[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

list is about two books long of people she blames at this point

now that is leadership i expect

DMN0qhXX0AAD2Jd.jpg

i wonder who she will blame for her foot injury?

beach front just means ur the first 2 die when the peoples liberation army joins the azn invazn of the left coast

i guess that is a bonus if we can't maga our way to victory in the end

Surrender monkeys

GM Ends Canada Plant Strike After Workers Cave on Mexico Demands - Bloomberg

Workers at a General Motors Co. factory in Canada ended a month-long strike by approving a new agreement despite their union’s inability to secure a key protection against work being moved to Mexico.

Members of the Unifor union local at GM’s assembly plant in Ingersoll, Ontario, voted 86 percent in favor of a deal reached late Friday. The automaker refused to designate the plant its lead producer of the Chevrolet Equinox sport utility vehicle, which would have dictated preferential treatment over the two facilities building the key model in Mexico.

Nah.. noo MAGA at all.

Donald Trump considering welfare reform to tighten budget - UPI.com

Oct. 16 (UPI) -- President Donald Trump on Monday said he and his Cabinet would be considering welfare reform as a means of tightening federal spending.
He made the comments ahead of a Cabinet meeting on domestic policy issues.

"We want to also reduce excessive government spending, and that's what we're working on at our Cabinet meeting today," Trump told reporters, adding that he's asked Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney to work with the various departments to push spending cuts.
"And we want to make the departments as lean and efficient as possible, but at the same time, we're going to need departments with lots of heart.
"One thing we're going to be looking at very strongly is welfare reform," Trump said. "That's becoming a very, very big subject, and people are taking advantage of the system. And then other people aren't receiving what they really need to live, and we think it's very unfair to them."

so, do they have to be facing the exact way everytime? like, can they go by the sun, or do they have to carry a compass at all times?

I see opportunity here.

Were I a military planner and at war with these nutjobs, the bombing schedule would be at every call to prayer.

Let's see if 'allah' will save their ass then.

:)

1. Trickle-down is an opinion on how to fuel economic growth trickling down via increased investment. It would be market-driven, not redistributive. Many feel that trickle-down is a theoretically ungrounded effort to implement regressive taxation, a fig-leaf cover for funneling wealth towards the wealthy.

2. gov debt is only relevant to trickle-down in that it has been used to fund the upward redistribution (see Bush tax cuts)

3. See #1

4. You don't make a coherent point here, but it's clear you misunderstand the velocity of money. In a vacuum increased taxation will slow the velocity (& consequently growth). Trickle-down taxation instead describes how tax receipts are distributed from the various income levels. To increase the velocity of money (& growth), you want more money in the hands of people who will spend it, not invest it. There are many reasons why we have had only decent growth recently. I am of the opinion that one of those is that we've instituted trickle-down and it has predictably gummed up the economy.

5. Wrong. Here's a similar growth in cash accumulation among EU corporations, who are not subject to repatriation taxes:
S8Juerm.png

6. OK re-word it as "As described by its proponents". What little theoretical support there is for trickle-down comes from Arthur Laffer's "curve". Both theory and experience are unkind to Laffer's Curve, particularly as it has been implemented in the US.

Back