This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1242 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 1242 of 1252
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24821 - 11-14-2016, 14:25
We should screen everyone for wrong think before allowing them to do a job
 
Fool is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Skipperlipicus
VeteranX
Old
24822 - 11-14-2016, 14:27
How about we hire the best people to do a job rather than hiring someone to do a job just because they're a homie.

Do you think Ben Carson is the best person we could have as Sec. of Education?
 
Skipperlipicus is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24823 - 11-14-2016, 14:30
I don't know that many people.
 
Fool is offline
 
NightTrain
VeteranXV
Old
24824 - 11-14-2016, 14:33
I dont even know who the current sec of ed is. does anyone really give a ****?
 
NightTrain is offline
 
Skipperlipicus
VeteranX
Old
24825 - 11-14-2016, 14:34
cabinet posts are actually pretty important, but that's ok we can pretend they're totally superfluous.
 
Skipperlipicus is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
24826 - 11-14-2016, 14:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
I realize there are registered republicans that are 10x more qualified to be sec. of education than Ben Carson is. Again, why Carson?
u should run for president so that the country can be enlightened by your decisions
 
Pagy is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24827 - 11-14-2016, 14:43
Who is your choice then Skip? Who is better?
 
Fool is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
24828 - 11-14-2016, 14:59
this might be trick question

there shouldn't be a department of education

so who gives a **** who runs it?

same reason i am ok with sarah palin being our ambassador to UN

because **** them too......
 
Captain Tele is online now
 
Tyco
Veteran++
Old
24829 - 11-14-2016, 15:00
Skip's choice is whomever Hillary would have picked, which would have been, of course, whoever paid the most.
 
Tyco is offline
 
Last edited by Tyco; 11-14-2016 at 15:04..
Skipperlipicus
VeteranX
Old
24830 - 11-14-2016, 15:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
Skip's choice is whoever Hillary would have picked, which would have been, of course, whoever paid the most.
Instead we have Trump's choice, which is looking like it's just going to be whoever hopped on his bandwagon early (ex. Carson).

Thank you for helping me make my point though. How is Trump's selection process any less ****ty than Hillary's?

The corruption and insiderness is strong - that's not a recipe for win.
 
Skipperlipicus is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
24831 - 11-14-2016, 15:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
Instead we have Trump's choice, which is looking like it's just going to be whoever hopped on his bandwagon early (ex. Carson).

Thank you for helping me make my point though. How is Trump's selection process any less ****ty than Hillary's?

The corruption and insiderness is strong - that's not a recipe for win.
difference being one wants to grow these ****ty departments the other has promised cuts.

that distinction alone is good enough for me

----------------------> cliff

<--------------not a cliff

when the direction is right i don't care if you put an actual monkey behind the wheel of these highly dysfunctional rickshaws. maybe this is all part of his troll to show that an actual idiot can run them and nothing changes because they are not needed in the first place.

level 12 **** if you ask me
 
Captain Tele is online now
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24832 - 11-14-2016, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
he's ruling them hard by rolling back all his campaign promises in under a week

#MAGA
Day 1 of Trump Presidency: Wake up, get debriefed, ****, shower, shave and gets dressed for his first official intelligence briefing. Trump sits down at the head of the table and the director of the CIA comes over and says, "President Trump, we want to show you something."

A black and white video starts playing of JFK riding in his limo in Dallas however, this video has never been made public. In fact, this video is taken from the shooters perspective. A few moments later, JFK is killed, the limo speeds away and the video stops.

The directed sits down, looks at President Trump and says, "Mr. President, do you have any questions about your policies?".

I think that when he and Obama had their 'chat', Obama filled him in on the video.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Tyco
Veteran++
Old
24833 - 11-14-2016, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
Instead we have Trump's choice, which is looking like it's just going to be whoever hopped on his bandwagon early (ex. Carson).

Thank you for helping me make my point though. How is Trump's selection process any less ****ty than Hillary's?

The corruption and insiderness is strong - that's not a recipe for win.
Giving positions to your trusted team is not corruption. Now you may point out that his trusted team is not qualified, but that is a different point.

I like Ben Carson as a person. I think its plenty better than having say, a Wall Street trader on your nuclear safety commission.
 
Tyco is offline
 
Skipperlipicus
VeteranX
Old
24834 - 11-14-2016, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
difference being one wants to grow these ****ty departments the other has promised cuts.

that distinction alone is good enough for me
we should totally make cuts to education. that **** is holding us back.
 
Skipperlipicus is offline
 
Skipperlipicus
VeteranX
Old
24835 - 11-14-2016, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
Giving positions to your trusted team is not corruption. Now you may point out that his trusted team is not qualified, but that is a different point.

I like Ben Carson as a person. I think its plenty better than having say, a Wall Street trader on your nuclear safety commission.
I like Ben Carson too. He seems like a nice guy - I just don't think there's any evidence out there that indicates he's actually well suited to the post of Sec. of Education.

You say giving positions to your trusted team is not corruption. But don't forget that Carson only got onto Trump's trusted team because he endorsed him early. That in itself is a form of corruption.

Look - if I give you a cabinet position because you supported my cause early on that deal benefits you and it benefits me. It does not benefit the people we're meant to serve.
 
Skipperlipicus is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24836 - 11-14-2016, 15:23
PROOF TRUMP TALKED TO PUTIN..... (today during a phone call)

"President-elect Donald Trump, Russian leader Putin agree to work on relations, combine efforts to fight international terrorism in call, Kremlin says - Reuters"
 
JoMo is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24837 - 11-14-2016, 15:24
Ben's a good guy. Sec of Education wouldn't be a good fit. Surgeon General or maybe even Health and Human Services might be a better fit.
 
JoMo is offline
 
NightTrain
VeteranXV
Old
24838 - 11-14-2016, 15:27
Im going to need some coloring books and play-doh to deal with all this corruption
 
NightTrain is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
24839 - 11-14-2016, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
we should totally make cuts to education. that **** is holding us back.
yes......without Department of Education kids today wouldn't be able to read

the more we pay DoE the smarter kids get

the better education they receive

same with all other administrators.......plz stop



before you do the impossible and definitively prove yourself to be dumber than ben carson
 
Captain Tele is online now
 
Skipperlipicus
VeteranX
Old
24840 - 11-14-2016, 15:28
It's the hypocrisy that's triggering me.
 
Skipperlipicus is offline
 
Page 1242 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13.