Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62622 - 02-16-2018, 22:46
i mean if a male can be any one of 58 unique sexual and gender identities

i don't see why we can't all be any race we choose too

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-16-2018 at 22:53..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62623 - 02-16-2018, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

Lol we should all try that

Just say we are black because we came from cheddar man
this is a great idea

White Cop Who Finds He Has African Ancestry Sues City, Chief Over Racism

I mean the second those dna test results came in he became a victim again

got victim card carrying status for life

When White Nationalists Get DNA Tests Revealing African Ancestry - The Atlantic

too bad it was intended to be a joke

but nobody needs to know that....... u know?

Alt-right trolls are getting 23andme genetic tests to their whiteness – VICE News

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62624 - 02-16-2018, 22:53
I would guess that in this country with bloodlines that have been here for a while (with the exception of maybe blacks and natives) you would probably be hard pressed to find any 'pure' blood of any race.

I'd really doubt that there are many people of white skin that are actually 'pure white'

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
62625 - 02-16-2018, 22:56
im 100% pure nordic

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62626 - 02-16-2018, 22:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Van, what is it that you have to do to be associated with a tribe and considered 'native'?
-sigh- only cause it's you, here is my story and your answer.

I'm adopted. After my older sister, my parents could not have children of their own and tried to adopt. Because of my Dad's work (petroleum engineer), he moved around a lot and my parents could not get adoption agencies to field them.

They tried in the USA, UK, Switzerland, Belgium, some others, I don't know. My mom had family write to her that there was a teen on the res that was having a baby and was considering putting it up for adoption. (it=me) Mom flew back to the the states, waded onto the res, found my blood mom and started talking: long story short, she offered pre-natal and some other amount, just to get me. Blood mom agreed, I was born, family doctor fudged the birth certificate, and 9 days later I moved to Iraq. I never saw the USA until I was 14.

If you want to be a member on the tribal registry of a tribe, it's very parochial. You can submit DNA, photos, whatever, but ultimately, it's up to the tribal council. You can be blonde hair, blue eyes and born in Copenhagen, but if the Tribe votes you in, you're in. There is no other way.

Peace Juggs <3

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62627 - 02-16-2018, 22:58
pure as Nordic snow

and weigh nothing because that is how much snow weighs up there

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62628 - 02-16-2018, 23:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
-sigh- only cause it's you, here is my story and your answer.

I'm adopted. After my older sister, my parents could not have children of their own and tried to adopt. Because of my Dad's work (petroleum engineer), he moved around a lot and my parents could not get adoption agencies to field them.

They tried in the USA, UK, Switzerland, Belgium, some others, I don't know. My mom had family write to her that there was a teen on the res that was having a baby and was considering putting it up for adoption. (it=me) Mom flew back to the the states, waded onto the res, found my blood mom and started talking: long story short, she offered pre-natal and some other amount, just to get me. Blood mom agreed, I was born, family doctor fudged the birth certificate, and 9 days later I moved to Iraq. I never saw the USA until I was 14.

If you want to be a member on the tribal registry of a tribe, it's very parochial. You can submit DNA, photos, whatever, but ultimately, it's up to the tribal council. You can be blonde hair, blue eyes and born in Copenhagen, but if the Tribe votes you in, you're in. There is no other way.

Peace Juggs <3

Thanks. Lol...actually i do have blonde hair and blue eyes...but my maternal grandfather was straight off the res Blackfoot and my paternal great grandmother was Cherokee. I've been digging through my ancestry and would just like to investigate that part. I'm pretty sure all through the ohio/tn valley many of the euro whites in the area that have been there for generations are probably at least some part native

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
62629 - 02-16-2018, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
ascotia i wanted to help u out for when u goat and gloat later tonight
The longer you bloviate and gloat about your fanboyism for Trump and what you think today's indictments mean, the stupider you look.

Don't take it from me through, take it from your future self, because the truth will be too plain for even you to ignore. You are truly the Captain of the idiot ship. It becomes more and more evident each time you mash the keyboard with your fat fingers. So although your positions expose your true level of intellect (i.e. ignorance), you are really good at one thing. Acting as an unwitting shill for Russia and Vladamir Putin.

If, and I mean if, the Mueller investigation is allowed to reach all of its conclusions unimpeded, I assure you that the house of cards you've made yourself so cozy in will come tumbling down in the ugliest fashion imaginable. Keep talking though, I've already finished trying to convince anyone in this thread of how wrong they are and how stupid they look. Trump will face his reckoning, and it will be the most spectacular implosion the world has ever seen. I hope we all survive it.

I'll continue to read on and shake my head as I watch our empire burn.

