This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 7 of 1252
KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
121 - 03-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Sanders is the true Messiah, bow down before your Jew overlord.
 
KingSobieski is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
122 - 03-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
i don't know if you've looked at a map in your life, but the U.S. is bigger than Europe.
No it isn't. Google it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
in the U.S., one doesn't need a "passport" to travel between states, which is essentially like traveling between countries in Europe
No it isn't, Americans all speak the same language, eat the same food and talk too loud. It's not even ****ing close to the same.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
how many Europeans have been to Australia, South America, or even Africa? i'm guessing about as many (or fewer) as there are U.S. citizens who have traveled outside of the country
You're not very good at guessing. And why exclude Asia or other parts of Europe? And are you really trying to say that going from Arkansas to Tennessee is similar to going from Greece to Bulgaria?

Otherwise, great post, YAYYYY, Hi 5.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Last edited by Mitchdubai; 03-10-2016 at 08:31 AM.
starwolf_nexus
VeteranX
Old
123 - 03-10-2016, 09:55 AM
***** Dumbai again demonstrating his stupidity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+l...utf-8&oe=utf-8
Quote:
The sizes of the United States and Europe compared.
The area of the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) is 9,161,923 km2, while the area of Europe is 3,788,027 km2. The United States is almost two and a half times the size of the European Union. France is slightly smaller than the state of Texas.
I guess he thinks he's correct because of his passport superiority complex
 
starwolf_nexus is offline
 
Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 03-10-2016 at 10:00 AM.
Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
124 - 03-10-2016, 09:59 AM
mitch maybe if u talked a little louder irl and didn't live in constant submission to ur wife and ur theocratic country, u wouldn't come here to talk about urself and seek validation
 
Veniggs is offline
 
Thingfish
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
125 - 03-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
***** Dumbai again demonstrating his stupidity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+l...utf-8&oe=utf-8


I guess he thinks he's correct because of his passport superiority complex
Europe is the name of a continent. The European Union is a political entity.
 
Thingfish is offline
 
[WASP]
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 03-10-2016, 10:24 AM
George W was the antichrist, Obama is satan and now we'll have Donald as Hitler. No, problem is the big money people have been running our politics and now it's not working. All the millions of dollars are worthless once people stop believing the lies. The politicians have done nothing but tell lies to get elected and people are tired of it. Just look at the options other than Trump we have right now. Bernie, no previous accomplishments, zilch, zero, wants to raise taxes to give to the illegal and lazy. Hillary, has done nothing but lie and scam money for herself at the expense of us. Cruz, everything he has done in politics he's tried to lie and say he opposes it all and as of recent a vote fraud. Rubio, the biggest no show no vote in history. But I listen to the media and talk shows who act so professional and well informed they all tell me who won't destroy the country. But the country is being destroyed right now and nobody's doing anything but *****ing about Trump. I'm voting for Trump.
 
[WASP] is offline
 
[MoM] Gort
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 03-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
***** Dumbai again demonstrating his stupidity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+l...utf-8&oe=utf-8


I guess he thinks he's correct because of his passport superiority complex
Area of Europe: ~3.9 million sq. miles
Area of United States: ~3.8 million sq. miles (though I'm not sure if that includes Hawaii and Alaska)
 
[MoM] Gort is offline
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
128 - 03-10-2016, 01:12 PM
http://spectator.org/blog/65736/sand...-won-delegates

Quote:
But while Bernie was cracking the champagne to celebrate his victory, Hillary Clinton was the one riding off into the sunset with the majority of delegates. Because, yet again, Michigan's Democratic party has a wealth of superdelegates
Welcome disillusioned Bernie supporters, unleash your hate and anger by voting for Trump!
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
129 - 03-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
***** Dumbai again demonstrating his stupidity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+l...utf-8&oe=utf-8


I guess he thinks he's correct because of his passport superiority complex
Oh you ****ing retard. Europe and the European Union are two different things completely. Read the posts again, Google again, and then apologize. I'll probably accept it because i'm generally good to special needs kids.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
starwolf_nexus
VeteranX
Old
130 - 03-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
Europe is the name of a continent. The European Union is a political entity.
Quote:
while the area of Europe is 3,788,027 km2



