[Stacks] What are you taking daily? by Odio - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [Stacks] What are you taking daily?
Odio
VeteranX
Old
1 - 09-14-2015, 03:58 AM
My stack has expanded quite a bit recently.

Protein shakes include:
Agmatine Sulphate
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Mucuna Pruriens
Bacopa Monnier
Fearn Lecithin Granules
and 2 Scoops generic whey protein.

Daily supplements:
Kelp
Ginkgo Biloba Extract with Vinpocetine
Full Spectrum Turmeric & Black Pepper
Reishi Mushroom
Hawthorn Berry
Magnesium, Potassium, Taurine
Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom
LGD-4033
Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport

I also consume copious amounts of marijuana.

Sponsored Links
kdt
VeteranX
Old
2 - 09-14-2015, 05:50 PM
multi vitamin
fish oil
vitamin c
zma

stop taking a bunch of useless crap (srsly taking a supp for black pepper???)

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
3 - 09-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Sus 250
Tren ace
anavar
clenuterol
stanazol
sometimes just chuck in anadrol 50mg for lols
generally run the test 250 all year round
all the others i just do when i am working out.

Odio
VeteranX
Old
4 - 09-14-2015, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt View Post
multi vitamin
fish oil
vitamin c
zma

stop taking a bunch of useless crap (srsly taking a supp for black pepper???)
None of it is useless. Everything does (for me) what it supposed to do.

mjoe
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 09-15-2015, 09:48 PM
yes, it's supposed to drain your wallet

multivitamin
quatrefolic
methylcobalamin
zinc
magnesium
D-3
K-2

kdt
VeteranX
Old
6 - 09-16-2015, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoe View Post
yes, it's supposed to drain your wallet
The supplement industry thrives for a reason. Fear + lack of knowledge

kdt
VeteranX
Old
7 - 09-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
My stack has expanded quite a bit recently.

Protein shakes include:
Agmatine Sulphate
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Mucuna Pruriens
Bacopa Monnier
Fearn Lecithin Granules
and 2 Scoops generic whey protein.

Daily supplements:
Kelp
Ginkgo Biloba Extract with Vinpocetine
Full Spectrum Turmeric & Black Pepper
Reishi Mushroom
Hawthorn Berry
Magnesium, Potassium, Taurine
Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom
LGD-4033
Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport

I also consume copious amounts of marijuana.
here i will analzye some of ur stuffs
agmamtite sulphate or whatever -- just take arginine and even that is marginal aside from blood pumping your muscles
creatine - reasonable
mucuna/buicapoa - i hve no idea wtf this is
lechitin - idk what its purpose is in a protein shake
(why would you take all this instead of beta alanine with ur creatine or if you really wanted the pump stuff, some citru malate / arginine?)

kelp - ok
gingko herb - ok
turmeric / black pepper - just get the spices and put it on your food
reishi mushroom - psilocybin is good
hawthorn berry - marginal even for ppl on gear
MPT - what's the purpose of adding in the T here?
another mushroom - lol
legend - idk what it is but it says SARM in the description so i guess you are on gear
osteo sport - the only thing useful in that stack is the cissus. just buy that

: kiss: just saved you thousands of dollars / year but if youre on gear just throw most of that away and protect ur liver and enjoy beating everyone's lifts in the gym

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
8 - 09-16-2015, 03:26 PM
**** all you ****s are *****

kdt
VeteranX
Old
9 - 09-16-2015, 05:35 PM
green post pics of ur phyhsique

machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
10 - 09-16-2015, 06:34 PM
i dont need ur validation

Odio
VeteranX
Old
11 - 09-16-2015, 07:28 PM
You readily admit your ignorance while still critiquing a cancer survivors stack. Here, let me break this mother****er down with some science for your ass. (I'm not picking on you, I fully expected to do this from the beginning)

I don't take Agmatine for the pumps, though 500-1000mg does give me some pretty good pumps
Quote:
The primary method of action for Agmatine Sulfate is by crossing the blood-brain barrier, entering into the central nervous system, and then binding to NMDA Glutamate receptors. Since this is the chief neurotransmitter involved in synaptic plasticity and memory function, this may be responsible for a number of the associated cognitive benefits of this supplement.

