[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What if there are more guns because people in those areas feel they need to protect themselves? It's hard to show which came first. Or maybe it isn't and someone has already done that.

A good question that can be tricky to answer. Per the abstract:

The association between firearm prevalence and homicide victimization in our study was driven by gun-related homicide victimization rates; non-gun-related victimization rates were not significantly associated with rates of firearm ownership. Although causal inference is not warranted on the basis of the present study alone, our findings suggest that the household may be an important source of firearms used to kill men, women and children in the United States.

* higher non-gun murder rates did not correlate to higher gun ownership (people didn't find the need to buy guns to protect against non-gun crime)
* still can't draw an explicit cause-effect relationship (causal inference is hard)

The study appears to be behind a paywall. Without knowing if suicides and accidental deaths are being included as homicides, it's hard to give it merit.

Lol of course not.

I need quality posts that might actually refute an argument, not the same old worthless parroted bullshit from idiots like kotz that cant seem to provide a single thought of their own. :shrug:

I made the right choice. I hope he's real mad about it hehe

Reeeeee

giphy.gif

Send the sjw back to his safe space we triggered him

Rhhhheeeeee

lol don't read them or comprehend, just go after havax

you're so fucking stupid it hurts

*edit* in fact, I haven't seen a single worthwhile post from you in months, if not years. welcome to my ignore list. i'll take you off of it when you start posting something worth a damn, kotz. peace bro.
*‎
lmao the sjw needs his safe space

xx5HLi2.gif

The study appears to be behind a paywall. Without knowing if suicides and accidental deaths are being included as homicides, it's hard to give it merit.

you find it hard, I do not

not that I think researchers are incapable of intellectual dishonesty, but it would be pretty brazen to include accidental deaths and suicide in a study on homicide

is it really that hard to believe that more guns available would correlate to higher gun homicides?

Well, that's interesting. And another good reason to change the standing law. I don't think any entity besides a federal agency should have access to machine guns. Or helicopters. Or missiles. Or bombs. Or artillery. Etc.

Even with a trust the local LEO (usually Sheriff) has to sign off on applications. In places like the next county over, that will never happen because the sheriff won't sign them.

I don't have a problem with people buying machine guns in this manner. Buyers are still checked out, and its a more extensive investigation, plus then you have to go buy one. If you want a real live automatic weapon, you're going to spend some cash. For probably 99% of those that want one, this isn't a spur of the moment purchase. Before someone actually gets a firearm in their hand it will be around 9 months and probably in the neighborhood of about $7-$10k.

My problem is with the lack of training. I don't have an issue with people who are saying they are following the intention of the 2a by arming themselves and wanting to be armed at the same level as the average soldier. My issue is that the average soldier has like 2 weeks of intensive, focused training on care, maintenance, storage, use, aiming, and marksmanship, etc with their basic battle rifle. So if you want to be at the same level of a soldier with an auto, in my opinion you need to be at the same level of training with an auto as a soldier.

As far as helicopters, artillery..etc. I don't really care if people buy them. I know people that have legit artillery pieces, cannons, deck guns, recoiless rifles, that are all functional, but who cares if you have a functional deck howitzer if you'll never be able to find ammo for it. You can't exactly go to wal-mart and buy 155mm ammo off the shelf

Last edited:
Yo Juggs what else do you need your ACS w/ PRO & can & 60 rd drum AR15 outside of target shooting? You don't hunt, and hunting these days is nearly always a pointless activity. You're not doing any tactical exercises because you weigh 400 pounds and sweat a gallon after 50 feet of walking. What do you need this stuff for, tell us.

Yo Juggs what else do you need your ACS w/ PRO & can & 60 rd drum AR15 outside of target shooting? You don't hunt, and hunting these days is nearly always a pointless activity. You're not doing any tactical exercises because you weigh 400 pounds and sweat a gallon after 50 feet of walking. What do you need this stuff for, tell us.

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting.

hunt, and hunting these days is nearly always a pointless activity..

Again absent speaking directly from his ass. In the Midwest of the United States there is a problem that every single business has to address. Hunting Season. You lose more than half your work force. Threaten a hunter that he will be fired? lol Good luck. You will be the only one there.

These people treat it like a religion and save all their vacation days and put in for it years in advance. Parents pull their kids out of school to go hunting. Most do multiple hunts.. bow, black powder, rifle. Most put in for multiple tags for Deer, Elk, Bear, Cat.

So go ahead and keep doing what you have been doing for years. Speaking about things you are completely ignorant about.

Again absent speaking directly from his ass. In the Midwest of the United States there is a problem that every single business has to address. Hunting Season. You lose more than half your work force. Threaten a hunter that he will be fired? lol Good luck. You will be the only one there.

These people treat it like a religion and save all their vacation days and put in for it years in advance. Parents pull their kids out of school to go hunting. Most do multiple hunts.. bow, black powder, rifle. Most put in for multiple tags for Deer, Elk, Bear, Cat.

So go ahead and keep doing what you have been doing for years. Speaking about things you are completely ignorant about.

Lol no one in the Midwest does this unless your a complete white trash piece of shit even then most don't do this lmao :lol:

Hunting may be pointless for you, because you don't know how to hunt. I go on hunts pretty regular where for for $75 you can go hog hunting, and will end up with 2-3 250-400lb hogs, get them dressed out for $25 each and have a freezer packed full of pork chops, bacon, ham, sausage. Lots of friends go as far away as GA and AL for good deer hunting (FL deer sucks)

Lol no one in the Midwest does this unless your a complete white trash piece of shit even then most don't do this lmao :lol:

Ever wonder why Bass pro shops would buy Cabelas? Or how Scheel's can still flourish competing? I am not going to ask anymore.. you have proven once again you are so full of shit. You have no fucking clue what is going on in the real world business or otherwise.

No fucking way you are a day trader.

No
Fucking
Way

Ever wonder why Bass pro shops would buy Cabelas? Or how Scheel's can still flourish competing? I am not going to ask anymore.. you have proven once again you are so full of shit. You have no fucking clue what is going on in the real world business or otherwise.

No fucking way you are a day trader.

No
Fucking
Way

The majority of Midwest population lives in cities lol

Back