http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMmsX-krYyU
dat grappler doe

Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 08-28-2015, 12:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Personally, I think that 90% of gamers are just incapable of playing z-FPS games without their hands being held. They lack the spatial awareness to ever truly be good at the game, and thus would rather not play at all. It's why good Tribes players are always good at non-Tribes FPS games, but the top players of other games almost always sucked at Tribes.
man you gotta stop talking about video games, it makes u look foolish

tribes players are notoriously bad at other games outside of like a small handful of players who actually put some ****in time into other games. tribes w/large team sizes had a lot of politics deciding who was on good teams and people could hide as dead weight for ages. also the skills tested in tribes are prty esoteric and don't have much crossover even with other games in the fps genre

most competitive tribes players i've seen, esp from back in the day sucked major ass at other video games

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 08-28-2015, 12:27
^He speaks from first hand experience. He's God damned terrible!

Stop being foolish, Fool. ROFL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
105 - 08-28-2015, 12:27
Damn, it's almost like I said FPS games and not all games.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 08-28-2015, 12:33
I am 33 now, and simply don't have time to play a tribes game beyond a casual level. In fact, I wouldn't likely even buy a game unless it were really excellent, because I probably wouldn't play it. Even then, I would probably only buy the game in order to support the devs, and not to play it myself.

I say this because I want to raise the point that this is so late to market. I like the idea of a tribes game, I have opinions about how it should be, but lets be real. I'm not going to organize community for it, much less a team, I'm not likely going to play it, and I *might* buy it. Good luck.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 08-28-2015, 12:35
Erm.

Tribalwar has always been generally good at games on average. At least from what I remember. Among those of us who actually play games and not just troll the forums with a flood of drivel.

So, the idea that "tribes" players suck at games other than tribes... is not my experience. Maybe things have changed, now that there are few actual "tribes" players left around here, but I generally have a high opinion of the tribalwar gamer over the general pleabs that typically make up the population of pub gamers these days.

dweeb
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 08-28-2015, 12:38
Yea, I always enjoy playing games w/ TWers because they are just generally better at games.

Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 08-28-2015, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Damn, it's almost like I said FPS games and not all games.
yah and if u read i said they sucked ass at other fps games too

u think a tribe player who runs the same stupid ho route in a 10v10 match all game long can hang w/a quake player? lol what a joke

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
110 - 08-28-2015, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fling View Post
I am 33 now, and simply don't have time to play a tribes game beyond a casual level. In fact, I wouldn't likely even buy a game unless it were really excellent, because I probably wouldn't play it. Even then, I would probably only buy the game in order to support the devs, and not to play it myself.

I say this because I want to raise the point that this is so late to market. I like the idea of a tribes game, I have opinions about how it should be, but lets be real. I'm not going to organize community for it, much less a team, I'm not likely going to play it, and I *might* buy it. Good luck.
dang you're 33? yeah man, you are practically dead, no reason to pray game anymore ggs

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 08-28-2015, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
u think a tribe player who runs the same stupid ho route in a 10v10 match all game long can hang w/a quake player? lol what a joke

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
112 - 08-28-2015, 13:16
Quote:
Far more likely than a quake player learning that same HO route and being any good at it.

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
113 - 08-28-2015, 13:29
Quote:
yah and if u read i said they sucked ass at other fps games too

hi friends - one of the best tribes palyer to ever touch the game here

i cant vouch for all but i would safely assume that other players that got to my level in tribes definitely have a knack for other games, fps or not

myself - i went to starcraft 2 and dota 2 after tribes, and became one of the best in north america in sc2 (1v1) and dota is a bit hard to judge rank cause its a team game and sometimes u just get a ****ING RETARD team but i would say i am most definitely better than average

I dont think its fair to classify tribes players as "10v10 HO only" players although i wont argue that there are a few that probably only did just that.

I have no idea who you even are and why your ego so huge but you most likely suck dick and are mad salty that u suck at video games

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 08-28-2015, 13:33
kestrel aka project from tribes2

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
115 - 08-28-2015, 13:33
ah a tribes 2 newbie, makes sense

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 08-28-2015, 13:35
wow kestrel is a ****ing idiot

DudeofDeath
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 08-28-2015, 13:35
I've seen fellow TW'ers pretty much dominate at any game they choose to play, especially collectively..

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 08-28-2015, 13:36
didnt 5150 dominate SOF too

everyone i've ever played with from tw has been good

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 08-28-2015, 14:12
acnemofo's embarrassment has worn off long enuff 2 re-embarrass himself and disappear 4 a yr again lmao

pancake
Banned
Old
120 - 08-28-2015, 16:24
porj y do u talk about quake players.

you dont even play quake LOL

lots of us here do and have since forever LOL

ur a moron LOL

Page 6 of 60

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page MIDAIR TEASE

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
"noone" is not a fucking word , huge fucking walls of text , t1 4 ever , they took my son! , tribes sequels all sucked , vaporware