The supplement also appears to help regulate the levels of Nitric Oxide. This is especially true in cases where this chemical has been improperly elevated. It also inhibits, or blocks, calcium channels. Agmatine Sulfate also has some analgesic activities, releasing a number of opioid and endorphin chemicals, seeming to have some sort of synergistic effect on many of these chemicals. It is also capable of enhancing the effects of both morphine and fentanyl to increase pain killing, reduce tolerance, and lower addiction. It even appears to work in synergy with marijuana.

There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training. The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines.

Agmatine Sulfate also acts as an anti-oxidant. Part of this benefit is due to the fact that it helps to limit the activity of Glutamate and thus, over excitation of the brain. Many people will take Agmantine Sulfate to prevent excitotoxicity which can occur when using too much Sunifiram, Unifiram, Modafinil or other similar nootropic supplements. Removal of free radicals, toxins, and other poisons can help to keep not only the brain but the entire body in a better state of health.

There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body. The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle “pumps” in weight training athletes.

Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.
I take Mucuna Pruriens (also known as inhibit-P) because it inhibits prolactin and increases my boner frequency over 9000%
Quote:
Users of Dopa Mucuna often say that this supplement increases libido in both male and female subjects. Since 1500 BCE, during Vedic times in India, ayurvedic medicinal practitioners have used Mucuna to treat male infertility, increase sex drive and improve the production of sperm. Modern research continues to generate data that seems to validate these ancient uses. In a 6-month human trial involving 150 men with infertility symptoms, the following was observed:
  • In all subjects, but particularly in subjects with very low baseline sperm counts, testosterone levels were increased.
  • Catecholamine levels of adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine were restored to normal levels in semen samples.
  • Motility of sperm, quality of sperm and quantity of sperm variables all increased significantly.
  • Likelihood of conception was increased in all subjects.

In user reviews, the aphrodisiac effects are often cited as a main reason why users continue to take this product. While a small number of reviews say that it did not cause an increase in libido, others states improved sex drive, confidence and enjoyment of sexual activities. One user wrote, “I’ve tried several mucuna supplements and these (at 2 per day) have given me the most noticeable boost in general good mood, libido and energy.” Another user said, “. If you’re a guy (as I am a guy), you will notice a significant increase in libido and sexual arousal… but not just after you take the pill, you’ll be “ready” at any given point that you want to be.”

The effects of Dopa Mucuna on sexual performance are likely mediated by the increase in testosterone. Millions of elderly and middle-aged men worldwide rely on synthetic testosterone boosting therapies (TRTs) to elevate their testosterone levels and thereby improve their abilities to perform sexually and/or athletically. However, TRTs create risks for developing a wide array of possible side effects including prostate cancer, testicular cancer, stroke, vision/hearing loss, coma and numerous others.

Routine supplementation with Mucuna Pruriens extract is believed to naturally elevate testosterone levels in the following manner:
  • Prolactin is a hormone that modulates breast milk production and breast tissue development;
  • Excessive or uncontrolled prolactin synthesis diminishes testosterone production;
  • Naturally-sourced levodopamine from Mucuna pruriens enters the bloodstream following oral supplementation;
  • Increased bioavailability of L-dopa stimulates and accommodates increased dopamine synthesis in the substantia nigra;
  • Dopamine is a natural antagonist of prolactin and effectively suppresses it;
  • The suppression of prolactin allows for increased testosterone synthesis and secretion to occur;
By naturally supporting testosterone production, Dopa Mucuna may help to restore adequate T levels which can have a number of benefits for male health. In addition to improving sex drive, this can also result in improved muscle building, athletic performance, energy levels and overall health.
Bacopa Monnieri is just a neat nootropic with other benefits as well
Quote:
Bacopa was used by traditional Indians to improve thought clarity and increase brainpower. It was also administered as a treatment for asthma, epilepsy, tumors, ulcers, indigestion, inflammation and many other ailments. In the present day, it is often taken as an anti-aging supplement for the brain known to protect neurons from several types of damage that accumulate over time. It is both an anti-oxidant and a neuroprotectant with evidence that it can slow down cognitive decline and may even improve learning skills.

Bacopa Monnieri is quite remarkable in that it uses a completely unique mechanism of action to enhance brain activity compared to many of the other supplements available. In a nootropic stack, it is typically combined with stronger nootropic supplements like Piracetam, Aniracetam or Noopept to enhance the effects of these memory-boosting substances.

The main compound in Bacopa extract is Bacosides which have been found to improve synaptic transmission in the brain. It is believed to increase nerve pulse transmission which has to do with the electrical conductivity of various signals between your neurons. The active ingredient Bacoside-A leads to increased kinase activity which basically means that your synapses are more receptive to nerve impulses and this triggers more stimulation in your nerve cells. This effect is especially targeted in the hippocampus which is the part of the brain involved in long-term memory formation, consolidation (or encoding) and recall. By increase the rate of transmission, taking Bacopa can ultimately produce better memory formation and lead to a faster speed of recall.

Many studies have undertaken to examine to medical and nootropic benefits of Bacopa with a number of positive findings. One of the clear indications is that using Bacopa Monnieri can improve memory retention and increase specific dimensions of cognition like working and spatial memory. You may find that when studying or listening to presentations while taking this herbal nootropic, you are able to remember more information both in the short term and long term.

This supplement can also keep your memory function high as you age by slowing down some of the symptoms of cognitive decline associated with decreased nerve impulse transmission. As you age, your neurons tend to naturally become less responsive and activity in the hippocampus decreases. By reversing this trend, Bacopa Monnieri may even be used as a treatment for memory loss in the elderly population.

Another interesting benefit of Bacopa has to do with using it as an anxiolytic. This is simply any type of drug or supplement that has anti-anxiety effects and can reduce stress and improve sleep patterns. The Bacopa Monnieri herb also contains Hersaponins which is known to have a relaxation-inducing effect. This can help you fall asleep at night and promote more REM sleep so that you wake feeling fully rested.

Because of the sedative effects of Bacopa, some people do not like to use this supplement during the day to prevent untimely fatigue. However, you can stack Bacopa with another more stimulating supplement to reverse this effect or instead reserve it for use later in the day. If you do experience drowsiness after taking this herbal supplement, try using a smaller dosage to see if that corrects the problem. Bacopa has also been observed to improve conversation and social interaction skills which is why some people take it to help with social anxiety symptoms.
I read this thread and that's why I use Fearn Lecithin Granules (because a single serving contains 1200mg of Phosphatidic Acid) {I have only been taking it for a few days so I won't comment on its effectiveness yet}
Quote:
Phosphatidic acid (PA) has been reported to activate the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling pathway and is thought to enhance the anabolic effects of resistance training.
Reishi Mushrooms are pretty ****ing awesome, everyone should take them.
Quote:
Research on the medicinal qualities of the mushroom has also increased. In laboratory and animal tests, reishi mushrooms have been observed to exhibit the following properties:
  • Anti-cancer
  • Chemopreventive
  • Anti-viral
  • Immuno-modulating
  • Anti-hypertensive
  • Anti-diabetic
  • Cardiotonic
  • Analgesic
  • Anti-oxidant
  • Anti-allergenic

Reishi mushrooms are thought to provide a number of health benefits. The mushroom is used for: preventing fatigue, regulating sleep patterns, enhancing immune function, supporting kidney and liver health and alleviating the symptoms of respiratory ailments, such as asthma and other bronchial disorders.

Reishi mushrooms contain a number of compounds that may confer health benefits, including polysaccharides (beta-glucans), sterols and triterpenes. In particular, beta-glucans may play a role in stopping the growth and spread of some cancer cells. Research into the anticancer effects and benefits of Ganoderma lucidum is in the early stages, but some anticancer properties have been observed in animal and laboratory experiments.

he impact of reishi mushrooms on cancer progression and development is likely multifaceted. Research is in the preliminary stages, but in animal and in vitro tests, extract of the reishi mushroom has been observed to:
  • Increase NK (natural killer) cell cytotoxicity, which can act against tumor cells;
  • Reduce chances of metastasis in existing tumor cells;
  • Limit invasive tumor actions by hindering metalloproteinase synthesis;
  • Promote MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) signaling effectiveness;
  • Suppress VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor);
  • Increase antioxidant levels in the blood;
  • Elevate ovarian sensitivity to cisplatin (a chemotherapy drug):
  • Inhibit cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity;
Hawthornberry works really well for me. When I was running cycles it kept my blood pressure locked in around 120/65. It also works really well for headaches.

Magnesium and Potassium speak for themselves, but I have no idea why they put taurine in there at less than .5g. I used to take 5-7 grams of the stuff to deal with back pumps, which never really seemed to help.
Quote:
Energy drink manufacturers typically promote Taurine as a focus-enhancing compound that can boost athletic performance and brain function. Studies have shown that this supplement can improve physical endurance and exercise speed in rodent trials. Other studies have noted that Taurine reduces stress and lessens anxiety in experiments designed to induce anxiety. One research team found that using this supplement improved symptoms of social anxiety and increased social interaction scores. There is also limited evidence showing that Taurine can induce LTP, resulting in better memory formation.

This nootropic also can be used to combat obesity, burn fat and maintain a healthy body. Many studies have confirmed that Taurine supplementation has the effect of lowering lipid levels. Users also report decreases in their weight, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. This also leads to a lower risk of developing atherosclerosis and diabetes. There is even the thought that obesity itself may lower Taurine levels, increasing the need for supplementation.

Taurine also helps to promote glucose control and aids in the treatment of diabetes. It has been shown that levels of Taurine are lower in people who are obese and who have diabetes. Fortunately, these studies also show that by supplementing with Taurine it is also possible to help restore the proper levels. Not only that but it may even prevent the onset of type II diabetes.

Taurine supplementation is also capable of reversing cardiovascular disease factors. It can help to lower blood pressure by reducing the resistance to blood flow within the vessel walls. It also serves to minimize the nerve impulses in the brain which drive blood pressure higher. It also helps to reduce arterial thickening and stiffness, restores helpful responses to nitric oxide, and (perhaps most importantly) reduces inflammation.
Cordyceps sinensis are another amazing chinese medicinal mushroom
Quote:
Cordyceps sinensis extracts demonstrate numerous medicinal properties. In animal experiments, as well as some open-label human studies, it has been observed to help regulate blood sugar, support antioxidant production, act as an anti-inflammatory, contribute to the health of the immune system and support kidney and liver function. The precise effects of the fungus on the human body remains ill-defined. Although some laboratory results have been promising, there have been no large-scale, well-organized studies conducted on human subjects to date. Further research and testing is necessary to discern the ability of Ophiocordyceps sinensis extract to:
  • Inhibit the proliferation of tumor cells and reduce tumor size in some cancer cell lines;
  • Mitigate risk factors associated with the development of heart disease;
  • Enhance the use of glucose, potentially improving the symptoms of type II diabetes and reactive hypoglycemia (prediabetes);
  • Support the immune system;
  • Stimulate libido;
  • Protect the kidneys and liver;
  • Loosen phlegm and relax the airways to support respiratory health;

O. sinensis (Cordyceps sinensis) extract may support overall heart health by reducing some risk factors associated with the development of cardiovascular disease, obesity and various other related conditions. In animal tests, it has been shown to:
  • Remedy arrhythmic heart beats and reduce heart rates;
  • Promote relaxation of the heart and blood vessel endothelium, supporting improved circulation;
  • Decrease systolic and diastolic blood pressure rates;
  • Increase the use of oxygen by the heart muscle;
  • Improve the levels of stored fats (triglycerides) and other fatty substances in the blood;
  • Inhibit the onset of hyperlipidemia, or the unusually high concentration of fats in the blood;

There have been several in-vitro studies conducted to examine possible anti-cancer effects of Ophiocordyceps sinensis. It has been observed to exhibit anti-tumor, anti-metastatic, anti-proliferative, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and chemopreventive properties. In these in vitro studies, it has shown positive actions against various cancer cell lines by:
  • Shrinking the size of tumors;
  • Stimulating natural cell death in tumors;
  • Stimulating cell cycle arrest in tumors;
  • Increasing cytokine synthesis;
  • Inhibiting proliferation and progression of tumor cells;

These results need to be repeated in large-scale human studies before it can be conclusively determined whether this supplement is effective as an anti-cancer therapy. Components of the extract are also being investigated for their ability to increase the level of anti-oxidants in the blood, improve tolerance to chemotherapy and support immune function.

Although it is being investigated for its possible anti-cancer effects, Cordyceps sinensis is usually taken orally as a general health elixir to improve fitness levels, support immune health, treat respiratory conditions, increase energy and vitality and ward off the effects of aging. It is also used as an adaptogen – a natural compound thought to mitigate the effects of stress on the human body. These therapeutic uses have not been tested in a scientific setting and are generally based on traditional and popular uses. The limited evidence available suggests that the extract affects a number of bodily systems, but more research clinical research must be completed to discern its specific therapeutic strengths.

I like LGD-4033 so far. The results are similar to 50mg H-Drol minus all the side effects. I've been taking 1 (4mg) a day for a few weeks, and just recently started taking 2 (8mg), one pre and one post, which i will continue to do until the bottle is gone.
Quote:
LGD-4033 is rapidly increasing in popularity, as it has shown to be the strongest and most anabolic-like SARM in existence up to this point. SARMS are quite different from steroids in terms of their makeup, lack of side effects and recovery time. SARMS can be run much longer than oral steroids. They are non-methylated and don’t pressure the liver. Although the results are not as drastic as some steroids, they are much cleaner, more keepable and have several properties that are extremely desirable that steroids may not be able to provide.

For those who are unfamiliar with the term S.A.R.M, let me fill you in. S.A.R.M.’s, which is short for selective androgen receptor modulators, are a new class of drugs designed to provide the anabolic (i.e. tissue building) benefits of steroids, but without the androgenic, estrogenic, and in many cases, cardiovascular side effects typically associated with AAS. This means you don’t have to contend with unwanted issues like gynecomastia, water retention, prostate problems, hair loss/growth, acne, oily skin, emotional disturbances, etc. Depending on the dose administered, they even have a less pronounced effect on the HPTA, resulting in decreased suppression of natural testosterone production. Consequently, PCT is a breeze.

Up to this point, we have seen three S.A.R.M’s enter the marketplace, the first of which was Andarine. In addition to its fairly weak anabolic properties, it was also unacceptably androgenic, causing many to view it as a failure in the area of SARM development. Although still available from some peptide companies, it provides little, if any advantage over conventional steroids. Next to the party was Ostarine. As the first S.A.R.M. to deliver on its promise, Ostarine’s near complete absence of cosmetic side effects allowed it to achieve considerable success in the bodybuilding community. Since then, S.A.R.M. research & development has been at somewhat of a standstill—until now.