Albiet the European continent is larger though, most people don't compare (apples:oranges) nations to continents its quite frankly silly considering a large portion of "Europe" resides in Russia and last I checked they do not have friendly relationship with "Europe" and free travel is not allowed without Russian escorts which is pertinent to the passport traveling comment.
 
starwolf_nexus is offline
 
Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 03-10-2016 at 02:09 PM.
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
131 - 03-10-2016, 02:09 PM
that is some validuz level fact juking bro

u get a 9 from the new zealand judge
 
coombz is offline
 
Federere
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 03-10-2016, 02:30 PM
 
Federere is offline
 
CapnPyro
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
133 - 03-10-2016, 04:56 PM
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1408007...k-about-hitler

Quote:
Letís Talk About Hitler

Posted March 10th, 2016 @ 8:48am in #Trump

Can we agree that calling the candidate with German ancestry ďHitlerĒ is racist? It sure feels that way to me. Iím about half German, same as Trump. And it feels like a racial insult to me.

Iím not easily offended, but I donít see any other way to interpret the incessant Hitler analogies directed at Trump. If he were female and Asian Ė with exactly the same policies Ė would we be comparing him to Hitler every five seconds?

I donít think so.

Iím not defending Trumpís policies. His views donít align with my own. (None of the candidates agree with my crazy-ass opinions.) All Iím saying is that if you are calling the German guy Hitler, and you are not German (which somehow makes it okay), then I see you as a racist.

Iíll say again that Iím not defending anything Trump says or does in terms of policies. Heís on his own to defend that stuff. Consider me disavowed. My fascination with Trump is limited to his persuasion skills.

Now letís talk about Hitler analogies in general.

As I have explained in this blog before, analogies are not part of reason. Sometimes things just remind you of other things. Thatís the beginning and end of the story. So if your opinion of Trump, or any other candidate, rests on an analogy to Hitler, it would be fair to say you are not using rational thought.

Analogies are excellent tools for explaining a new situation for the first time. And sometimes analogies help you recognize situations that are potentially dangerous before you have all the facts. It is completely rational to use analogies in those two contexts. It is not rational to make a final decision based on an analogy.

Consider the Trump=Hitler analogy that is clogging the Internet. Iíll mention just a few flaws with the analogy.

For example, Hitler wanted to conquer other countries. Trump is opposed to war unless for defense. Thatís sort of a big difference right there.

Also, Hitler tried to exterminate minorities. Trumpís policies lean pro-minority:
  • 1.Veterans are disproportionately minorities.
  • 2.Aborted babies are often minorities.
  • 3.Trump wants to avoid people ďdying in the streetsĒ with no healthcare, and that benefit is good for minorities.
  • 4.Trump wants to keep Social Security strong, which helps everyone, but mostly people at lower incomes.
  • 5.Trumpís spokesperson is half African-American. Trumpís daughter converted to Judaism. And so on, and so on.
  • 6.Stopping illegal immigration reduces job competition for lower-income families. Some say it also reduces violence to women of all ethnicities.
  • 7.Trump wants citizens to be armed. Hitler didnít want that.

I could go on. The point is that Trumpís policies are nearly the opposite of Hitler.
Unlike Hitler, Trump is happy to invite anyone with useful technical skills to the country, no matter their ethnicity. And unlike Hitler, Trump has never made reference to ethnicity. Trump often mentions countries of origin and also religion. But so far, not ethnicity. Not ever.

You might THINK Trump has said some ethnically insensitive things during this campaign, but thatís an illusion. He has railed against illegal aliens (regardless of ethnicity) and proposed a ban on Muslim immigration. I remind you that Islam is comprised of all types of ethnicities. Iranians are mostly non-Arabs, just to name one ethnic distinction.

