lol lt noobies

beserkers tribute server? or some other one

idk man

i still have to get this whole story from lowtax and the other shifter doods about lowtax's 2nd wife or whatever pretending to be me after i stopped using the gateway handle LOL

lowtax is on his 3rd marriage now and just had another kid. hes on my steam friends list somehow despite that forum war i had on sa heh

the beserker tribute server is down now? thats fucked up

i really need to just do a tribute site that includes all of these things.. i was hoping tw would be it. i think it still will be when rayn decides he wants to invest in it

i cant even find the HF and TG forums anymore this forums were nearly as popular as TW was in its hey day..

I loved that server 50/50 24 hours a day scimmage... the server used to lagg when you multi kill over 6 -7 people fuck i miss life back then...

i use maxogc.com still for shifter i forget what the tg website even was. i saw it on archive.org randomly awhile ago tho

i too miss pubbin shifter as a child 36/36 servers (i always got perma banned from hf in 5 seconds for saying the f word)

especially on hillhse

blu-black-alternating-468x362.gif

blu paints black over his mural because developers bought land adjacent with a view of the mural and were going to build luxury condos

existentially: is blu making a point about the intersections of art, economics, and gentrification? is blu succumbing to the artists' ego? or is it an act of stoicism to not allow one's message to be co-opted by the "opposition"?

im going to discuss this with the the fine folks at 7-11 selling cheap cigarettes scrubbing "hard dik banditz 187 crew" off the trash cans

Back