One of the most inspirational people ever. by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page One of the most inspirational people ever.
Page 3 of 4
Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 12-06-2015, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
In the USA, you're 5 times more likely to die from a right-wing terrorist than a muslim one.
sure, if you leave out 9/11, because you dont want to count those 3000 people that are dead, and let the government not classify acts like ft hood as terrorism because of political correctness.

and then you throw in everything but the kitchen sink into the definition of "right wing terrorism" and then ignore the thousands killed by blacks and leave out left wing terrorism groups. I guess you could arrive at that.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 12-06-2015, 12:58
Well, Fort Hood is a good point, as in my own mind it was terrorism. They classified it as "workplace violence," which makes even the most cynical among us cringe.

I think it would be instructive to throw that incident, and 9/11 into the statistics and then run them again, sure. But then there is also this:

Neil deGrasse Tyson enrages gun-loving wing-nuts: ***8220;What a croc o***8217; sh*t!***8221; - Salon.com

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
43 - 12-06-2015, 12:59
I can tell you who the least inspirational person is on TW and he is a fat pasty white ex-pat midget

midst1
Veteran4
Old
44 - 12-06-2015, 13:02
i will use the story of *****dubai to scare my children into becoming successful at life

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 12-06-2015, 13:08
So I guess even people like Mitch can do some good in the world....in a sad, pathetic kind of way. Cautionary tale.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 12-06-2015, 13:10
If Islamic terrorism makes up only 44% of domestic terrorism in the US, that's still an overrepresentation of 4,400% since their population is 1%. I always love the tendency of the SJWs to twist numbers like this. Like when nearly all ******s are on government teat, idiots will say "well, more Whites are on welfare in absolute numbers!". Yeah, no **** Sherlock.

midst1
Veteran4
Old
47 - 12-06-2015, 13:12
******s are like 8% of the population but commit every ****

absent
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 12-06-2015, 13:14
Don't know about that but what is true is that interracial **** is all one way in the US. It's ******s predating on White women. A ****** is raping a White woman, right now as I write this. Nobody talks about this though.

midst1
Veteran4
Old
49 - 12-06-2015, 13:17
when blacks commit crimes it doesn't get reported because the jew media needs to ram white privilege down your throat 24/7

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 12-06-2015, 13:18
Quote:
Well, Fort Hood is a good point, as in my own mind it was terrorism. They classified it as "workplace violence," which makes even the most cynical among us cringe.

I think it would be instructive to throw that incident, and 9/11 into the statistics and then run them again, sure. But then there is also this:

Neil deGrasse Tyson enrages gun-loving wing-nuts: ***8220;What a croc o***8217; sh*t!***8221; - Salon.com
Quote:
And it was even less surprising that conservatives responded in characteristically cuckoo-bananas fashion.
I never saw tantrums or people going cuckoo bananas. I do see people responding with comparisons that are just as irrelevant and no have correlation like neil degrasse's comparisons.

Quote:
3,400: Americans who died by Terrorism since 2001

3,400: Americans who died by household Firearms since five weeks ago.
I dont get it. Why compare guns with terrorism? Its apples and oranges. Why not compare people choking on ice cream with drinking and driving deaths? Its plainly obvious that he only motivation is politics.

Also, maybe im missing what that had to do with my post.

Last edited by Tantric Rex; 12-06-2015 at 13:26..
Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 12-06-2015, 13:29
Maybe neil degrasse tyson needs to ask the question why does our president want to take guns from our american citizens who want to defend their families but still want to arm a terrorist group like ISIS with hundreds of millions of dollars of rocket launchers and assault rifles.

Last edited by Tantric Rex; 12-06-2015 at 14:53..
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 12-06-2015, 13:34
According to the article youre throwing a tantrum if youre comparing deaths by terrorism since x, with anythng other than guns.

I mean holy **** what the **** is salon.com?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 12-06-2015, 14:21
Gun deaths 30,000

Fat **** deaths of heart disease 600,000

Nobody screaming about McDonalds and dunkin donuts and coca cola killing Americans. ****. No, that **** is freely marketed to kids and even fed to them in schools. And then they grow up ADHD and psychopaths??? K.

But guns!

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 12-06-2015, 14:25
love the derail by the commie

'white christians perpetrate just as much terrorism against americans as muslims do'

'nope'

'oh. well here's an article about tyson'

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 12-06-2015, 14:35
terrorism is politically motivated violence so the semantics game can stop in regard to gun violence in general vs terrorism.

ya ppl die either way but terrorists have loftier goals than a mcmurdering black or some lonely autist

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 12-06-2015, 14:49
They call *****dubai's wife "The Ship of the Desert" because she's full of Arab semen.

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
57 - 12-06-2015, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
I dont get it. Why compare guns with terrorism? Its apples and oranges. Why not compare people choking on ice cream with drinking and driving deaths? Its plainly obvious that he only motivation is politics.
Mr. Tyson's numbers wouldn't be as impressive if he took out suicide deaths, which make up the majority of gun deaths in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Gun deaths 30,000

Fat **** deaths of heart disease 600,000

Nobody screaming about McDonalds and dunkin donuts and coca cola killing Americans. ****. No, that **** is freely marketed to kids and even fed to them in schools. And then they grow up ADHD and psychopaths??? !

About 19,000 of the 30,000 gun deaths are suicide. The Left would have everyone to believe it's all from violent homicide. It's also a little ironic that assisted suicide is yet another issue that is polarized.

Last edited by Tyco; 12-06-2015 at 14:58..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
58 - 12-06-2015, 15:02
Quote:
In the USA, you're 5 times more likely to die from a right-wing terrorist than a muslim one.
And you are 9x more likely to be killed by a cop than you are any terrorist

Solution:
More laws and cops to enforce them

Hopefully more gun control laws and SWAT amiright?

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
59 - 12-06-2015, 15:03
At the risk of having my post printed and obliterated, is there anyone who disagrees that "less likely to die" is definitely safer than "more likely to die"?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
60 - 12-06-2015, 15:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
According to the article youre throwing a tantrum if youre comparing deaths by terrorism since x, with anythng other than guns.

I mean holy **** what the **** is salon.com?
Salon dot com is where ultra left wing fringe get what they like to pretend is news.

It is ultimate safe place

It is where people too left for MSNBC go after they had their fill of Rachael Madcow and where you go after you realize Huffpo just isn't crying hard enough about sensitivity

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page One of the most inspirational people ever.

Social Website Bullshit