[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Now that looks like a grand old time I hope they were serving drinks... was there a corollary to this during the Obama years?

no you'd be thrown in jail for years for committing a hate crime

How short and selective the right's memory is.

There were Obama mannequins hanging from trees makeshift gallows throughout the entire south for 8 years.

I seem to remember some hick church burning Obama's likeness like a dozen times. :lol:

Fatal for the fifty-eleventh time, they are not concerned with the truth they are concerned about winning. The tragedy is the joke is on them economically but this is what you get with increased focus on charter schools that don’t allow kids to take textbooks home, while being touted as the cure to what ails us

There were Obama mannequins hanging from trees makeshift gallows throughout the entire south for 8 years.

I seem to remember some hick church burning Obama's likeness like a dozen times. :lol:

No there weren't. There was that kind of crap for like his first couple years, after that anyone who said anything at all against him was branded a racist.

those were mostly isolated to a few fucked up people.

the trump effigy shit is widespread with whole groups of crazies.

I’ve already stated what aspects of conservative ideology I agree with.... where we diverge is that auditing entitlement programs is a race to the bottom of diminishing returns since the costs can easily approach the savings. You might choose to respond to some of my shitposts from yesterday to clarify where you stand, otherwise it’s a safe and comfortable assumption that your focus on truth resides with the rest of the alt right fuck niggers they’re dumber kill most races to make room for the whites (400 yrs ago the state of science in Europe included fundamentally sound tenets such as spontaneous generation fuk you guys *are* really smart :stab: ), gib me back my tax dollars I don’t need the govt for shit, and a few othe ideological differences.

All I will say to that is consider how wealth and govt have evolved over the past 1000yrs and save your breath trying to convince me that giving millionaires more extra millions will somehow create jobs absent any demand.

Are you religious? Do you have any opinion on the Hebrew jubilee?

EB524A32-0F47-496E-9F00-4CBE7D0669AB_zpse8eoewhn.png

Back