This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1250 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 1250 of 1252
KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
24981 - 11-15-2016, 00:44
Fact: CA has the worst drivers in the USA
 
KingSobieski is online now
 
Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran
Contributor
Old
24982 - 11-15-2016, 00:46
California is a **** hole. Norcal and Socal all ****.

Just like NY, South Florida, South Texas, and Oregon.
 
StapleMammal1 is online now
 
motoxbudd
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24983 - 11-15-2016, 00:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
If the 25 cents a year you might be paying to help keep criminals where they belong is hurting your purse then let me know. I'm sure I can find several $ worth of quarters in the bottom of my couch.
in 2015, fed raped me for over 40k, n i still got over 8k tax bill remaining. state+local+fed stole over 43% of my 2015 hard earned money. i took a year off work cuz of that obnoxious bull****, and if hilldog got ****in elected, i was fully ready to quit my career in favor for early retirement to my vaycay cabin in da woods, complete with chickens. as it stands, im fairly confident trump will start to fix this socialist **** show n let usa thrive once again. i start new career job next monday, paying 450/mo for private health insurance and 1k/mo gifted to feds for 2015 taxes. **** obama
 
motoxbudd is online now
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran
Contributor
Old
24984 - 11-15-2016, 00:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
in 2015, fed raped me for over 40k, n i still got over 8k tax bill remaining. state+local+fed stole over 43% of my 2015 hard earned money. i took a year off work cuz of that obnoxious bull****, and if hilldog got ****in elected, i was fully ready to quit my career in favor for early retirement to my vaycay cabin in da woods, complete with chickens. as it stands, im fairly confident trump will start to fix this socialist **** show n let usa thrive once again. i start new career job next monday, paying 450/mo for private health insurance and 1k/mo gifted to feds for 2015 taxes. **** obama
You took a year off work when you owed 8k? WTF is wrong with you?

Dude file for chap 7 bankruptcy and retire.
 
StapleMammal1 is online now
 
MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
24985 - 11-15-2016, 01:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caden View Post
The easiest course of action on any deportation issues, is to start with the illegals in our prison system first.
Seriously, even an open border globalist like me thinks you should get deported if you are convicted of a felony and undocumented. Banned permanently if the crime was violent.

Of course I also want to decriminalize most recreational drugs.
 
MadHatSam is offline
 
cogzinofa
VeteranX
Old
24986 - 11-15-2016, 01:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Plato
"War is the continuation of politics by other means."
- Carl von Clausewitz

you want to have a quote war or do you want to tell me why voting matters?
 
cogzinofa is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24987 - 11-15-2016, 01:42
I see a lot of answers people are having through a firm libertarian and 1776 doctrinal-founded stance for those young democrats who went to Clinton's side through badgering and beating into not wanting to be labeled 'extremists' (racists).

Gays banned from being with their partners in hospitals since they aren't recognized? Pursuit of happiness, quit ****ing with them and let be happy.

Tired of being represented by other interests far away from where you live and where most of you agree something should be different through multiple layers of self government. Let the states decide on a whole myriad of issues.

Large DoD and militarized police force that encumbers the budget? Decrease the standing Army.

Even open borders is in certain republican Libertarian thought..ones that decrease the importance of national identity which I argue against, but welcome arguments against.

The main issues that would need to be reconciled is gun control and environmental regulations.

Given I would elevate environment concerns my friends espouse to the status of national security concern (forced migrations of people who do not like America, natural disasters destabilizing the economy), it would make since for Libertarian minded people to ask for the social contract to be placed into 'war mode' to tackle that threat on that specific issue...unless of course it's not really that much of a threat, and/or people don't want to take the necessary sacrifices via rationing to curb it and just want to ***** and whine about something.

Ironically Trump's policies are grounded along these lines by and large, and his main area of reconciliation he needs to make is, in accordance with his 60 minutes interview, having federal law 'trump' state law on gun control. I would argue a strict constitutional stance as to federal jurisdiction over such an issue (enforcement of the 2nd amendment and the supreme court rulings broadening it to cover private firearm use), while the implied rights become jurisdiction of the states, gay civil unions...notice not marriage as it's religious and would be covered by the 1st amendment. then it would be up to congress to do it's job and make new amendments to bring issues under federal control.

Trump will end up helping these guys out more than the current Dem party will by strengthening their voice and they will attempt to vote him out in 4 years. A true leader raises even his detractors to a higher status than before, and increased political voice is the most pure way of raising someone's power in our form of government.

Had a very interesting conversation with a gay lady this weekend, friend of a friend. Safety clip and everything. The only thing I couldn't come to any sort of agreement on was kicking illegals out. she took the moralistic 'feelings' stance, I took the 'rule of law' stance. There is no middle ground and that's our primary issue in the justice system today. try to fix bad guys, or punish them? everything else there was a ton of common ground. I don't fault for someone for thinking with their heart and caring about them to the point of wanting to make an exception, but I'm concerned with down stream effects of making exceptions and the lack of proper enforcement of borders (national identity). The main thing I made clear to her is no government should be the arbiter of extremist thought, as she being down with other girls is extremist in some areas which is improper, as the issue becomes 'mandated morality' or 'free will morality'...well we're the land of the free, right? so I vote for that one. so, don't start telling others they are extremist as you are opening yourself to attack. we're all extremist in one way or another and it's up for society to discuss and form conclusions on what is right or wrong (good for society), not take the cheap route and point to the government and say 'well they said so, so it must be true!'
 
