TERRAFORCE WILL SPIT ON YOU AT UVALAN29

Sponsored Links
RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
222 - 05-20-2015, 11:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
I think that's another reason I went ape**** when I came back in 2012. The community had changed entirely from civil to post-apocalyptic, and involved so much vote-kicking, trash talking, rage quitting, team switching, brutal admin abuse, and really below the belt stuff I wasn't used to seeing.

You guys got some good d00ds for sure, but as a whole, you are a very rough crowd.

It's another reason I will never fit in with the line of thinking that goes on in Tribes today. The behavior of the community is the hyper-active exact opposite of the kind that would draw in new players or encourage people to stick around and play.
~namaste~

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 05-20-2015, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
lol TPK dude relax. I know its difficult to grasp that people who played for 10 years are more likely to be better than players who played for 3 years but really man, stop, think about it for like 10 seconds. It is VERY VERY likely that is FACTUAL.

i am almost positive that michael jordan was better as a 20 yr old player compared to when he was 13.
You are currently posting from another planet.

There is nothing that you wrote that is unreasonable, nor would I disagree with it.

However, your head appears to be made of titanium alloy that prevents the entry of new information.

Such information that would allow you to understand that I do, in fact, understand that players in 2015 are highly skilled, accurate, great at positioning, and basically awesome at everything.

The lynchpin that you are missing, time... and time... and time again is that it took them... 10 years... to get there.

If it takes you... 10... years... to get good at a game... drag yourself out into your backyard, take a paddle, and just slap the ever loving piss out of your own ass cheeks, until they are purple, take screenshots, and upload them onto the internet for all of our viewing entertainment... please.

And if it not only takes you 10 years, but you actually get on the internet, and start bragging about it, talking trash to people about it, then get online, purchase a ticket for a one direction concert, and force yourself to go to it while cheering, and screaming about how incredible they are, and then bash your head against one of the outhouses until blue **** spray covers your whole body... Then thank me that I didn't tell you to do what you actually deserve, which is far far worse.

How is it possible that you don't ever look at yourselves, see what you are doing, and realize how mind-numbingly pathetic it is?

If I was bragging to anyone for being king of asteroids in 2015, I would have to force feed myself an exclusive diet or rice cakes for an entire month to cleanse my soul.

It's so incredibly baffling to know that people that think like you guys actually exist that I'm entirely intrigued to the point of not being able to stop posting.

Please don't stop. Tell me more about how incredible you guys have gotten at Asteroids after countless years of hard labor and focused study.

pancake
Banned
Old
224 - 05-20-2015, 11:20
IT DIDNT TAKE ANY OF US 10 YEARS TO GET GOOD MOST OF USPLAYED DURING OGL WE WERE JUST 9-11 YEAR OLD KIDS

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
225 - 05-20-2015, 11:27
guy is total fukin loser if i have seen 1 on here

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
226 - 05-20-2015, 11:28
we are now re-entering full blown meltdown mode!

arms and legs inside children.

pancake
Banned
Old
227 - 05-20-2015, 11:28
he edit the length of the last page long post to 1/4 of what it was

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 05-20-2015, 11:29
fuk and i didnt even get to read

pancake
Banned
Old
229 - 05-20-2015, 11:36

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
230 - 05-20-2015, 11:48
ya, why would new people not want to play tribes with you awesome people

the only thing you tards can even talk **** about is his long posts

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
231 - 05-20-2015, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
You are currently posting from another planet.

There is nothing that you wrote that is unreasonable, nor would I disagree with it.

However, your head appears to be made of titanium alloy that prevents the entry of new information.

Such information that would allow you to understand that I do, in fact, understand that players in 2015 are highly skilled, accurate, great at positioning, and basically awesome at everything.

The lynchpin that you are missing, time... and time... and time again is that it took them... 10 years... to get there.

If it takes you... 10... years... to get good at a game... drag yourself out into your backyard, take a paddle, and just slap the ever loving piss out of your own ass cheeks, until they are purple, take screenshots, and upload them onto the internet for all of our viewing entertainment... please.

And if it not only takes you 10 years, but you actually get on the internet, and start bragging about it, talking trash to people about it, then get online, purchase a ticket for a one direction concert, and force yourself to go to it while cheering, and screaming about how incredible they are, and then bash your head against one of the outhouses until blue **** spray covers your whole body... Then thank me that I didn't tell you to do what you actually deserve, which is far far worse.

How is it possible that you don't ever look at yourselves, see what you are doing, and realize how mind-numbingly pathetic it is?

If I was bragging to anyone for being king of asteroids in 2015, I would have to force feed myself an exclusive diet or rice cakes for an entire month to cleanse my soul.

It's so incredibly baffling to know that people that think like you guys actually exist that I'm entirely intrigued to the point of not being able to stop posting.

Please don't stop. Tell me more about how incredible you guys have gotten at Asteroids after countless years of hard labor and focused study.
word, agreed. As ****ed up as this community is, i think you're over-exaggerating how many of us brag about how good we are. I do it here and there half-jokingly because afterall this is a tribe forum where only tribe players frequent, so it is ok to talk about tribe-related things.

As long as you agree that the top players from 2000 are not as individually skilled as some of the best players from 07 or so, i think we're on the same page

RIP tribe

-2good (best discer of all time, best TR player, general GOAT, esport professional)

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
232 - 05-20-2015, 11:51
Yes, and I'm withdrawing my next giant post because of the douchey posts from Milk-Man and Darkpiece. They were just too next level douchey. I might change my mind later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpiece View Post
guy is total fukin loser if i have seen 1 on here
Here, let's all define total ****ing loser...

An admin that uses his power in literally the worst possibly fathomable way and deletes the best thread that the forum has seen in well over a year... a truly timeless gem that would have provided years of entertainment for everyone...

You're probably the least popular guy on the whole forum right now.

While we've got you here, care to explain to any of us as to why you did that?

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
233 - 05-20-2015, 11:54
for the lulz. duh

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
234 - 05-20-2015, 11:56
tpk dont let me prev ent u from ur sperg essays

plz post away

pancake
Banned
Old
235 - 05-20-2015, 11:57
theres anti intellectualism in society now, sure
where ppl will shun something simply because its tldr or takes thinking
and thats gay 4 sure and ppl shuldnt be afraid to write long posts or read them

but thats not y tpk is being attacked
its becuz everything becomes an overreaction sperg mania essay and that is fuked/funny

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
236 - 05-20-2015, 11:58
I don't see how a false accusation thread is "the best thread in well over a year" unless u harbor serious hate for me. Oh wait...

pancake
Banned
Old
237 - 05-20-2015, 12:00
wasnt eben a false accusation the cheat detection caught u

it was a shame and vent anger thread that got excessive for 2015 community of12 fags

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
238 - 05-20-2015, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
theres anti intellectualism in society now, sure
where ppl will shun something simply because its tldr or takes thinking
and thats gay 4 sure and ppl shuldnt be afraid to write long posts or read them

but thats not y tpk is being attacked
its becuz everything becomes an overreaction sperg mania essay and that is fuked/funny
i dont understand why it offends you guys so much. Or its just an easy **** talk

LOL SPERGALICIOUS

zzzzzz

get creative pls

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 05-20-2015, 12:02
yes but the vibe was to maintain that i am and always have been a cheater, not that i in fact had the cheats loaded for 3 times in 5 minutes

pancake
Banned
Old
240 - 05-20-2015, 12:03
rite i agree milk it was dumd and faggy of him to do that

randal tpks posts dont offend any1 here we like them cuz theyre hilarious

Page 12 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair

Social Website Bullshit