[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Supertrap the lazy jobless bum talking about money again how insecure is this loser sad!

No wonder he spends half his day trying to convince everyone he "used to work hard" what a lazy sack of shit.

This loser needs to move to Europe this is America we work here

All you need to do is latch on to the teat of a large defense contractor or oil company thats heavily subsidized by taxpayers, suck that nip all day as audibly as possible, and trickle down will work for you!

Or get sick through negligence and become a disabled ward of the state like supertrap.

What the hell was the name of that browser game anyways? Wonder if they ever upgraded it. That was fun as hell to play.

http://pandemic2.org/
madagascar.gif

Correction: you were presented the opportunity to prove this mythical 'trickle down', which you still havent answered.

Stop lying.

Decades of US history have proved trickle down doesn't work. Chaol and myself have posted multiple studies proving trickle down doesn't work. Kansas' current situation proves that trickle down doesn't work.

You are just a willfully ignorant imbecile that refuses to pull their head out of their ass.

You can't fix stupid. :shrug:

I think it's cute that supertrap has this idea in his head of what people who make good money are like and when people aren't cut throat selfish people like himself he genuinely can't believe it

Supertrap the lazy jobless bum talking about money again how insecure is this loser sad!

No wonder he spends half his day trying to convince everyone he "used to work hard" what a lazy sack of shit.

This loser needs to move to Europe this is America we work here

Fool said we can't hang around anymore. He said you are a bad influence on me. Sorry loser.

I think it's cute that supertrap has this idea in his head of what people who make good money are like and when people aren't cut throat selfish people like himself he genuinely can't believe it

I didn't say nothing about my money. I am laughing at phrito and his 20%

I got nothing in this game.. you are the one that made some asinine claim after 2500 pages of you whining about other people's money.

How about we bet a permanent ban on it SuperTrap? I'll even up your chances and claim that I'm in the top 10%.

Then maybe you'd get a fucking job with your free time.

wtf

i don't understand how someone so fucking stupid can be in the top 10% :shrug:

fuck that shit, this country is fucked.

Back