Esteban_Villa is offline
 
Last edited by Esteban_Villa; 11-15-2016 at 01:46..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24988 - 11-15-2016, 01:48
Trump has already telegraphed that all illegals won't be kicked out. He wants to get the violent criminals out, along with border security. Then he says he'll 'take a breath' and figure out what to do then. That's basically admitting that he's not going to remove all the illegals. So expect something like Reagan amnesty, only hopefully this time they actually do border security first.
 
JoMo is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24989 - 11-15-2016, 02:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
"War is the continuation of politics by other means."
- Carl von Clausewitz

you want to have a quote war or do you want to tell me why voting matters?
sigh

you're right, cogz. voting doesn't matter. tell all your lib buddies.
 
havax is offline
 
cogzinofa
VeteranX
Old
24990 - 11-15-2016, 02:13
no, voting matters.

but it's a lot more complicated than "OMG you should like totally be voting" or "u shud vote or stfu".

pithy phrases and quotes from greeks that didn't let women or slaves vote are about as useful as a **** in a teapot.
 
cogzinofa is offline
 
starwolf_nexus
VeteranX
Old
24991 - 11-15-2016, 02:35
Quote:
Had a very interesting conversation with a gay lady this weekend, friend of a friend. Safety clip and everything. The only thing I couldn't come to any sort of agreement on was kicking illegals out. she took the moralistic 'feelings' stance, I took the 'rule of law' stance. There is no middle ground and that's our primary issue in the justice system today. try to fix bad guys, or punish them? everything else there was a ton of common ground.
More like her fake moralistic approach, there's nothing moral about allowing someone to rob resources you and your kinsmen/countrymen/etc... devoted to the education and well being of your offspring and your country's future.

It wasn't Illegals paying taxes to build those nice school systems illegals are using. It isn't Illegals paying taxes so that schools and courthouses and other government services are able to hire linguists to service them, It isn't Illegals paying to have extra paper forms specially made for a secondary language that they can use, etc...

It costs US resources to service THEM, that's resources devoted away from OUR children's future and our country's infrastructure so that they can compete in OUR nation while siphoning away resources and contributing very little.
 
starwolf_nexus is offline
 
Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 11-15-2016 at 02:38..
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24992 - 11-15-2016, 02:41
Here we go

Police raid mosques, flats across Germany as government bans Islamist group

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge...KBN13A0MY?il=0
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24993 - 11-15-2016, 02:49
Also - more Portland mugshots


A 14 year old was in a car. The protesters blocked a bridge - again. So - the 14 year old jumped out and opened fire with a Tek 9 after asking them to move. 'Murica.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24994 - 11-15-2016, 02:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
More like her fake moralistic approach, there's nothing moral about allowing someone to rob resources you and your kinsmen/countrymen/etc... devoted to the education and well being of your offspring and your country's future.

It wasn't Illegals paying taxes to build those nice school systems illegals are using. It isn't Illegals paying taxes so that schools and courthouses and other government services are able to hire linguists to service them, It isn't Illegals paying to have extra paper forms specially made for a secondary language that they can use, etc...

It costs US resources to service THEM, that's resources devoted away from OUR children's future and our country's infrastructure so that they can compete in OUR nation while siphoning away resources and contributing very little.
Charity to others you have no vested interest in other than being a human is a common practice and accepted via millenia of practice.

Also killing all the leadership in the land next door and having your buds move in is also, but has fallen out of favor since the '40s.

I'm not saying either is right, but if the country decided to give x resources to y people cause you want to help them is fine, we argue things on a national level and your opinion is more in line with minem but her's isn't as poor as you argue, just not nuanced and fairly raw.

It's also used as a cause to interject ourselves, for better or worse, to get involved in conflicts such as helping the Yazidi people when Isis were going to throw about 50k of them into a pit if they were able to starve them to death. It cost us a lot of money, risked american lives, and maybe we will get a friendly government out of it? Maybe..?

I like keeping as many doors as open and acts of generosity as a back-end way of making others like us can have long term benefits when properly applied, and shouldn't be discounted as a valid political tool.
 
Esteban_Villa is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24995 - 11-15-2016, 03:02
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1390HL

He looks sad knowing his **** is about to get ripped out
 
ScooBySnaCk is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
24996 - 11-15-2016, 03:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Also - more Portland mugshots


A 14 year old was in a car. The protesters blocked a bridge - again. So - the 14 year old jumped out and opened fire with a Tek 9 after asking them to move. 'Murica.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJkjLoZuxbQ

some classy folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

maybe highway at night bad place to not get hit by cars?
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24997 - 11-15-2016, 03:08
I just recognized a guy I know in one of the mugshots. He's just a stupid kid. I feel bad because he lives with his parents who took him back in after he ****ed up a little while ago and he was getting his **** back together. The fact that he got sucked into this ass-hattery is just stupid. They probably threw him out again. Dip****.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24998 - 11-15-2016, 03:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJkjLoZuxbQ

some classy folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

maybe highway at night bad place to not get hit by cars?
mob mentality at it's finest in both anger and stupid forms
 
Esteban_Villa is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
24999 - 11-15-2016, 03:20
seriously....their mob mentality making great argument for popular vote over electoral college

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlHo-F1z_aw

also.....this is pure EL OH EL



maybe i should thank john oliver for trump winning
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25000 - 11-15-2016, 03:36
Pretty sure this thread has achieved it's purpose.

Pls lock and HOF before Dem crybaby stuff ruins the sweet pages of Trumpiphant Victory

Although I would like to see a gif made of Trump's face on King Kong on the Empire State with Hillary & cronies being swatted in their biplanes

then lock
 
ArakAtak is online now
 
Page 1250 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
globe life insurance
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:04.