Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [fat ****] the rice and beans diet
Page 1 of 2
Lamb
VeteranX
Old
1 - 06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
so, i sabotaged my time in college so i could have more time to drink and take a **** load of adderall, which was fun for a time but stripped me off all muscle i gained prior to school. i've since discontinued all that **** and the result has been a massive gain in weight (roughly 210 a year ago at 34" waist, now 260 at 42" waist)

suffice to say, i'm disappointed with this byproduct of sobriety. now that i'm off the wagon, it's time to start attempting to give a **** again.

i just logged into a website i used in the past when i was trying to gain weight called myfitnesspal.com, awesome website but unfortunately had my weight at 18 recorded which was 165lb. **** happened. apparently it's underweight for a broad shouldered 6'3 guy, but i definitely felt much stronger at that time when weight lifting and having to deliberately try to gain weight via the gomad (gallon of *whole* milk a day) diet - pics are prolly still on here somewhere of me pulling my extra flesh around on my body and shaping it into vaginas and such. i may find them later for comparison to how huge i've gotten now

so, i lazily tried just tacking no-sugar energy drinks and flooding my veins with that ****e on a daily basis to hopefully act as a stimulant for weight loss, but it ain't cutting it. now i'm going to actually stop any amount of fried food/eating out/soda/bad **** and instead intend to eat a bowl of cereal+coffee for breakfast, rice and black beans for lunch, and then either an omelette or more rice and beans for dinner. occasionally i'll add in buffalo chicken or something to break the monotony, baked (apparently better than bbq)

all sorts of problems happen now that i largely attribute to being huge. thighs rubbing together and causing rashes, **** bouncing (attractive), joint aches everywhere, perpetual headaches, lethargy (derp), heart pain, poor sleep, depression, even had a high sugar rating in my blood that could potentially mean i'm diabetic, etc. i just want to "feel good" moreso than "looking good", though that should become an added perk

anyone here ever started as an unhealthy giant fat ****er and worked his way down to an active healthy person? it seems so difficult to do any amount of exercise with the horrible bruising and rashes i break out with simply due to being a huge ****. i've heard diet is 90% and exercise the other 10%, so perhaps i should worry about losing weight before increasing activity? i'd flat out starve myself if it wouldn't bite me in the ass as a weight gain rebound the second i stopped fasting, but unfortunately that is the case.

omg i'm so fat and sad wat do i do?

pic at 18 and 165:

fleshy flesh

Last edited by Lamb; 06-22-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 06-23-2015, 02:42 AM
dam so u r 260 now?

i am 2 lazy to tell u really anything more than read reddit fitness that will be good place 4 u 2 learn many things like the basics of calorie deficit and good liftin program 2 be on to accompany good diet

also u see go to redit progress pics and see the fat person transformation and read the comments a lot of thme who made good transition will post what they did as far as diet and exercise

gl

kdt
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-23-2015, 08:17 PM
when i diet i dont go to the gym and i lose 20 lbs in 4 weeks. its 99% diet.

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-23-2015, 09:07 PM
what do you eat? i essentially reason that so long as i eat just enough of not-terrible **** to stave off starvation yet keep an active metabolism then i'm doing alright. 3 5-600 calorie meals should do the trick, preferably the smallest being at dinner

will have a pic of my current sloppy sweaty fat ****ness shortly

Last edited by Lamb; 06-23-2015 at 09:44 PM.
darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-23-2015, 09:26 PM
do ur homework dood i told u where 2 go

gerbit does prolly some type of protein sparing fast/crash diet where he eat only chicken and cucumber 4 a while but i think he already pretty jacked and just want 2 get cut as fuk so he already has a lot of lean body mass that facilitate this as wel

u can try 2 do same thing but u will prolly give up real quick and maybe kill ruself cus u r fat slob atm?

go find out ur tdee, eat at 500 cal deficit and start weight t raining and just read read read, u r gonna have 2 make this a big part of ur life now for a while if u want 2 see results, as it clearly wasnt a part of ur life for a long time and u let it get out of hand

no 1 really care 2 see ur before pic if u dont have an after 1 at the moment, not 2 mention no 1 really want 2 see ur skinny 2 fat pics cus that is just depressing

keep it 2 urself and see where u r at 1-3 months from now so it can keep u motivated then maybe in 6 mon u can come here and show us ur progress

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 06-23-2015, 09:28 PM
i curerntly on dare diet of eat good 1 day, eat nothing next day, eat terrible followin day rinse repeat and get drunk as fuk another day

i need 2 lock it down a little better, i m usually pretty on point mon-thurs , then get wasted fri night and sometime sat, and then eat nothing sun and repeat

ive been liftin a little less tho lately c us i replace some of my gym day w playin golf after work it is real gay but o well

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
7 - 06-23-2015, 09:39 PM
eat this every morning for one month

