[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

waste of time

all he cares about is himself, and possibly his wife

oh and his things

by god don't touch his fucking things... especially not his gigantic 5k bankroll :rofl:

"I am gonna take Ltd instead of working even tho I am perfectly able to becauss taking a job for less than I feel I'm worth is beneath me"

- man who constantly disparages jobless people on welfare who can't find employment

"I am gonna take Ltd instead of working even tho I am perfectly able to becauss taking a job for less than I feel I'm worth is beneath me"

- man who constantly disparages jobless people on welfare who can't find employment
ns

I am not going to lose 9 grand a month just to work at 7/11. I didn't quit working. I was taken off of work by my cardiologist.

Hate the game.. don't hate the player

I am not going to lose 9 grand a month just to work at 7/11. I didn't quit working. I was taken off of work by my cardiologist.

Hate the game.. don't hate the player

unless the players are minorities or make less than you

congrats--you are the vanster of the old white man crowd here

hypocracy and contradictory lifestyle and ideals from supercuck

go figure amram thinks people envy heart attacks and geriatric retard posting 24/7

Back