Page 2490 of 8750
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49781 - 10-19-2017, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
no there is room for improvement. cops (no disrespect) naturally have to tune out people's complaints after they hear a 1000 of them. gun complaints should be evaluated more strictly or by the book, cuz what I see below is flagrant.

Vegas Shooters Girlfriend Says He Would Lie in Bed Moaning, Screaming - NBC News

translation - she was his friend so she didn't notify authorities despite seeing signs of problems.

San Ysidro McDonald's massacre - Wikipedia

This survivalist gun nut told his wife "well the system failed me so here i go". He called a mental health line for support, but he didn't sound distressed so they scheduled the call back until the next day.

James Holmes saw three mental health professionals before shooting - CBS News

2015 attack on Dallas police - Wikipedia

maybe your right juggs - no way to improve this
How do gun laws address the failure of the current system? You want to give that flawed system complete control?

Sponsored Links
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49782 - 10-19-2017, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaol View Post
~60% of guns used in crimes in chicago were purchased outside of illinois (indiana being source #1)
that was his point- he's trolling. he doesn't care about your opinion cuz he knows the truth, and frankly you might appear tone deaf to some for taking the bait. i feel like bush Iraq 2003 all over again.

you can't argue against them, since they use troll armor and your stupid for even trying heuheuhehuh. that is not to say they don't partially believe some of it but these are the same posters saying "damn i wish we could kill all the leftists"

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49783 - 10-19-2017, 14:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
How do gun laws address the failure of the current system? You want to give that flawed system complete control?
are they really trolling or is it Memorex?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49784 - 10-19-2017, 14:22
Quote:
Bumps stocks do not violate that definition. Therefore they can not be classified as illegal without rewriting the law... right?
i am against any new laws if i have to pay congress to enact them with my taxes. starve this abortion-dodging social security safety net until it's small enough to drown in a bathtub
-grover norquist

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49785 - 10-19-2017, 14:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
read some history says the fat neckbeard nerdvirgin.
nice argument, herpes

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49786 - 10-19-2017, 14:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
to be fair, most of that has nothing to do with the gun laws and everything to do with professionals not taking situations seriously
unless i'm being super secret double reverse trolled, I think STrap has finally coming around to the realization that maybe a new law could compel police to treat these complaints seriously.

i'd hate to be on the wrong side of a poorly timed/phrased threat.

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
49787 - 10-19-2017, 14:26
Quote:
that was his point- he's trolling. he doesn't care about your opinion cuz he knows the truth, and frankly you might appear tone deaf to some for taking the bait. i feel like bush Iraq 2003 all over again.

you can't argue against them, since they use troll armor and your stupid for even trying heuheuhehuh. that is not to say they don't partially believe some of it but these are the same posters saying "damn i wish we could kill all the leftists"
I think it's a little naive to assume SS doesn't believe the **** he's spewing. "LOL chiraq gun regulation is invalid" is broadcast all over right-wing media.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49788 - 10-19-2017, 14:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaol View Post
I think it's a little naive to assume SS doesn't believe the **** he's spewing. "LOL chiraq gun regulation is invalid" is broadcast all over right-wing media.
you would be surprised - it pains me to admit that *very generally speaking* conservatives tend to be funnier or more inclined to joke like this - literally to see someone "reeee!"

it is a crap shoot though a lot of them are - misinformed?

edit- regarding seeing this all over right wing media... IMO this is just TPTB keeping the dumb****s in line. after being on this tribalwar form for - 17 years? i'm convinced that for the smart ones, a lot of their positions are espoused with the small desire to see an emotional reaction while the remainder is simple run of the mill maliciousness. I.E. fool

edit- for clarity

Last edited by clu; 10-19-2017 at 18:05..
T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49789 - 10-19-2017, 14:31
:50000repliesbymidnight:

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
49790 - 10-19-2017, 14:34
Quote:
you would be surprised - it pains me to admit that *very generally speaking* conservatives tend to be funnier or more inclined to joke like this - literally to see someone "reeee!"

it is a crap shoot though a lot of them are - misinformed?
haha nah on this board Captain Tele is the only one who openly admits that he doesn't really take what he says seriously (and that the people who do are all idiots). SuperTrap too I guess, but I don't think that really counts as trolling because he's just so 'special'

people like Validuz, havax and SS actually believe the **** they post

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49791 - 10-19-2017, 14:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
:50000repliesbymidnight:
it is not fair it is rasis - I was double bated by the masters supertrap (?) and SS

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
49792 - 10-19-2017, 14:42
At the risk of sounding hyperbolic, I demand that the fascist Trump administration disarm the entire country.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49793 - 10-19-2017, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
victims of 100iq be sure to pour out a little beer in memory

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
49794 - 10-19-2017, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
NEXT WAR: MERRY XMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No doubt he'll rage about it.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49795 - 10-19-2017, 14:53
Quote:
i am against any new laws if i have to pay congress to enact them with my taxes. starve this abortion-dodging social security safety net until it's small enough to drown in a bathtub
-grover norquist
What law *******? Do we ban string and rubber bands within 50 yards of semi-automatic weapons?

When you change the law you need to redefine the difference between full and semi... how do you do that and get enough support?

AW ban cost the dems big time. You act like I am dictating how this works.. I am not bro. I am trying to explain it to your dumbass.

Now you want to try a logical argument or do you want to go this route.. either way for me *******.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49796 - 10-19-2017, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
haha nah on this board Captain Tele is the only one who openly admits that he doesn't really take what he says seriously (and that the people who do are all idiots). SuperTrap too I guess, but I don't think that really counts as trolling because he's just so 'special'

and you really believe you are super intelligent lol

when all you've ever proven is to be a hypocrite liar, always taking the leftist side, but never claiming to be "leftist"

Last edited by havax; 10-19-2017 at 15:11..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49797 - 10-19-2017, 15:12
Should we try to tackle the suppressor side of that vid? I know it is almost impossible with half the ****ing country believing someone is going to sneak into a room with a silencer and everyone will be dead before anyone hears a shot.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49798 - 10-19-2017, 15:12
Quote:
What law *******? Do we ban string and rubber bands within 50 yards of semi-automatic weapons?

When you change the law you need to redefine the difference between full and semi... how do you do that and get enough support?

AW ban cost the dems big time. You act like I am dictating how this works.. I am not bro. I am trying to explain it to your dumbass.

Now you want to try a logical argument or do you want to go this route.. either way for me *******.
give it up bro

clu is sub 70 iq retard

always has been

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49799 - 10-19-2017, 15:21
Quote:

what new law? did you read your post that I quoted? all I was saying was I don't support new laws. **** another reverse troll and master bait

Quote:
TBF I see no use to bump stocks. To ban them though takes a rewrite of the laws that define automatic from semi-automatics.

That is the definition given in the law.

Bumps stocks do not violate that definition. Therefore they can not be classified as illegal without rewriting the law... right?

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
49800 - 10-19-2017, 15:22
Quote:
Why do you feel we have to rewrite the law? Why can't there be another that makes certain equipment illegal, especially when it's specifically designed to turn semis into "autos"? It's really not that difficult.

Quote:
Why? See above.

Quote:
Some people don't care about partisan politics and would rather see [what they consider] good legislature passed, regardless of who controls the House, or whatever, afterward.

Page 2490 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot