Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page my cycle
Page 3 of 8
Quark
Veteran
Old
41 - 05-02-2016, 02:02 PM
x

Last edited by Quark; 06-02-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
42 - 05-02-2016, 02:11 PM
foreboding or foreshadowing let time be the judge 4 these words mean nothing till they greet you with cuffs and a smile

naptown
VeteranX
Old
43 - 05-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
I have no idea why you think people are as stupid as you.
If your satisfaction comes from being a laughing stock and viewed as an imbecile you are a success.
It only took a day of viewing your previous posts to figure you out.
a Nobody, someone who has accomplished nothing in their life. Hanging on to a video game that no one plays anymore because it was the only thing you thought you were good at. Unemployed, doing drugs, lying, cheating, and apparently raping.
It would seem the bulk of TW have you figured out too.
Maybe you can find another game with 8 year olds you can play and relive your glory.
LMAO...LOSER
i'm interested in your definition of loser, AcouStick

weren't u a homeless grifter for like 8 years playing tribes on library pc's?

Quark
Veteran
Old
44 - 05-03-2016, 08:01 AM
x

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
45 - 05-03-2016, 09:45 AM
lol Quark it seems you took a wrong turn into the wrong part of town

this is not a video game forum its a mens lifestyle forum

and i am a mens with a real vocation (****ing your mother)

Quark
Veteran
Old
46 - 05-03-2016, 10:20 AM
x

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
47 - 05-03-2016, 10:34 AM
wah mark is a baby ***** and has vanster level testosterone now (in the negatives LOLOLOLOL)

and SHE ****IN ADMIT IT WASNT **** ON UR GAY SOMETHINGAWFUL FORUMS U IDIOT *******

~signed kasia who does not date or go on vacation with rapists

Quark
Veteran
Old
48 - 05-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Past words of Alex the rapist.
True insight into the mind of a serial rapist.

08-05-2013, 12:54 PM
she probly use big dildo in secret to get good orgasim since u cannot provide and only make her pee-squirt. u shuld let another larger penis man fuk her while u watch to give u demo on how to be better. but maybe she will leave u for him so not a good idea

maybe i can just guilt her into training her body 2 have the correct type of orgasmic vaginal contractions from my 5.5nbp to 7.5 bp penis

+ with the recent advancements in disposable cockpump technology i am confident that within a year if i am able to brainwash this women into a purely submissive state of slut i will be able 2 pump multiple orgasms into her vagina which is wat im used 2

there is always penis lengthening surgery 2

despite this there is always the risk of succumbing to becoming a pushover or worse yet a cuckold and in this case i feel asserting my male authority and smacking her in the face has served me well

a calm cool "do u want a smack u *****?" has worked and has yet to escalate into an argument

i had 2 bust this out at the beach the other day when she was on her phone for a couple minutes while i was telling her something important

people looked as i smacked her in the fact and i culd see the shock and horror on their faces but also awe and respect 4 my masculinity

so many knowing that they culd not get away with the same type of behaviour

because i am beautiful and worth it and that is y i use pantene pro-v in my hair its worth the extra dollar

regardless tho thanks 4 the advice bro
Dare
08-05-2013, 01:07 PM
i wll be getting her squirt fluid lab tested to check the ratio of pee to squirt in it because if she is lying and actually peeing and not squirting that would be a gross breach of trush and i dont want 2 be manipulated by some slut again

currently it smells like a nice rotten fish cheese smell i anoint on my balls much better than ****** juices but u just dont kno

maybe she got a uti and thats y her piss smell like that idk

only way 2 be sure is let her pee in my mouth

it is very tuff these days 2 find a ripe slut 2 engage in upper echelon insemination rituals but i am trying

the risk of being cuckolded is very real

but im glad i have my friends in the mens rights movement and thunders palace penis enlargement gym forum to guide and protect me on this journey
08-05-2013, 01:17 PM
but how do i kno she is not getting dick on the side by one of the .0001% alpha males that have the social/psychic powers that allow them to control the flocks of hottest females with sub-communication 99% of the population doesnt even kno exist (pheremonal/memetic genetic level social proof drugs)

i feel as though the real alpha females use feminism as just another **** test to disqualify weaker males that they can easily be emasculated

this is why violence against women is the birthright of all men

we all have a right to sex and having it controlled by the top 0.001% if alpha males (that also control all world currencies and social institutions and the police and mind control)

there is quite literally no other way for some men to show their women they are man enough

having seen cheating can happen @ anytime and unless u have rigged the game 4 urself y bother playing???
i guess i just get her a big dildo and **** her with it then when she cums im gonna kick her 2 the curb and say see i told u u culd cum without clit stilmulation u lying whore

