[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

it really explains how they remain such shit for brains

i am trying to study them and figure out their deficiencies......how they work

(outside of inability to try, be consistent, apply themselves, or think critically)

Why Liberals Can’t Be Reasoned With

so this will have to do until they get their shit together

we are apparently arguing with genetics......something that is impossible to fix. outside of simple testosterone treatments (so no wonder they are fighting for trans hormone therapy for men)

this is clearly absents issue now......guy too high on his own supply of estrogen

Last edited:
i will stop calling them liberals and just call them r selected individuals

people who are predisposed to always refer to internal emotional biases over any and all logical constructs

people that any and all education and articles and reading is clearly wasted upon (since they have a defacto default setting)

but cling to MUH SCIENCE and EDUCATION despite being the counter thesis to all fields of study now

Last edited:
Just show a extremist leftist the book bell curve and talk about funding that type of science

Then suddenly science is evil

That's why I hate extremists on both sides

oh man so very true

the year was 1980 and we used to worry about right wing religious extremists thwarting innovation and societal progress to instead promote dogmatic agendas

instead

DMT1o1cU8AAeq-S.jpg

instead

Dickinson demands Hurricane Harvey victims agree to not boycott Israel - Houston Chronicle

fuck all of you i just wanted my auto piloted flyin car

stop ruining this planet for others

he lost them after campaigning for a public option and then dropping it before using the bully pulpit. not as a leftist breitbart dumb fucks

he lost them after campaigning for a public option and then dropping it before using the bully pulpit. not as a leftist breitbart dumb fucks

lol

and obamacare wasn't leftist dogshit at all

not one bit

only took them controlling all 3 parties to sneak it past the net with 100% GOP opposition

i would call you a historical revisionist.....but i don't want to credit you with even having basic understanding. yet alone the ability to rewrite it

Last edited:
Lol of course not.

I need quality posts that might actually refute an argument, not the same old worthless parroted bullshit from idiots like kotz that cant seem to provide a single thought of their own. :shrug:

I made the right choice. I hope he's real mad about it hehe

Reeeeee

giphy.gif

Send the sjw back to his safe space we triggered him

Rhhhheeeeee

lol don't read them or comprehend, just go after havax

you're so fucking stupid it hurts

*edit* in fact, I haven't seen a single worthwhile post from you in months, if not years. welcome to my ignore list. i'll take you off of it when you start posting something worth a damn, kotz. peace bro.
*‎
lmao the sjw needs his safe space

xx5HLi2.gif

Back