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
8 - 06-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpiece View Post
do ur homework dood i told u where 2 go

gerbit does prolly some type of protein sparing fast/crash diet where he eat only chicken and cucumber 4 a while but i think he already pretty jacked and just want 2 get cut as fuk so he already has a lot of lean body mass that facilitate this as wel

u can try 2 do same thing but u will prolly give up real quick and maybe kill ruself cus u r fat slob atm?

go find out ur tdee, eat at 500 cal deficit and start weight t raining and just read read read, u r gonna have 2 make this a big part of ur life now for a while if u want 2 see results, as it clearly wasnt a part of ur life for a long time and u let it get out of hand

no 1 really care 2 see ur before pic if u dont have an after 1 at the moment, not 2 mention no 1 really want 2 see ur skinny 2 fat pics cus that is just depressing

keep it 2 urself and see where u r at 1-3 months from now so it can keep u motivated then maybe in 6 mon u can come here and show us ur progress
ok so no fat **** pics + actually read about ****

ty

kdt
VeteranX
Old
9 - 06-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
what do you eat? i essentially reason that so long as i eat just enough of not-terrible **** to stave off starvation yet keep an active metabolism then i'm doing alright. 3 5-600 calorie meals should do the trick, preferably the smallest being at dinner

will have a pic of my current sloppy sweaty fat ****ness shortly
if im dieting hard and actually doing it? chicken breast and green veggies for a 2-5 weeks with 5 hr carb refeeds once a week if its on the longer end of the diet. its about 900-1000 calories a day aside from the refeed. basically 200g of protein and the residual fats associated with it and fish oil.

**** dieting slow and **** doing cardio. just get me the 6 pack before summer

kdt
VeteranX
Old
10 - 06-26-2015, 05:33 AM
yes dp is correct, i'm already jacked and didnt care to lose muscle, and its a PSMF that ive done successfully for 3 years now for 4-5 wks at a time. i tried normal dieting this year i couldnt handle the progress being so slow and just did the PSMF aggressively for 17 days with like 2 cheat days.

you can still do what i did but youll need to read a lot on it first. but dp's traditional suggestion is better for you since you need to learn about nutrition and discipline first.

to be fair the first time i tried the PSMF was years ago and i gave up after 1.5 weeks.

kdt
VeteranX
Old
11 - 06-26-2015, 05:58 AM
on the right -- results from the stupid 17 day diet + day 18 of pringles, cheezits, chocolate covered almonds, cheetoes, and crepes.

Last edited by kdt; 07-02-2015 at 04:20 AM.
darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 07-01-2015, 05:38 PM
ive done it twice for 14 days at a time over the last year, with one meal of chicken rice on day 7... excellent results but it is the hardest thing to ever do this imo... not to mention u can literally have no social life because who is going to go out anywhere and just drink water...

the discipline you develop from it is really unique and underrated

pic aint workin dog

kdt
VeteranX
Old
13 - 07-02-2015, 04:22 AM
fixed

u kinda just get used to it. fast results > slow rresults for me at least

and if u do it u need to refeed properly not chicken rice unless you dont give a **** about your thyroid for 2 months. i ate a ton of cheddar baked ruffles, low fat fries, fat free ice cream with strawberry / smores pop tarts crumbled in, etc. it was ****ing great until i food coma'd and woke up realizing i had 1 hr to get in 200g carbs

i go out and drink water all the time idgaf. just talk to ppl but skip the drinking

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 07-02-2015, 04:51 PM
dam gfg, ya when i did refeed i eat like 150g carb that day but it was rice and gatorade... i never ran that **** for more than 14 days neway

is that opasyo on the left?

kdt
VeteranX
Old
15 - 07-03-2015, 02:23 AM
no opsayo is a skinny guy

gonna do a small refeed ~200g before the 4th and see how bloated i get at the beach

FOURSTAR
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 07-03-2015, 12:02 PM
so you just binge on carbs once a week for 5 hours? got a link to this, kinda interested

ive been doing the 16 hour intermittent fasting every day thing. jacked my training schedule a bit and took some weeks to adjust to, but has shown decent results so far. on month 2 of it now

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 07-03-2015, 01:29 PM
http://www.ironmagazine.com/ebooks/T...s_Handbook.pdf

kdt
VeteranX
Old
18 - 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM
that binge is way harder than you think. i had to cram 1100g of carbs over a 24 hour period once and holy **** it was so painful considering the fructose limitation requirement

intermittent fasting probably affects your results 0.00000000001%. do it if its convenient

i eat once a day for the longest time and i never called it 'intermittent fasting' rofl

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 07-03-2015, 04:12 PM
i am mostly the same... mon-thurs i wake up at 8am or so, and dont eat until after my workout at 7pm.... ill then cram ~2200-2600 between 7pm-1am

then on fri nite like 2nite, i m goin 2 drink lots and eat bbq

kdt
VeteranX
Old
20 - 07-06-2015, 08:49 PM
eat clean only foods and youll get stuffed to death by 1200 calories in 1 meal

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [fat ****] the rice and beans diet

Social Website Bullshit