Updated Configs: all 1.41 + latest masters

beepity boop, back in silverlake :)

i got home and got into bed with my girl but i just felt gross and had to take a 4am shower to get the canada stink off

i dont think im gonna sleep im too wired after the flight i'm just gonna get fucked up and wait until lamill opens and fill myself with so much sugar and caffeine that i have an aneurysm then i'll probably jog up 2 griffith observatory smoke a j maybe stab a hobo

im not sure what it has to do with freedom other than im free to do whatever the fuck i want peace

Last edited:
That exe is really kewl. Groooov
I have a question baby. Can u take a ss of the hq setup without script gl? :) <3

i'm still awake and this morning i spent half an hour jogging behind this super cute tiny chick wearing those little spandex shorts that dont even cover the bottom of the ass

and the booty was both tiny and yet somehow popping out of the shorts all at the same time

and her legs were like, all lotioned up or something because it looked like they were glowing

and at one point i got ahead of her and stopped but i must have looked half retarded from lack of sleep because she stopped too and asked me if i was lost and we chatted and figured out that we have friends in common and i'll probably see her around again and maybe slap that booty

the image of those legs and booty are burned into my mind and i cant get it out and i'm not sure if its because i'm a horrible person or if its just a lack of sleep

That exe is really kewl. Groooov
I have a question baby. Can u take a ss of the hq setup without script gl? :) <3

r u talking about the .exe installer? if so all the configs it installs are non-scriptGL

i didn't really make any new screens for it w/the hires terrains/bases but there is the animated .gif

cool thanks grooov
nice work there buddy.

also, the .exe installer is plas' dream.

yeah i keep meaning to expand the .exe installer with more options

like i was thinking i could strip out Stork and FSB-SPY's skin packs & HUDs so u could mix & match, install Storks HUDs with SPY's skins or my config with Storks terrains etc etc

but then the options screen gets really big and scrolly and the installer would be like a gig+

and might confuse newbies's heads.

i like the idea of 3 sets, like, the original 98 tribe with nice updated scripts and fixeses; a hq pack with better graphix and pretty huds; and yeah, maybe FYB's set like total ultra HD.

that was my idea for the website Starsiege: Tribes

:)

keep on teh good work man. really cool

Groove will you marry me?

r u a us citizen? caues right now i'd marry pretty much anyone if it means i dont have to worry about 6 month limits

srssly USA, if someone wants to hang out in ur country more and can pay for it, u should let them

im not some mexican

Back