Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2716 of 8750
arsin
Veteran++
Old
54301 - 12-11-2017, 07:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
That tweet read by twits is by a poster called "The_Donald" who has an axe to grind.

Why do knuckleheads fall for fake news?  low iq army grunt is why 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
you never answered if you were >$90k and you talk like a jarhead Limbaugh/Ankarlo (wow talk about comic AM radio genius) groupie so suck me
-SS- is a basement dwelling bipolar who identifies with the uberrich the "producing class" which though vicarious, makes him one too!

It's a feel good exercise in self delusion.

GOP tax plan - donny t is clearing out the swamp and cares about jobs and americans amirite? trickle down ftw!

Sponsored Links
OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
54302 - 12-11-2017, 07:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
^ so says the knucklehead in service to MIIC. But you're too dumb to see the irony aren't you WB?

Another knucklehead post.
The post is from a guy who calls himself "The_Donald." Do you believe it's real?

Having stupid Americans like the two above is part of the reason why y'all can't have nice things.
You’re just making yourself look dumb.

I would say learn how to use reddit, but reddit already has enough dumbass libtards.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54303 - 12-11-2017, 08:06
if you never heard ankarlo boy did you miss out. it might have been a dallas market thing but the guy came on KRLD after art bell and coast to coast and he made glenn beck look like Pope Francis

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
54304 - 12-11-2017, 08:12
So, is the Maga Gareat Wall finished yet??
Don't forget to make Mexico pay for it, boys!

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
54305 - 12-11-2017, 08:16
Quote:
The post is from a guy who calls himself "The_Donald." Do you believe it's real?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
54306 - 12-11-2017, 08:16
tactical autism

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
54307 - 12-11-2017, 09:12
Quote:
hehe i'm glad you posted that reply.... to honestly answer your question (regardless how pointless/futile/waste-of-time/insert-pic-of-retarded-kid-winning-argument-on-the-internet), I would say...

it must be really nice to go through life seeing things in such stark black/white contrast. i'm sure i would sleep a lot easier and be much happier with the implicit understanding that my perception is the truth. recipient classes and producing classes.. is that how you see society? is there anything to be said for upward mobility?
Life isnt all that complicated. Maybe it is for stupid people, I dont know.

Bottom line is that there are those who work and those who dont. Would you like to explain whats complicated about that?

Upward mobility is up to the individual and its a shame this needs to be explained to you. If you work, you climb the ladder. Even fry cooks can become the manager at mcdonalds you dumbass.

Quote:
are you so focused on recipient classes stealing your tax dolars at the barel of a gun that you'd just as soon do away with all entitlement programs as an effective measure to curb population and promote a white atlantis? do you really think the ruling class cares about poor white america? a lot of your people will be curbed just the same. as i stated elsewhere in this thread, people are a unique resource. i know it's popular on pol to consider phrenology and trends in measure of intellect among drastically different populations, so keep on keeping on and hopefully the DNC will grow tired of begging for scraps from the table. maybe they will nominate a real candidate who will steal the rightfully earned income of healthcare shareholder CEOs who devote a notable amount of profit - not to providing or incentivizing care - but to buy back stock for shareholders. you want to talk about job creators, let me tell you about the wealth I create for my company as a worker. you seem to be completely ignorant about that aspect of the economy. if/when I get a better job, my company will be fine - i'm not claiming to be their savior. their problem will be that they'll have to depend on getting much more expensive OT for people on-call to handle the **** I do as a part of day-to-day.
Yes, I would wipe out every damn entitlement there is. Once you start down the path of dependency, its very hard to get away from it and while dummies think that they are helping people out (with other peoples money), you really arent. You create the Free **** Army -you know, people like you. They become wards of the State instead of productive members of society. Your policies stifle innovation and creativity. Why people willingly place themselves in your shackles is beyond me. Dependency on gvt is nothing more than being back on the plantation. Why you support economic slavery is something you need to answer.

Your labor is an agreement you have made with the employer and why you should be able to walk at anytime -freedom of choice and same for them if you are damaging their brand -youre fired. Its called mutual agreement. You pimp yourself as a valuable asset and if the employer agrees, you are compensated for it that you agreed it was worth. So get off that value you bring as it was already negotiated.

Shut the **** up with that commie bull****.

