What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

you are like a 40 yr dude with no job

A scrub in his 20's that knows nothing about life thinks that being older and wiser is a bad thing. Youngins are so cute in their arrogance.

plz dont talk about real-life stuff d00d

Yeah, cus Tribes is real life.

hes "drunk" at 10am

you think thats what he does?

The concept of time-zones being far beyond the grasp of your intelligence level amuses me.

im also positive some1 like him is not allowed near children

lol

also every1 and their moms know i was a god of this game, i aint need 2 type these thing on forums

Apparently you do, because you just did.

we should fight this out via a POLL

a COPA demo
vs
a TPK demo

community will decide who displayed more skill, whoever wins, obviously gets mad pussy irl

challenge accepted TPK? u old washed up drunk with no job (except professional TribalWar.com essay writer)

we should fight this out via a POLL

a COPA demo
vs
a TPK demo

community will decide who displayed more skill, whoever wins, obviously gets mad pussy irl

challenge accepted TPK? u old washed up drunk with no job (except professional TribalWar.com essay writer)

Apparently I was just issued a super cereal formal challenge for a demo making competition in a 16 year old video game I quit giving a shit about 14 years ago by an angry salty nerd that's pissed cus he's getting bested by superior articulation on an internet forum?

Don't feel so bad that you don't know what a timezone is man, you can read about that shit and learn in just a few minutes if you really want to. I don't think it's actually beyond your level of potential comprehension.

waiting for tpk article on why duel doesn't mean shit

Nobody even challenged me to a duel numb nuts. This is next level demo making shit I've never even heard of before.

If Gim, the coolest guy in your entire community can't convince me to install Tribes, what makes you think anyone else will get anywhere close.

Lately I've been busy, and I don't even have the energy to talk shit about Tribes 2 when giant penises like Kestral are throwing themselves at me...

My care factor has dropped below the floor, sorry.

The only reason I even came into this thread was because 2g00d was like sperg-masturbating to my name typing bullshit that wasn't even true and I went way out of my way to dispell like months ago in that Midair thread.

You basically can't be a more of a disrespectful unappreciative colossal dickwad than 2g00d.

His nerd rage reached like full on maximum and he obviously had nobody to dump it all onto so he started dry humping my leg when I wasn't even around like some horny frustrated dog with nothing to fornicate with, shit-talking about an opinion that I supposedly have, that in actuality, I don't, and he knows this. He just felt like being a giant colossal cock.

So I came here to tell him to get fucked cus he deserved it.

I don't give a fuck about Tribes, sorry if that bothers you cus you hate me and wanna humiliate me or whatever.

I'm playing Chivalry and Hearthstone very casually as of late, and I'm enjoying that a lot, and that's about it...

More than likely I'll be playing overwatch when it comes out...

Apparently I was just issued a super cereal formal challenge for a demo making competition in a 16 year old video game I quit giving a shit about 14 years ago by an angry salty nerd that's pissed cus he's getting bested by superior articulation on an internet forum?

Don't feel so bad that you don't know what a timezone is man, you can read about that shit and learn in just a few minutes if you really want to. I don't think it's actually beyond your level of potential comprehension.

Nobody even challenged me to a duel numb nuts. This is next level demo making shit I've never even heard of before.

If Gim, the coolest guy in your entire community can't convince me to install Tribes, what makes you think anyone else will get anywhere close.

Lately I've been busy, and I don't even have the energy to talk shit about Tribes 2 when giant penises like Kestral are throwing themselves at me...

My care factor has dropped below the floor, sorry.

The only reason I even came into this thread was because 2g00d was like sperg-masturbating to my name typing bullshit that wasn't even true and I went way out of my way to dispell like months ago in that Midair thread.

You basically can't be a more of a disrespectful unappreciative colossal dickwad than 2g00d.

His nerd rage reached like full on maximum and he obviously had nobody to dump it all onto so he started dry humping my leg when I wasn't even around like some horny frustrated dog with nothing to fornicate with, shit-talking about an opinion that I supposedly have, that in actuality, I don't, and he knows this. He just felt like being a giant colossal cock.

So I came here to tell him to get fucked cus he deserved it.

I don't give a fuck about Tribes, sorry if that bothers you cus you hate me and wanna humiliate me or whatever.

I'm playing Chivalry and Hearthstone very casually as of late, and I'm enjoying that a lot, and that's about it...

More than likely I'll be playing overwatch when it comes out...
fuk I'm quoting this s hit is to save it at a red light gfg

TPK facts:

loves writing essays to show he doesnt care
lives in japan
likes to play ultra faggy games like hearthstone
is ~40 years old with no job
gets drunk at home and goes on forum and acts like a real tough guy
thinks he was good at tribes (ROFL THIS IS THE BEST ONE AMIRITE)

get back on your meds u r fukin fukt WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU

2g00d facts:

Rides a fucking gay ass unicorn
Sucks on dildos all day for practice
Makes up bullshit fake opinions and dry humps people that aren't even posting to bait them into worthless drivel cus he has no life and no semblance of joy
is like less than 18 years old and speaks with a squeaky ass hamster voice
talks endless trash to people for no reason, then accuses them of being "tough guys" when they comment on how fucking lame it is
dresses like a pony
loves the color pink most of all
is a giant cock

13155007.jpg

I'm going to sleep now because it is 4 am here...

Again, time zones, read about them 2g00d.

They are a real phenomenon.

In contrast, ultra-nerd demo making competition challenges are not.

Back