[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yea all leftists bad
#-SimpletalkS-

The growth of AI, deep learning, and big datat all enabled by quantam computing etc. is the first tech revolution in which not only will almost anyone be replaceable but this revolution won't spread any economic opportunity it narrows it - you'll be either in or out. You'll either own one (at first) or many (later) robots to work in your dental office, sheetrock a home, drive trucks, develop properties or trade stocks on the floor - oh wait ai has already done that. Hell, why would the manufacturers of robots let you own one? They control the means of production don't they? So maybe they'll proggie the fuckers to build ur homes, drive ur trucks, clean your teeth.

Will there be jobs available to allow someone to save the money to buy an economic asset other than a home? I don't think so. We are close to this point maybe within our children's lifetime but certainly within the next 60 years where you are either IN, or OUT. Short of social upheaval your progeny faces a bleak future forever.

That's what I think about.

So do I care about ur millions? Are you serious? I want them :p: I don't call that envy, I call it for what it is - a competition in a game where you set the rules and I showed up late to play. And whereas you were born on third base, I started off by beating out an infield hit. I'm only a player cause I'm fucking fantastic at squeezing extra's out and saw the wisdom in sharing the luv with guys of complementing talents. So we charge for more than what our competitors do cause we really are the best.

One of my best friends is worth over $2Mn. He'll have the money to buy a farm. He doesn't feel safe because when the bad times come his kids may be able to grow food on the farm that his wealth provided, but will they be able to eat the food grown? :worried:

I can't get around that but I'll be long dead and gfg.

Last edited:
Look out for #1

Adapt with the times

Invest in tangible assets for the future

Forget the rest of that bullshit. Can't stop progress.

It's not progress when it leads to an inevitable dead end. It's this insanity people have to start waking the fuck up to.

But like Tesla, some people can't see the insanity even when it looks them square in the face.

t8xgcvusf5401.gif

It's not progress when it leads to an inevitable dead end. It's this insanity people have to start waking the fuck up to.

But like Tesla, some people can't see the insanity even when it looks them square in the face.
Might as well ctrl-k then

QNKzvPo.png

Going full cuck backpedal :lol:

i must say this was a huge win for the swamp

moreso the GOP swamp

now they get to run with the narrative that Bannon is a dumb extremist drunk and to only run Jeb Bush rhino neocon scum like McConnel, Paul Ryan, McCain, Romney, et al etc if you want to play it safe

before Moore that narrative was being shaken up by Trump......and all of these people were about to be challenged the same way Moore unseated Luther Strange.

The establishment had to fear from Populism and American First rhetoric spewing candidates.

They knew all their jobs were going to be challenged, even for long established candidates, candidates who felt completely safe before now.......

and now all of that pretty much goes away.

better dust Jeb Bush and his Spanish speaking wife and Guac bowl back out is the GOP OLD GUARD narrative they will now be running with

serveimage

i mean this is worse than Doug Jones winning

waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy worse

Last edited:
the only thing about recent elections that i am happy about is that i can say i never fell for voting for John McCain or Mittens Romney

just seeing their words on Twitter and virtue signaling for the establishment swamp they just want to cling to and remain a part of sickens me

they are fucking disgusting sell out scum that makes Pelosi and Schumer tolerable and respectable (to their goals and criminal felon/illegal constituents) by comparison

i mean jfc.......Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did some extensive reading about welfare systems in China and India last night........knowing next to nothing about either of them

I suggest starting at Wiki and doing the same.........

I mean talk about making you feel better about your own situation and the reality we are about to experience in Westernized Civilization as North America tries to adopt everyone to our unsustainable and largely unaffordable living standards.

American poverty is a hilarious concept imo.......

it means you have to wait until next month to buy the latest and newest PS4 and XBOX1 games

Breitbart admitted today their support for Moore was purely to cover for the allegations against Trump. Moore is not the type of racist they actually want in DC.

Breitbart admitted today their support for Moore was purely to cover for the allegations against Trump. Moore is not the type of racist they actually want in DC.

racist, xenophobic, sexist, orange baby handed literally hitler

LOL

words that should have less than no meaning by now

but might take one more year at this rate

either way a very good thing

Scheme To Pay Off Trump Accusers Emerges, One Woman Was Offered $750,000 | Zero Hedge

same as getting tired of men having a penis and women being paid to be whores (or lie like one)

DRI0i7wV4AEsXn2.jpg

DRI0jAXUIAALqw8.jpg

they sure got the mario battali one right this week

i can't wait for :popcorn: who is next

i hope they do these one at a time.......starting with schumer and other swamp monsters like him so that we can continue the fun forever without diluting what this means too quickly

no point in letting moore have it all i say

he no longer matters like franken.......

:)

holy fuk this gonna be fun........only 50+ more moores to go

Back