Trump has indeed suggested discrimination against incoming Muslims. But I think you have to see this situation as a special case because Sharia law is incompatible with the Constitution of the United States. And conquering infidels is part of the Islamic belief system in some corners of Islam. If we canít tell the good people from the bad, it boils down to national security and risk-management. And we also have to assume Trumpís ďopening offerĒ on totally halting Muslim immigration would get negotiated down to something that looks more like a deep vetting process than a ban.

People have asked me whether Trump has made any mistakes in persuasion so far. The answer is yes, emphatically. Asking his crowds to raise their hands and take a voting pledge creates Nazi-looking optics. How in the world Ė you ask Ė could a Master Persuader make such an obvious mistake?

I can explain that.

For starters, and according to science, asking people to do something Ė no matter how minor Ė greatly increases the odds that those same people will do the next thing you ask of them. So from a persuasion standpoint, asking people to raise their hands and take a pledge is solid-gold persuasion. The only way it could go wrong is if the optics looked like the start of a Nazi movement. And Öthey do.

So how did Trump miss that?

Easily. We all see through our own filters. I assume Trump does not identify himself with Hitler. So from his perspective, nothing he does fits that analogy. It is only YOUR perspective that makes the voting pledge look ominous and dangerous. All Trump saw was a bunch of enthusiastic supporters.

If you are still hung up on the Hitler analogy with Trump, spend two minutes trying to make a Hitler analogy with Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, and Gandhi. Itís easier than you want to believe. Confirmation bias allows us to fit any observations to any hypothesis.

Although analogies are not part of reason, people do have a lot of fear about Trump. I have witnessed that fear first-hand. Iíll blog about that another time. In my opinion Ė and at this writing Ė Trump is not qualified to be president because he scares the pants off of about half the country. Thatís Trumpís third-act problem. If he canít solve it, he canít be president.

So you might wonder how hard it would be for a Master Persuader to remove peopleís fears about him in less than a year. Answer: Easy.

Most politicians couldnít pull off that sort of persuasion. But they donít have Trumpís tool set. The fun hasnít even started yet. This gets better.

ó

On a related note, if this were a movie script, the third-act moment was when Trump asked his crowds to raise their hands and take the pledge. That turned his already-bad image into complete poison for two-thirds of the country. No one escapes from the Hitler meme.

But escape he will. Thatís what makes this such a good movie. Get your popcorn.

ó
 
CapnPyro is offline
 
BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 03-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
No it isn't. Google it.



No it isn't, Americans all speak the same language, eat the same food and talk too loud. It's not even ****ing close to the same.
You are correct. I'm sorry that I forgot to throw a couple of qualifiers in there. Continental Europe, excluding Russia, is smaller than the contiguous United States. "Americans" actually don't all speak the same language: there are plenty of hispanics, latinos, africans, orientals, etc, which all speak exclusively in their native languages. We definitely don't all eat the same food. And, when you consider the reason for having a passport: to travel to a country that is roughly as far away as one state would be to another in the U.S., it's very close to the same.


Quote:
You're not very good at guessing. And why exclude Asia or other parts of Europe? And are you really trying to say that going from Arkansas to Tennessee is similar to going from Greece to Bulgaria?
You say I'm not very good at guessing, but you didn't show me where I am wrong. I excluded Asia because it is right next door to Europe, much like Mexico and Canada are right next door to the U.S. I didn't include Europe because I am positing that passport use is strongly correlated with required distance for its use. Do I think traveling between two states is the same as traveling between countries in Europe? Of course not. I do, however, think that it is not only similar, but also that the distance can be the same, which is extremely relevant to the argument I am presenting.
 
BeLiaL is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 03-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Trump isn't a White nationalist. He's about 1% of what America needs, but even with his zionism, he's still the best bet for America. There's a jewish Total War against Trump, which they wage daily in their press. Whether it's this Breitbart JAP Michelle Fields pretending that Trump's entourage mauled her, to "comedian" Louis CK and SNL pretending he's Hitler - every day, the jewiest jews at the NYT and WP are scrambling to write vapid screeds and tactical blueprints for defeating The Trump. National Jewview's Jonah Goldberg recently wrote about stealing Trump's nomination at the convention while simultaneously telling the goyim that the people are powerless to stop them (the jews). We'll see about that, I suppose. You people need to read what these ****ing jews are writing, and understand that it is jews writing this ****.