Enter LGD-4033. Having recently completed Phase I human clinical trials, a mandatory step in the FDA approval process, LGD-4033 was found to be well tolerated, demonstrating no adverse events among test subjects. In terms of anabolic potency, LGD-4033 performed impressively, resulting in significant increases in muscle size and strength within a short period of time. By all accounts, LGD-4033 appears to be a success, with numerous positive user reviews since its release onto the peptide market.

In order to see more clearly what LGD-4033 is all about, let’s take a look at the highlights of this first round of clinical trials. Being an 8 man (6 active, 2 placebo), single dose escalation study, each participant was provided with a different dose of LGD-4033. The dosages administered to the test subjects were .1 mg, 1 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, and 22 mg for 2 weeks consecutively, during which time it was evaluated for both safety and tolerability.

As any experienced steroid user knows, the effects of AAS on cardiovascular health markers, such as hematocrit, blood pressure, hemoglobin, and lipids, are a major area of concern for anyone wishing to maintain good cardiovascular health. With traditional AAS causing elevations in all of these markers, often times into a dangerous range, finding a S.A.R.M. capable of avoiding these adverse fluctuations has been a priority among researchers.

Fortunately, LGD-4033 passes with flying colors, with study results showing no change in blood pressure, hematocrit, hemoglobin, or lipids. However, it should be noted that at doses above 5 mg/day, HDL (good) cholesterol levels were lowered below the standard reference range, although they returned to normal upon discontinuation of the drug. The inability of LGD-4033 to affect hematological health markers eliminates the possibility of SARM induced heart attack/stroke—something modern day steroids user have had to contend with quite a bit lately.

The effect of LGD-4033 on testosterone levels is a bit more varied. At dosages below 5 mg/day, total testosterone levels remained within the standard reference range (270-1070 ng/dl), while dosages above 5 mg/day reduced total testosterone into clinical deficiency. However, this does not mean that LGD-4033 at dosages below 5 mg/day have no effect on testosterone production. It simply means that this dosing range prevented the test subjects from falling into clinical deficiency, but for those who are familiar with the flaws of this reference range, it brings little reassurance regarding the drug’s safety in terms of HPTA maintenance.

In reality, LGD-4033 caused a linear decrease in total testosterone levels from baseline at all dosages levels, but the researchers’ claim that this decrease fails to merit statistical significance simply because testosterone levels did not drop below 270 ng/dl, is unintentionally deceptive. This means that someone’s testosterone level could have dropped from 800 ng/dl to 350 ng/dl, yet this massive drop would have been ignored simply because the individual did not end up in a clinically deficient range (-270 ng/dl). However, these results are still significantly better than traditional AAS, as just about all steroids, when administered at effective dosages, tend to result in clinical deficiency within just a few weeks. The fact that the test subjects also made a quick recovery implies that LGD-4033’s suppressive effect on the HPTA is not as long-lasting as AAS.

Unlike most oral steroids, LGD-4033 is non-methylated and therefore lacks the liver toxicity typically present with methylated AAS. Confirmation was obtained when researchers evaluated liver function at both baseline and mid-study, revealing no meaningful alterations in liver readings. This advantage over oral AAS, in combination with minimal hematological disturbances, effectively lifts the cycle duration restrictions encountered with traditional orals. In other words, this S.A.R.M. can be cycled long-term without fear of hepatic dysfunction/injury.

Most men, at some point in their life, end up experiencing prostate enlargement, as well as elevated PSA readings. This is not a big deal if controlled, but can become serious if allowed to get out of hand. Steroids contribute to the problem by attaching to and activating receptor sites within the prostate, promoting hypertrophy and exacerbating any conditions which may be present, such as prostate cancer. For those of you that are getting older or who currently suffer from prostate problems, you will be happy to learn that LGD-4033 has no effect on PSA readings, due to its high degree of selectivity for muscle over the prostate and other organs/systems.

LGD-4033 also has an antiresorptive effect in bone, preventing the release of minerals back into the bloodstream. This is especially beneficial for those diagnosed with osteoporosis. Sebaceous glands, cortisol levels, and heart function (ECG) also appears to be unaffected.

Like with AAS, gains with LGD-4033 are dose-dependent, allowing the individual to tailor their dose according to need. While doses up to 22 mg/day were shown to be safe and well effective, it is difficult to know what dosing range BB’rs will end up at, given their history of pushing things to the limit. With a half-life of roughly 30 hours, once daily dosing is ideal for maintaining steady concentrations of this drug within the bloodstream.

In conclusion, LGD-4033 does exactly what a S.A.R.M. is supposed to do—provide strong anabolic effects without any significant external or internal side effects. Its mild nature makes it a great drug for beginners or for anyone else looking to improve their physique with minimal risk to their health, as well as for women who want to avoid the masculinizing effects of traditional anabolics. It can also be stacked with AAS and/or other S.A.R.M’s in order to further boost muscle growth without placing additional stress on the body.

AppNut is one of the only companies I will stick up for. Their products just work. Osteo-Sport has had a definite effect on my joint health. I've taken Primaforce Cissus in the past, Osteo-Sport works better.

Odio
VeteranX
Old
12 - 09-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Black Pepper makes everything more bio-available and Turmeric is just awesome.

Quote:
Piperine is the key chemical in black pepper. It is similar to capsaicin a chemical in chili and offers many health benefits. Curcumin which is a polyphenol plays the same role in turmeric.

Both these compounds have been studied to examine the potential health benefits they can offer individually or together. Here are some of their benefits:

Black pepper enhances bioavailability of Turmeric: One important question which must be popping in your mind right now would be why among so many spices are we talking about black pepper?

The answer is really interesting too. One problem with curcumin is its low levels of bioavailability.

Most of the curcumin that is ingested gets metabolized before it can get absorbed. Piperine is said to help make curcumin more bioavailable.

This could be because it could inhibit certain intestinal digestive enzymes. This increases the amount of any drug or supplement that can be absorbed by the body. They also do not get degraded quickly.

Hence, there are studies to test if co-administering curcumin with piperine could improve the bioavailability of the former.

These studies have been conducted on humans and laboratory animals.

One study found that when even 2g of curcumin was ingested, its serum levels were very low. However, when 20mg piperine was added to curcumin the bioavailability increased by 2000%.

The bioavailability, serum levels and levels of absorption of curcumin all improved dramatically.

What it means: Thus, if one takes turmeric, most of it is unutilized unless supplemented by addons such as black pepper.

Help in reducing pain: Piperine in black pepper can trigger TRPV1 (transient receptor potential vanilloid type-1) in the body. This triggering can reduce pain.

Piperine is also used as an analgesic cream that can be applied topically on the skin to relieve pain.

Some studies have focused on using piperine as a new way to kill chronic pain ***8211; especially neuropathic pain which is untreatable.

Anti-inflammatory: Curcumin has been studied for its anti-inflammatory capabilities especially in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory conditions.

Laboratory studies were conducted on the way curcumin can be used as an anti-arthritic agent. An animal model of rheumatoid arthritis was used and 3 curcuminoids were studied.

The curcuminoids were administered before and not after inflammation set in. It was found that oil-depleted turmeric fraction was not as effective as a commercial composition that contained 94% combination of the 3 curcuminoids in combating inflammatory conditions.

Non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are usually used to treat all inflammatory conditions.

However, long term use can cause serious side effects. Hence, safer alternatives like curcumin are being studied for their potential anti-inflammatory benefits that can be used long term without any side effects.

Curcumin is able to inhibit the activity of cytokines and enzymes such as COX-1 and COX-2. It has been recommended as a treatment for chronic neurodegenerative diseases in combination with lower doses of NSAIDs.

Cancer benefits: Dietary polyphenols like piperine and curcumin have been studied for their effect on prevention of breast cancer. Mammosphere formation, which is a marker of breast stem cells were studied.

Early progenitor cells, normal stem cells and healthy breast epithelial cells were examined after control, piperine and curcumin treatment was administered.

Turmeric and black pepper compounds both inhibited mammosphere formation. They also did not cause any toxicity, therefore showing that they could be possible cancer preventive agents.

Current breast cancer treatments are often ineffective and very often even after chemotherapy and other treatment, the cancer cells reappear. According to new studies, this could be because cancer stem cells still remain and could cause tumors to recur after a period.

Hence, new research is trying to find possible ways to target stem cells. Studies have found that turmeric and black pepper combined could target breast stem cells.

In a University of Michigan study, cancer cells were injected with a potent solution of piperine and curcumin that was at least 20 times stronger that what is normally consumed through food.

Breast stem cell markers were studied. The self-renewal process of breast stem cells that is the hallmark of initiating cancer was interrupted.

This is considered a significant development. Further both compounds did not affect normal breast tissue. Sometimes women who are susceptible to breast cancer maybe advised to take medications like tamoxifen. However, these can be toxic.

Natural compounds, which offer similar benefits and are non-toxic, could be a safe alternative therapy. Another benefit is that piperine and curcumin target self-renewal of all stem cells and not just those that are estrogen sensitive like tamoxifen.

This theory offers hope to all women who develop breast cancer not just the estrogen driven kind.

Controlling Obesity: Turmeric and black pepper could be combined to fight high cholesterol levels, obesity and diabetes. Diet induced bodily changes to blood glucose, body weight, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol and triglyceride could be affected by CPQ. CPQ is an acronym for the combination of curcumin, piperine and quercetin (got from onion skin).

Presence of flavonoids in CPQ is possibly responsible for many of the reactions like decrease in glucose transport. These studies were conducted on laboratory rats.

Other benefits:

When combined together, turmeric and black pepper could help relieve gastric mucosal damage caused by peptic ulcers.

This is due to the capacity of curcumin to prevent growth of Helicobacter pylori bacteria which causes peptic ulcers and the protective capability of piperine.

Both also have antioxidant benefits.

Hence, they can benefit in improving memory loss and protect people from cognitive impairment from neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer***8217;s.

Curcumin has anti-amyloid ability that can reduce amyloid pathway in Alzheimer***8217;s. Both low and high doses of curcumin fed to laboratory mice seemed to reduce age-related memory loss.

kdt
VeteranX
Old
13 - 09-17-2015, 01:52 AM
ok i fall into ur trap odio u win

r u strong / do u look g00d?

Odio
VeteranX
Old
14 - 09-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Strength is still there from the before times, but body still looks like a cancer patient. I'm 6'5 and I weigh between 168 and 170 lbs. Which is up from 157lbs around two months ago.

I refuse any before pictures, mostly because i don't want people to remember me looking like this. But I will post some after pictures. I want to get closer to 185 though.

kdt
VeteranX
Old
15 - 09-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
Strength is still there from the before times, but body still looks like a cancer patient. I'm 6'5 and I weigh between 168 and 170 lbs. Which is up from 157lbs around two months ago.

I refuse any before pictures, mostly because i don't want people to remember me looking like this. But I will post some after pictures. I want to get closer to 185 though.
what was your average weight, prior to conditions?

6'5 170 = start adding in pizzas and ice cream

Odio
VeteranX
Old
16 - 09-17-2015, 07:19 PM
Average weight was always 185 presurgery and then 175 post surgery.

Brown rice, cheese, and greek yogurt wrapped in a flour tortilla is one of my favorite daily (bi-hourly) snacks. I make potato bread sandwiches out of just about every meal.

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 09-22-2015, 08:21 PM
i take a vitamin D supp

that's it

Odio
VeteranX
Old
18 - 09-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
i take a vitamin D supp

that's it
There's a gay joke in there somewhere. I'm just too medicated to see it.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [Stacks] What are you taking daily?

Social Website Bullshit