[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

47633.JPG

glad she's not president
Yes, imagine. Imagine, Shillary, if none of the people had guns. Then, you could literally rape every country you visit and get away with it because.... surprise, only you (government) will have guns.

:srsly:

Shes the kind of person that says, "I don't need X, Y, or Z in my life so, neither do you!"

Yes, imagine. Imagine, Shillary, if none of the people had guns. Then, you could literally rape every country you visit and get away with it because.... surprise, only you (government) will have guns.

Shes the kind of person that says, "I don't need X, Y, or Z in my life so, neither do you!"

Meh, that old bitch is just trying to stay relevant.

She has lifetime protection of guns around her, so anything she says otherwise about fire arms is as worthless as she is.

Forget her and move forward. I dont think she has anything important to say unless it's her apologizing to the American people for her being her. Other than that, who cares.

So to change the subject back to Puerto Rico, I was just reading an article on my phone that the new tax plan proposed by the White House would downgrade the United States credit rating by Moody's.

So I did a quick search to see where we stand. To my surprise, Puerto Rico is the only country in the world that has a "D" rating. How bad do you have to suck to get a lower rating than Venezuela? Makes me wonder what is/has been going on in the country prior to this current mess.

Why these Mayors/Politicians have any leg to stand on criticizing the US response is beyond me.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/rating

But seriously, do imagine a trained shooter with a can on their modern AR, a carrier with six drums and as many normal mags as he can carry. What is anyone going to do against that?

So to change the subject back to Puerto Rico, I was just reading an article on my phone that the new tax plan proposed by the White House would downgrade the United States credit rating by Moody's.

So I did a quick search to see where we stand. To my surprise, Puerto Rico is the only country in the world that has a "D" rating. How bad do you have to suck to get a lower rating than Venezuela? Makes me wonder what is/has been going on in the country prior to this current mess.

Why these Mayors/Politicians have any leg to stand on criticizing the US response is beyond me.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/rating

PR did a bunch of deals with low/no taxes to attract business. Then a new guy raised taxes and everyone bailed. The gov. borrowed money now they are screwed because they can't repay/are corrupt as shit/etc

But seriously, do imagine a trained shooter with a can on their modern AR, a carrier with six drums and as many normal mags as he can carry. What is anyone going to do against that?

They'll corner him and then blow his ass up with a fucking robot.

your labia majora are showing...

can on AR15 = lower bullet velocity lower damage caused by bullets
subsonic ammo = even lower bullet velocity which decreases the damage they'd do compared to a normal unsuppressed .223 round that has the velocity to tumble once inside a human.
drum magazines (5lbs loaded)= increased chance to jam so overall less deaths, as it empties it changes how the gun responds to recoil which throws off aim
a carrier with 6 drums = stupid, just stop you ignorant walking/talking mangina 30lbs of drums + "whatever normal mags he could carry" isn't a whole lot considering those drums are stupidly big and bulky...
what is anyone going to do against that = fire back? shoot him? watch him die of heat stroke in Arizona...

Last edited:
your labia majora are showing...

can on AR15 = lower bullet velocity lower damage caused by bullets
subsonic ammo = even lower bullet velocity which decreases the damage they'd do compared to a normal unsuppressed .223 round that has the velocity to tumble once inside a human.
drum magazines (5lbs loaded)= increased chance to jam so overall less deaths, as it empties it changes how the gun responds to recoil which throws off aim
a carrier with 6 drums = stupid, just stop you ignorant walking/talking mangina 30lbs of drums + "whatever normal mags he could carry" isn't a whole lot considering those drums are stupidly big and bulky...
what is anyone going to do against that = fire back? shoot him? watch him die of heat stroke in Arizona...

How dare you question absent the finnish commando.

giphy.gif

They do a little. Actually in this case it likely wouldn't have made a difference one way or the other. He was shooting from a 320' elevated position into a meat mass. he could have killed 50 people blindfolded

Back