Either way, as of now the jews are coming to terms with Trump being the potential nominee and are starting to tactically reduce their absolutely vicious anti-White rhetoric in the media. Lately the jewsmedia basically admitted that all of their "gallup polls" saying Americans want more immigration were bull**** and are now saying that the majority opposes immigration. That's probably a nod towards Hillary's attempt to win over the black-brown-fag coalition. They hate that White people have a candidate this time around.

The jewish media is even begrudgingly starting to admit that White people are under racial attack in some of their media, because jews believe that Whites are beginning to look at the Judenpress with a renewed rage which is replacing the previous mellow distrust. This rapproachment on more overt anti-White media will continue until the Trump Threat is cleared. 24 hours after that happens (if it should), every single one of these same **** publications will write gloating op-eds about the "Death Knell of White America" and return to their blunt and obvious anti-White incitement.

There's a long list of yid neocohens who signed that open letter against Trump, and a longer list of jew millionaires and billionaires election-buying with these super PACs like the Ricketts and Paul Singer, using that money to simply defame and bring down the Trump. What's really notable is that none of this is working. People are listening to Trump and not the jews, and that's because Trump directly confronts the jewmedia not as "misinformed liberals" but correctly as malicious liars with a nefarious political agenda. The truth.

Everyone reading this ought to support Donald Trump just to see what happens. I'm convinced he genuinely is anti-jew and have seen him make a bunch of dog whistles in that direction. While most rubes don't notice that Trump always talks about "Christians" without the usual Judeo qualifier most Evangelical hustler candidates (Cruz, Huckabee, et al) do, I certainly see it, and jews absolutely do.

Go look at jew for jew papers like the Forward and you will see the genuine panic kikes have. Their argument is that any president that they can't buy and demands mutual respect will inevitably undermine the jewish social engineering project over America, and they're probably right.

He's not a huckster neo-con dirtbag like Ronald Reagan. He's a civic nationalist that authentically cares about America. And he's leading a revolution against the system by awakening White working people from Michigan to Tennessee. Will he deliver on everything? Probably not. But he's ripping down the curtain and what White people are seeing simply cannot be unseen.
 
absent is offline
 
Last edited by absent; 03-10-2016 at 08:15 PM.
GreyGhost
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
136 - 03-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Michigan to Tennessee




 
GreyGhost is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
137 - 03-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
You are correct. I'm sorry that I forgot to throw a couple of qualifiers in there. Continental Europe, excluding Russia, is smaller than the contiguous United States. "Americans" actually don't all speak the same language: there are plenty of hispanics, latinos, africans, orientals, etc, which all speak exclusively in their native languages. We definitely don't all eat the same food. And, when you consider the reason for having a passport: to travel to a country that is roughly as far away as one state would be to another in the U.S., it's very close to the same.




You say I'm not very good at guessing, but you didn't show me where I am wrong. I excluded Asia because it is right next door to Europe, much like Mexico and Canada are right next door to the U.S. I didn't include Europe because I am positing that passport use is strongly correlated with required distance for its use. Do I think traveling between two states is the same as traveling between countries in Europe? Of course not. I do, however, think that it is not only similar, but also that the distance can be the same, which is extremely relevant to the argument I am presenting.
Well, that's all the straws gone. I don't even know where to start addressing the complete breakdown of logical thought in that post, and I don't have time either. Maybe later.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 03-10-2016, 08:06 PM
maybe someone will support u soon mitch
 
Pagy is offline
 
beep boop
Veteran++
Old
139 - 03-10-2016, 08:52 PM
it's very simple. if u want more obama, vote for hillary. if u want repub, vote for trump. if u want a jew, vote for bernie.
 
beep boop is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
140 - 03-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
maybe someone will support u soon mitch
He doesn't speak English well enough.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Page 7 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.