'Til next time buddy.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62630 - 02-16-2018, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Thanks. Lol...actually i do have blonde hair and blue eyes...but my maternal grandfather was straight off the res Blackfoot and my paternal great grandmother was Cherokee. I've been digging through my ancestry and would just like to investigate that part. I'm pretty sure all through the ohio/tn valley many of the euro whites in the area that have been there for generations are probably at least some part native
I get that. I don't think I've ever met anyone that hasn't told me they are part native (usually Cherokee, and that their great grandmother or great great great grandmother was some kind of princess, it's vogue now. As most Tribes are distrustful of government, providing a DNA test that shows one thing or another is not enough. You have to have been born on the res, have to know somebody, have to be approved by the Tribal Council. There are white people that have gotten in this way, because of service to the tribe or whatever, but not many.

Cliffs: if you were not born to a registered native, and you want to join the tribe, it's going to be hard.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62631 - 02-16-2018, 23:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
The longer you bloviate and gloat about your fanboyism for Trump and what you think today's indictments mean, the stupider you look.

Don't take it from me through, take it from your future self, because the truth will be too plain for even you to ignore. You are truly the Captain of the idiot ship. It becomes more and more evident each time you mash the keyboard with your fat fingers. So although your positions expose your true level of intellect (i.e. ignorance), you are really good at one thing. Acting as an unwitting shill for Russia and Vladamir Putin.

If, and I mean if, the Mueller investigation is allowed to reach all of its conclusions unimpeded, I assure you that the house of cards you've made yourself so cozy in will come tumbling down in the ugliest fashion imaginable. Keep talking though, I've already finished trying to convince anyone in this thread of how wrong they are and how stupid they look. Trump will face his reckoning, and it will be the most spectacular implosion the world has ever seen. I hope we all survive it.

'Til next time buddy.

Wait.. today was bad for Trump or good?

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62632 - 02-16-2018, 23:24
Depends which Twitter bot you believe

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62633 - 02-16-2018, 23:24
Yeah, i've noticed that a lot of people seem to be some kind of native royalty, a few generations a go.

My maternal gramps and his brothers are unmistakable native. I have a picture of them when they were probably in their 50's and it looks like a powwow I have pics of his father and thats a native male all day long. They all have that kind of 'native attitude'...held jobs that are practically stereotypical for natives in that area.

I've only seen pics of my paternal great grandmother and she looks like a textbook little old native woman.

Not like im trying to claim being a native or anything, just interested in the ancestry

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62634 - 02-16-2018, 23:26
Quote:

'Til next time buddy.
dang that is a lot of words to say that Bernie is more of a Russian agent than Trump is now

I mean you could have just said that and be done with it

the rest just sounded like more triggered crying to me

Russian-funded Facebook ads backed Stein, Sanders and Trump - POLITICO

Quote:
Some backed Bernie Sanders and his platform even after his presidential campaign had ended, according to a person with knowledge of the ads.
toodles

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-16-2018 at 23:29..
aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
62635 - 02-16-2018, 23:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Wait.. today was bad for Trump or good?
One of his worst days yet.

Mueller moved his second or third pawn and you guys are screaming CHECKMATE TRUMP from the peanut gallery.

Just wait, this is only the beginning.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62636 - 02-16-2018, 23:30
OIC.. impeached next week?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62637 - 02-16-2018, 23:31
Quote:
One of his worst days yet.

Mueller moved his second or third pawn and you guys are screaming CHECKMATE TRUMP from the peanut gallery.

Just wait, this is only the beginning.
you are right

it is looking real bad for Bernie Sanders right now

Quote:
Some backed Bernie Sanders and his platform even after his presidential campaign had ended, according to a person with knowledge of the ads.

he is going to have to start sucking dick half as hard as you do his in here

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
62638 - 02-16-2018, 23:32
it is pretty ****ing hilarious how mueller is chasing twitterbots and liberals are screaming about how trump is next. my brother claims mueller is playing chess not checkers here

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
62639 - 02-16-2018, 23:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Tick tock hannity said shed be behind bars after the next memo bro
so?

wasnt aware you swear by what he says

/shrug

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62640 - 02-16-2018, 23:37
Mueller is second or third pawn deep on this checker board right now

CHECKMATE DRUMPFFFF

essentially Mueller just blew the lid off of the 100k facebook advertisement campaign story that was broken what...... almost six months ago now?

Fake Russian Facebook Accounts Bought $100,000 in Political Ads - The New York Times

good job Mueller don't say you can't crack the code on ancient news that simply does not matter

(unless it involves the government anthrax case you botched to hell and back)

Page 3132 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot