[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yea ratings were dropping for late night regardless. Those shows only really existed to promote movies anyway, and those segments are available on youtube the next day. Basically you now just have a bunch of older white men making weak jokes written by women and fighting for the same demographics as one another.

Havax u should move out of San Antonio maybe I'd be less rage

Imagine growing up in corpus Christi then moving to even shittier San Antonio

No wonder he's always raging and triggered redneck

if i was "always" raging and triggered like yourself, then yes, living in corpus and san antonio would be a good reason, i agree.

Yea ratings were dropping for late night regardless. Those shows only really existed to promote movies anyway, and those segments are available on youtube the next day. Basically you now just have a bunch of older white men making weak jokes written by women and fighting for the same demographics as one another.

mid-90s conan was pretty sweet - louis CK, bob odenkirk, and dino stamotopolous (morel orel) all getting writing experience - their comedy sketches were nuts

I dont think i have ever watched a single episode of any late night show from beginning to end. Personally, i would rather watch paint dry and, as we all know, thats hella fun.

millennials don't watch as much television, and if they do it's online or after the fact. Assuming those younger viewers aren't suddenly going to stay up late to watch broadcast TV, then maybe something else has to give.

:lol: yeah, they're all tucked into their bed by 9pm

Weinstein will be dead within a few years easily. His career is over, his "friends" will abandon him because it would end their career to work with him. He'll avoid jail of course, too many people he has dirt on, but the money will dry up and he'll be sued by every actress he ever had any contact with, regardless of whether there's any proof he did anything to them or not. In the end he'll fall deep into drugs and alcohol and eventually put a bullet in his mouth.

Weinstein will be dead within a few years easily. His career is over, his "friends" will abandon him because it would end their career to work with him. He'll avoid jail of course, too many people he has dirt on, but the money will dry up and he'll be sued by every actress he ever had any contact with, regardless of whether there's any proof he did anything to them or not. In the end he'll fall deep into drugs and alcohol and eventually put a bullet in his mouth.

But think of the box office returns when we make the movie about all this!

The Netflix rights alone will be gold!

b/c nypd = new york proponents of donald, and weinstein and his (((buddies))) r laod (los angeles opponents of donald)

old tyme biggie/pac shit going on w/ them

Back