Quote:
yes i'm certain stupid people are in fact much happier. it's really a shame they're so ****ing stupid

btw you mention Bezos as a wizard job creator. I will grant a lot of truth to that. He was a lawyer who wanted to sell books, followed his passion and dreams, and developed an empire. there is some critique of that empire - my ignorant understanding is they depend on temp labor and push healthcare costs onto states in the form of Medicaid -omg recipient class. as long as the job creators are doing fine, lets allow the Medicaid recipient class to starve and die. oh wait where are the skilled workers (who actually generate demand in an economy)? lets import them with H1B

Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace - The New York Times
lol, you will grant me that huh? Thats mighty White of you I guess.

Point stands, people create and build things of value and like anyone else who built a business, you want it to grow. As it grows, you hire people providing they bring value to your company. See above.

Are we clear?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
54308 - 12-11-2017, 09:21
Quote:

Having stupid Americans like the two above is part of the reason why y'all can't have nice things.
Quote:
That tweet read by twits is by a poster called "The_Donald" who has an axe to grind.
Holy ****ing autism...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Retard of the Year post for sure. Nice save.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54309 - 12-11-2017, 09:36
hehehe commie bull**** lets see what happen if I get a good offer. never forget - industry lives at the hands of labor - not the other way around.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
54310 - 12-11-2017, 09:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
and... again. Americas fault for deciding to recognize israels capital. because last week, it wasnt the capital...

Sweden: Horror as '20 masked men attack synagogue with petrol bombs'

The incident comes after protests in nearby Malmo were reported to by shout anti-Semitic chants while protests Donald Trump's decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

You mean Europe in an attempt to be more open and accepting of different cultures has accepted millions of anti semites to enter their country? Lololololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
54311 - 12-11-2017, 09:57
Quote:
hehehe commie bull**** lets see what happen if I get a good offer. never forget - industry lives at the hands of labor - not the other way around.
I accept your surrender.

PS: If you do not appreciate the offer for your labor, you are welcome to search elsewhere or better yet, create your own business and market yourself as to what you think you are worth. It would be great to see you start a business and then your clone walks in talking the **** you do about the worth of their labor.

Just sayin'.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
54312 - 12-11-2017, 10:05
Bipolar dweeb -SS- finds his strength in numbers. Crapclowns all dulled out on psychotropics, still getz excite too easily.
-SS- crapclown nash = group of win.

You guys should post less, make time to find jerb.

You might be a dumb **** if you believe in the veracity of a self serving tweet of The_Donald posted above by a guy who is a knucklehead for MIIC. Then again, you might be nothing more than a bipolar menstrual dweeb.

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
54313 - 12-11-2017, 10:06
Quote:
^ so says the knucklehead in service to MIIC. But you're too dumb to see the irony aren't you WB?

/r/The_Donald is a subreddit on Reddit where the participants create discussions and memes supportive of U.S. President Donald Trump. Initially created in June 2015 following the announcement of Trump's presidential campaign, the community has grown to over 500,000 subscribers and, as of September 2017, was ranked as one of the most active communities on the website.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki//r/The_Donald

/r/The_Donald

arsin
Veteran++
Old
54314 - 12-11-2017, 10:07

Yea im sure that twit is true. Not at all self serving.

Thanks for the copy pasta.

Last edited by arsin; 12-11-2017 at 10:16..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
54315 - 12-11-2017, 10:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
I accept your surrender.

PS: If you do not appreciate the offer for your labor, you are welcome to search elsewhere or better yet, create your own business and market yourself as to what you think you are worth. It would be great to see you start a business and then your clone walks in talking the **** you do about the worth of their labor.

Just sayin'.
Itt bilolar dweeb gets self declared win and thumps chest

Tell us again how left=bad and right wing=good.
Some here luv that simplistic black n white ****

Ill grant you this Simply Stupid - im an idiot for responding to you again.
Most of the time its best to ignore a barking dog.

Last edited by arsin; 12-11-2017 at 17:10..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
54316 - 12-11-2017, 10:43
wow arsin's shotgunning this thread with his downs pretty hard

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
54317 - 12-11-2017, 11:30
lol arsin such a blithering retard

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
54318 - 12-11-2017, 12:45
Quote:

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
54319 - 12-11-2017, 13:50
I for one believe every unsubstantiated image with text on it that comes across my computer screen as long as it conform to my biases

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
54320 - 12-11-2017, 13:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
I for one believe every unsubstantiated image with text on it that comes across my computer screen as long as it conform to my biases
well in ontario the gov't can seize children from parents who oppose gender transitioning so what difference does it make if this is a true story or not? it can happen

Page 2716 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot