[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread by -SS- - Page 2517 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2517 of 2633
Thread Tools
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
50321 - 10-21-2017, 05:30 PM
Reply With Quote
When is havax the snowflake going to come out of his safe space?
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50322 - 10-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Reply With Quote
kittycat is it the future yet




i just want this part of the timeline over already
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50323 - 10-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Reply With Quote
he is cured bros

passed the class with an A+

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50324 - 10-21-2017, 05:48 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
lol

and obamacare wasn't leftist dog**** at all

not one bit

only took them controlling all 3 parties to sneak it past the net with 100% GOP opposition

i would call you a historical revisionist.....but i don't want to credit you with even having basic understanding. yet alone the ability to rewrite it
dunno wat to say dude it smelled like romneycare to me
 
clu is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
50325 - 10-21-2017, 05:48 PM
Reply With Quote
Really makes you wonder why he didn't do that decades ago.
 
Fool is offline
 
starwolf_nexus
VeteranX
Old
50326 - 10-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
dunno wat to say dude it smelled like romneycare to me
Mitt Romney was/is a RINO especially during his role as Governor of Massachusetts. He partnered with one of the least Conservative people in the Republican party Paul "might as well be a Dem" Ryan as his Vice-presidential pick...
 
starwolf_nexus is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
50327 - 10-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
ignore urself owned
 
havax is offline
 
clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50328 - 10-21-2017, 06:57 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
Mitt Romney was/is a RINO especially during his role as Governor of Massachusetts. He partnered with one of the least Conservative people in the Republican party Paul "might as well be a Dem" Ryan as his Vice-presidential pick...
are you C level management at a health insurance company? do you own a lot of stock in health insurance companies? are you going to pretend like supertrap that trumps tax policy if passed as written will benefit you more than those earners over 730k/yr income once it's settled into place?

do you think that those in the class that earn 730k/yr will invest the capital into new businesses absent any demand, since it's reasonable to assume they already have the money to start profitable business if they wanted to right now?
 
clu is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50329 - 10-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
dunno wat to say dude it smelled like romneycare to me
i think it is safe to say romney sucks

and is as conservative as jeb bush and his globalist guac bowls

maybe u need to stop sourcing east coast rhino's as anything but what they are........

romney signed a permanent assault weapons into law in his home state as Gov of MA for crying out loud

LMAO
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50330 - 10-21-2017, 07:01 PM
Reply With Quote
you know.......gun control is right wing agenda clu says
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50331 - 10-21-2017, 07:02 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
Mitt Romney was/is a RINO especially during his role as Governor of Massachusetts. He partnered with one of the least Conservative people in the Republican party Paul "might as well be a Dem" Ryan as his Vice-presidential pick...
right?

hahahhahaha

paul ryan is as GOP as pelosi at this point

worse so when you consider he works better with chucky and pelosi than mcconnel and ryan now

Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
are you C level management at a health insurance company? do you own a lot of stock in health insurance companies? are you going to pretend like supertrap that trumps tax policy if passed as written will benefit you more than those earners over 730k/yr income once it's settled into place?

do you think that those in the class that earn 730k/yr will invest the capital into new businesses absent any demand, since it's reasonable to assume they already have the money to start profitable business if they wanted to right now?
lots of **** that is entirely irrelevant to current conversation to distract from the fact he couldn't begin to grasp what he already said

sounds fun to me

if you aint rich why aint you sucking dick of socialism he says



who am i to argue that science
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-21-2017 at 07:05 PM.
starwolf_nexus
VeteranX
Old
50332 - 10-21-2017, 08:21 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
are you C level management at a health insurance company? do you own a lot of stock in health insurance companies? are you going to pretend like supertrap that trumps tax policy if passed as written will benefit you more than those earners over 730k/yr income once it's settled into place?

do you think that those in the class that earn 730k/yr will invest the capital into new businesses absent any demand, since it's reasonable to assume they already have the money to start profitable business if they wanted to right now?
Okay, so your point is that

"I shouldn't be optimistic about getting any sort of benefit from a tax break because someone else is going to get more money back than I would even if we were in the same tax percentage bracket"



Hey guys I should be super mad that I'll get 1-3k more back in my pocket in tax reduction because a millionaire who's being taxed slightly higher at X% and due to the amount of money they deal with and tax being a percentage he'd likely save 3k on a .01% tax reduction

your second point is that there wont be a increase in demand with nothing to suggest why it wont, ignoring that 1-3k back per the majority of the population wouldn't be an economic boost verse siphoning it away and wasting it on government processing to ultimately turn it around and then redistribute it to those who utilize the most resources and produce the least amount of return is a great idea lets continue to expand our social services till our nation collapses like Venezuela

talking about cutting off your nose to spite your face
 
starwolf_nexus is offline
 
cael
VeteranX
Old
50333 - 10-21-2017, 08:29 PM
Reply With Quote
lmao how much are u making that you're anticipating a $3k reduction
 
cael is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50334 - 10-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Reply With Quote
I don't think it benefits me as written but cutting taxes is always good. Let's see what happens.

Trumps isn't going to completely **** on the middle class.. just a trickle
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50335 - 10-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Reply With Quote
if i don't get the first cut

the big cut

aint nobody eating in my country

signed clu
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
50336 - 10-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Reply With Quote
Mother ****er!

That is some serious bull**** right there.
 
samUwell is offline
 
DC.
VeteranX
Old
50337 - 10-21-2017, 11:03 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I don't think it benefits me as written but cutting taxes is always good. Let's see what happens.

Trumps isn't going to completely **** on the middle class.. just a trickle
if it isnt benefitting you, then are you in support of such tax cuts? if so, why??

when u say cutting taxes is always "good", wat does "good" mean??
 
DC. is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
50338 - 10-21-2017, 11:15 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC. View Post
if it isnt benefitting you, then are you in support of such tax cuts? if so, why??

when u say cutting taxes is always "good", wat does "good" mean??
let me explain it to you chaol smurf account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8

in words you will agree with and understand

you will notice that every response starts with, well, i feeellllllllll

because some personal anecdote about themselves, their family, their selective life experience + how it makes them feel as an individual is how all r-selected individuals think about and view the world and nothing outside of that, like empirical truth, or evidence really matters at all
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-21-2017 at 11:28 PM.
arsin
Veteran++
Old
50339 - 10-21-2017, 11:33 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
I have millions of dollars but buy my clothes at Walmart
You stinky paki's wannabee scrooge's need to adopt western wayz and spend the cash. Cash is not ****, it need not stick to you.
-------------------------------


I've just informed I have a private message from SuperPat.
help me jesus
 
arsin is offline
 
clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50340 - 10-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
Hey guys I should be super mad that I'll get 1-3k more back in my pocket in tax reduction because a millionaire who's being taxed slightly higher at X% and due to the amount of money they deal with and tax being a percentage he'd likely save 3k on a .01% tax reduction
no, you should be super mad that your taxes are being marginally lowered in order to afford tax breaks for those that do not need it. maybe you'll be one someday buddy I am with you

Quote:
your second point is that there wont be a increase in demand with nothing to suggest why it wont, ignoring that 1-3k back per the majority of the population wouldn't be an economic boost verse siphoning it away and wasting it on government processing to ultimately turn it around and then redistribute it to those who utilize the most resources and produce the least amount of return is a great idea lets continue to expand our social services till our nation collapses like Venezuela
yes i'm sure the $1k-3k some untold legions of people will save from tax cuts gets poured right back into the economy and after ((trickling up)), you claim will trickle back down ((since rich have more money to spend on business investment?)).

so where is the demand again? in your scenario you already spend the money you saved in taxes.
 
clu is offline
 
Page 2517 of 2633
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2017 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , absentthecuck , alex dare levert , alex levert , ban dare , but hillary , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , crypto-nazi thread , dutch embarrassment , havax getting tagged to hr , i'm jimmy pop , jason kotz serial rapist , jomo still jobless lol , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , kittycat=jason kotz rapist , maga , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , sperg thread , taxin tele , tele shit posting aficionado , trump justice warriors , vanster is still an idiot , want small govt soooo baaaad

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.