[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

1vx9.jpg
Fake news. Actually this quote is a fake of a fake. :ugh:

Sangar never said that. You post so much fake news it seems habitual. It reminds me of the adage "A fool is easily played."

she had a hard on for eugenics regardless let fakequotes reign

edit- that is a $400 carpet shirt dog you beter recognize

edit edit I say that as a carpet shirt owner myself; burgundy paisey corduroy niger what

Hdawg been raiding the comfort foods since the loss... she is pretty round nowadays. More than during campaign by like 25 pounds

Massive US military social media spying archive left wide open in AWS S3 buckets - The Register

Three misconfigured AWS S3 buckets have been discovered wide open on the public internet containing "dozens of terabytes" of social media posts and similar pages – all scraped from around the world by the US military to identify and profile persons of interest.The archives were found by UpGuard's veteran security-breach hunter Chris Vickery during a routine scan of open Amazon-hosted data silos, and the trio weren't exactly hidden. The buckets were named centcom-backup, centcom-archive, and pacom-archive.

CENTCOM is the common abbreviation for the US Central Command, which controls army operations in the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. PACOM is the name for US Pacific Command, covering the rest of southern Asia, China and Australasia.

maga

LOL

we've got the simply the best
the simply better than all the rest
the leet hacks 2 fite chinese shaq attaqs
the doods who found wmd in iraq
WE R USA'S HIRED GUNS
WE R SIMPLY THE BEST

just another day for data hoarders... we probably all troll Chicago airport bathrooms for gay sex good grief apologize much

IEFtKDs.png

Back