[T1] LoDFix Plugin

oh yeah holy crap how did i never notice that one

(i guess the fix doesn't apply to bases)

mayb 1 day if im real bore i will c if that 1 can b fix 2

c now this is gonna bug me forever and yet i was happy in my ignorance

its like not knowing about the wilhelm scream or not hating when people say the title of the movie at some dramatic moment

also :lol: damaster i didn't think you'd actually use it :heart:

i think it should cause im pretty sure when i was testing crazy high lod settings i took this screenshot

player_lod.png

and was like whoa i didn't know the player model could go that low

and the disc laucher was just a grey blob

then again the released plugin is doing it differently

now i wanna go back and test other versions to see if they affect the base lod but i doubt it

Last edited:
do u leave everything half finished groover

pretty much yeah

i mean my whole life is halves

i spend half my time in 2 different countries and coasts sleeping in two beds i have two cellphones

i love bad bitches thats my fukn problem

like 2chainz

:heart:

does the building lod thing happen anywhere else other than starfall? i dont really care enough to fix it unless someone can point me @ an area of the .exe

i kinda poked around last night but when the base lod changes a lot more happens than weapon lod change - weapon lod doesn't even change a texture so it was fairly easy to find even for a relative scrublet like me

this lodfix was pretty ez tbch, took me less than an hr then i got distracted by buying a new bed and the next shiney thing or pair of legs that caught my eye and made me forget what i was doing

Groover, you have to do anything to this to load or just put it in Tribes Directory? I downloaded Milk/your config so i didn't know if i needed to add shit to the shortcut ala ScriptGL way back when etc :x And do i have to set the LoD in clientprefs to something specific orsomething?

u put it in the plugins folder in the tribes directory

open console "~" when u start tribes and u should see it loaded

Back