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
49 - 05-03-2016, 11:50 AM
lLOL WAT

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
50 - 05-03-2016, 11:51 AM
cool :-D

Quark
Veteran
Old
51 - 05-03-2016, 12:36 PM
x

Last edited by Quark; 06-02-2016 at 09:10 AM.
spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
52 - 05-03-2016, 01:48 PM
you obviously don't understand fiction on the internet ~love kasia

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
53 - 05-03-2016, 02:13 PM
an SA gypsy **** named JESSICA DUPERE conned u LOL

y go full dweasil/tehvul

you realize u can get a fat retirement with no work out of ownership of a fishst1x e-sports bar (or beer vending machines) right?

and taking out a hit on someone with canadian prussian blue? come the **** on even i k8 wouldnt do that to my family

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
54 - 05-03-2016, 02:15 PM
trying to institutionalize your dad on false bull**** to attempt to get the 2.6 million dollar estate signed over in your name is not the way to earn a pension. especially when ur own dad has given you so many jobs and support in the past and your ex-wife tells the family you are jealous of your own little brother WHO IS A MINOR AT THE TIME AND OBLIVIOUS TO THE WHOLE ASPERGER WHITE TRASH PSYCHOSIS DRAMA SITUATION

=/

Quark
Veteran
Old
55 - 05-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Quote:
xtrying to institutionalize your dad on false bull**** to attempt to get the 2.6 million dollar estate signed over in your name is not the way to earn a pension. especially when ur own dad has given you so many jobs and support in the past and your ex-wife tells the family you are jealous of your own little brother WHO IS A MINOR AT THE TIME AND OBLIVIOUS TO THE WHOLE ASPERGER WHITE TRASH PSYCHOSIS DRAMA SITUATION

Last edited by Quark; 06-02-2016 at 09:25 AM.
spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
56 - 05-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
It doesn't matter what I understand.
Its how a judge perceives the matter.
You are so utterly stupid.
LOL
k8 out
l00k asshat quark THE JUDGE NAMED GERRY HAS SEEN THIS. I HAVE TOLD HIM MANY TIMES TO GIVE U A LUMP SUM SO U CAN RUN UR FAG BUSINESS AND DO UR FAG ****. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS UR EX WIFE WAS FUKIN BAT****. ITD BE NICE IF U EXTENED THE SAME FORENSIC UNDERSTANDING TO MY SITUATION AS I AM A BEAUTIFUL ARYAN PRINCESS AND YOU A HITLER YOUTH FROM SOUTH SCARLEM

**** YOUR OWN GOD DAMN MOTHER

**** YOU

~signed princess kasia****~sparkles

Quark
Veteran
Old
57 - 05-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Quote:
you obviously don't understand fiction on the internet ~love kasia
Quote:
l00k asshat quark THE JUDGE NAMED GERRY HAS SEEN THIS. I HAVE TOLD HIM MANY TIMES TO GIVE U A LUMP SUM SO U CAN RUN UR FAG BUSINESS AND DO UR FAG ****. EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS UR EX WIFE WAS FUKIN BAT****. ITD BE NICE IF U EXTENED THE SAME FORENSIC UNDERSTANDING TO MY SITUATION AS I AM A BEAUTIFUL ARYAN PRINCESS AND YOU A HITLER YOUTH FROM SOUTH SCARLEM

**** YOUR OWN GOD DAMN MOTHER

**** YOU

Last edited by Quark; 06-02-2016 at 09:26 AM.
spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
58 - 05-04-2016, 12:28 PM
*middle ****ing finger* u dumb retard **** go trip shrooms and cry fagg0t

Quark
Veteran
Old
59 - 05-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Thats a really mean thing to say to a goonette quark. DOnt you know I'm k8 and I stole this account fair and square?

spockhammer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
60 - 05-04-2016, 01:42 PM
no i am a kasia not u later loser

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page my cycle

Social Website Bullshit