What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

it was a giant and pointless drama and i am enjoying how u ppl keep trying to troll each other into a srs reaction while i do god givens charity work and post marketing and public relations posts on /r/Tribes getting ppl to play

of course tho in the end i am tribes cancer and what killed it tho

why is a serious reaction so ridiculous here, i mean most of you guys spend more time playing than you work i think? I think its the only reason i am here, i yearn for the answer yo.

it was a giant and pointless drama and i am enjoying how u ppl keep trying to troll each other into a srs reaction while i do god givens charity work and post marketing and public relations posts on /r/Tribes getting ppl to play

of course tho in the end i am tribes cancer and what killed it tho

LOL

TPK do u ever sleep? It is now 1:02am in Japan and supposedly you are a balanced being with a job, I think it would be a splendid idea to take your meds and catch some Z's

Dude, I am so proud of you man.

You learned about timezones.

Good job d00d.

I totally predicted this would happen.

david-hasselhoff-as-michael-knight-in-knightrider-thumbs-up-263w_350h.jpg

that is correct. seemed a giant waste of time defending myself against bs accusations. still does

That's a great attitude to have. I mean dare has called rtcll a hacker for getting caught with a bypass. A bypass is just a lasthope bypass. It could be for one thing such as the ability to change terp values. Doesn't mean he used happymod. Hell, I busted sleepy and fedz with zero positive lasthope results, which people cried about saying I didn't have absolute proof because of that. You actually got nailed 3x with a positive happymod result which you, Mr release full install of tribes and should know how they work, said you had no clue as to why you got the result. So yeah, I see now why you wouldn't want to explain yourself in front of the whole community.

I don't care if you were cheating or not. It doesn't matter to me. But that is a really shitty attitude to have for a guy who says he's a nice guy. That's my problem with the whole deal...shitty attitudes in a small community.

right but rtcll got caught with a bypass during a period in time where we were puing almost every day in the prime of LT pus

look at how skilled that guy is. i had to chase vs him during this period and often out killed and out ck'd him. and he had polate for sure cuz he admit it if not happymod which he didnt admit

i didnt have polate during that time. he had a low ping too so my 16 ping wasnt a huge advantage

i just dont see how those 3 cheat examples and their contexts of catching ppl r remotely similar other than they dealt with cheats

p sure u can inject hm mid game too these days with the touch of a button and it doesnt have to latch on to the start up to be caught so it is as easy as pressing toggle on to be busted by cheats on accident

Last edited:
right but rtcll got caught with a bypass during a period in time where we were puing almost every day in the prime of LT pus

look at how skilled that guy is. i had to chase vs him during this period and often out killed and out ck'd him. and he had polate for sure cuz he admit it if not happymod which he didnt admit

i didnt have polate during that time. he had a low ping too so my 16 ping wasnt a huge advantage

i just dont see how those 3 cheat examples and their contexts of catching ppl r remotely similar other than they dealt with cheats

p sure u can inject hm mid game too these days with the touch of a button and it doesnt have to latch on to the start up to be caught so it is as easy as pressing toggle on to be busted by cheats on accident

This really isn't about any of that. I'm just saying he was busted harder than anyone yet didn't feel like he needed to explain his innocence that he thought he was entitled to.

This really isn't about any of that. I'm just saying he was busted harder than anyone yet didn't feel like he needed to explain his innocence that he thought he was entitled to.

yeah no i was called out for cheats before you even played, and i gave out demos

and the HT dudes eventually sucked it

who rtcll???

LOL

rtcll was in a clique of what tpk would call terraforce style shit throwing screecher monkies with his TR faggot buds (who all coincidentally have also been busted with cheats before LOL)

look what those fags tried to do to me on Cat and Mouse day this year stork. if you hadnt talked to me about that AND SPOKEN UP FOR ME (and countless other of your and my former team mates also came to me and told me this fag was doing that shit i would never have known)

the guy blamed me for crashing a server during CM night something ive helped organize in the past when he was NEVER invited because he was bitter about being made fun of on a forum

fuck that guy and fuck little faggot cliques of friends this aint high school this my forum

rtcll been a protected class elitist fag in tribes since forever. the only check and balance we had on that type of faggotry ego and abusive admin style was calling him a rager.

you think he didnt react to when he got caught bypassing LH in 07? he fucking quit tribes after for a couple years dood LOL

Back