost 100% in agreement with you

i skipped to the bottom before because i figured the rest was fanatical arm wailing like i got out of your last two TDS posts

i was really getting worried that someone who seemed as educated as you, as articulate as you, could really buy up every piece of late night tv globalist gossip without even questioning it....without even thinking of another way it could or should be viewed outside of a rather neoconservative prism.

i am comforted to know this isn't entirely the case......but it is clear that we don't see eye to eye on the point or purpose of our government and its role in our daily lives to our imperialist platform in geopolitical affairs.

The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism (American Empire Project)

this guy falls more along my lines and on the course we are on we will be in another global conflict in the next decade......if not just in Syria (full out), then with Iran, North Korea, or possibly in another full out Cold War with both China and Iran.

I'm not sure if Trump hurts or helps that but I know we have already discussed that Hillary was far more of a warhawk than he is.......hence why Putin very likely did all he could to keep her out of office.

If you want to go to war and push for the next world war i guess she really would have been a better candidate for everyone

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-17-2018 at 02:54..
Page 3134 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot