Veteran
Old
23 - 07-24-2015, 01:05 PM
who doesnt buy optimum >:?

bugs_
VeteranX
Old
24 - 07-24-2015, 01:52 PM
I use micronized creatine 10g into a water bottle each morning. I drink 1/3 of it breakfast, lunch, dinner. Been on it about three years now.

when you are older it is very difficult to maintain muscle mass. this helps.

old men have certain difficulties and reduced capacities as they get older. to my surprise going on creatine increased certain things.

I tried the HCL version but found that the improvements i had experienced with non-HCL creatine were not as forthcoming. I went back to non-HCL and was able to get back to the prior happy state.

The next thing I will try out is HMB because I have reached a point where weight gains and weight loss are roughly 50/50 fat/muscle. HMB is reputed to tip that balance in older people towards retention of muscle mass.

It is possible that the effects of creatine in younger people are not as pronounced.

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 07-24-2015, 02:06 PM
since no of u will listen and get creatine w sugar 2 help drive it in 2 ur cells immediately, the next best thing is creapure

this is cus it is made in german labs w d00ds in whitecoats etc

Creapure brand of creatine monohydrate is produced with a unique patented non-carcinogenic process in a FDA registered GMP plant in Germany with no possible risk of cross contamination or high levels of its breakdown byproduct creatanine that can occur with cheaper creatine's. Creapure is recognized for consistent and homogenous quality (min 99.9% creatine monohydrate) which increases your value, while keeping it contaminate free. Creapure is the only creatine monohydrate produced outside China.

if u cant find creapure, get cell tech from muscle te ch @ gnc, i think its $99 for a bottle but well worth it

kdt
VeteranX
Old
26 - 07-24-2015, 06:19 PM
creatine does not improve or maintain muscle mass. all it does is make you hold water. if you train REALLY hard and have a REALLY good diet, you might see 1 extra lb of muscle per year since it helps you pump out an extra rep in the 6+ rep ranges

creatine should be 2$ / lb max. if you're paying for more, congrats to their marketers.

but you all look like **** anyways so idgaf about these placebo items since you will still look like **** a year later. just like every year in the past.

pancake
Banned
Old
27 - 07-24-2015, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs_ View Post
I use micronized creatine 10g into a water bottle each morning. I drink 1/3 of it breakfast, lunch, dinner. Been on it about three years now.

when you are older it is very difficult to maintain muscle mass. this helps.

old men have certain difficulties and reduced capacities as they get older. to my surprise going on creatine increased certain things.

I tried the HCL version but found that the improvements i had experienced with non-HCL creatine were not as forthcoming. I went back to non-HCL and was able to get back to the prior happy state.

The next thing I will try out is HMB because I have reached a point where weight gains and weight loss are roughly 50/50 fat/muscle. HMB is reputed to tip that balance in older people towards retention of muscle mass.

It is possible that the effects of creatine in younger people are not as pronounced.

if i was an old age and got my test and gh levels tested a few times + had healthy heart and no other conflicting medical conditions plans to have kids somehow etc

id get a medical script for hrt replacement level test of a 20 year old that u only have to inject once every 3 months stay on it till i die

i doubt there wuld be any medical conflict if a 60 year old took it for a decade etc but wat do i kno

p sure Schwarzenegger does way more than that and hes looking good still

kdt
VeteranX
Old
28 - 07-25-2015, 06:06 PM
is bugs some jacked mother****er? im surprised he is worrying about muscle mass. im gonna guess no since he'd be on TRT and not on "creatine"

also when me and my circlejerk of lifting friends go out we refer to k0caien as creatine :3 and ppl think we are even bigger fgts but whatever

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 07-25-2015, 07:21 PM
is ur circlejerk friends a bunch of short shredded asians>???

kdt
VeteranX
Old
30 - 07-25-2015, 08:02 PM
i dont hang out with asians lol most dont lift

theyre pretty tall from 5'9 to 6'6 and some are shredded some arent idk nobody really actually lifts

2good@tribes.com
Veteran++
Old
31 - 08-06-2015, 11:39 AM
welcome to tribe talk

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-07-2015, 05:09 PM
**** your creatine and start shooting test until you get sick gainz

2good@tribes.com