Tribes Ascend Cool Montage Thread

wat do u think?

i do not play because the pus r ez and stork is voted #1 overall

i figure in a year most of the old school LT guys will still rank the same so y bother giving the new guys with egos practice just yet

idk maybe im elitist anyway here

its not an easy version of t1 at all its more a hybrid of t1 t2 and im sure itll have shrike but for now ya LT is probably gonna stay run by stork imo

i dont see anyone catching up to him in play awareness anytime soon unless the T;a kids are holding back for some weird reason

i will buy u this midair game when its avail next for sure ull be in for closed beta or watever the fuck is after pre -alpha

cant see the game succeeding like t1 people want it to anyways... games are a buisness more now than in 1998 they turn shit over... especially fps unless its simple like mw2 i cant see anyone other than hardcore tribes fans playing it...

Which is what 1000 people deep or so?

Just look at the mid air forums most of the people on their are just t1 aus fan boys who jumped at T:A and killed aus t1.

Cant see this kicking of but if it deos i might play it for free so i can hax servers and make peoples lives unpleasant.

gg god bless.

they will probably be putting shifter mod on reflex or midair this is my gut feeling i got nothing else other than really good aim with a rail gun

besides lets not be naive if the copywriter SA goon guild is on this shit obviously theyre contracting out

im sure reflex and midair will both take off a little more in the near future especially with quake champions coming out

Back