You will never touch me Mun...

gottammit do it get n e ezer? ?
sshot0093.png

da anser is yes. . yes yes
YES

Wow, your screenshots of individual score against 5 random players in an ancient dead public game are indeed quite impressive.

This easily trumps my undefeated 42 win streak on an official ladder during the game's prime...

I think I'll go play checkers with my 5 year old nephew and post screenshots when I beat his ass and show them to a 3 time Olympic gold medalist to prove my eternal superiority...

mun fukkin leevin

The only wise action you have taken thus far.

Good luck with making more cute little screenshots. They are adorable.

Thanks for stopping by...

tumblr_mj0zjtZUgc1rup3lro5_250.gif

Wow, your screenshots of individual score against 5 random players in an ancient dead public game are indeed quite impressive.

This easily trumps my undefeated 42 win streak on an official ladder during the game's prime...

I think I'll go play checkers with my 5 year old nephew and post screenshots when I beat his ass and show them to a 3 time Olympic gold medalist to prove my eternal superiority...

The only wise action you have taken thus far.

Good luck with making more cute little screenshots. They are adorable.

Thanks for stopping by...

tumblr_mj0zjtZUgc1rup3lro5_250.gif
yo bruh sry datchu fukkin suqqed chit @ game u wasted sum lyfe on
chit happen but now u gots udda chit game 2 tink u r gud @ 2 :king:
enjoy:king:vetroobz statuses k
still a jester 2 Mun :king:

mebbe we needa mo spergsays from dis fukkin weirdoo LELZ

Naw, what you really need is credentials to make this whole thing work...

You have none...

tumblr_mczhz4vJFZ1qlixxho1_500.gif

I think your popularity is increasing though, as people find you whimsically entertaining, light, and dainty.

Just take it easy on yourself and try not to get worked up so hard...

lelelelelz @ credentials onna fukkin gamin forum for game dis senile Alzheimer's pieces chit not even playda game. No y?? Cuz u fukkin suk chit n no it not worth da efforts like efforts 4 habitpostin on forum 4 game u alwayz sukked nutz @ ? ?

He he Betts luck next life GRAMPS :king:

2 tellin trooth doe 4 credentials y u meltdown every cupple months n disappear from forum on Reggie basis?? Yah, we seena nudda meltdown in da weeks

Mun leevin legaceez in ded trieb
Fuq u gon do? ? !

y u disappear from forum on Reggie basis??

Yeah, watch out for all those "losers" that step away from their computers from time to time... They must be trying to escape reality!

Yah, we seena nudda meltdown in da weeks

Naw, but I'm pretty sure we're seeing one right now. Is this not going as well as you had hoped?

Mun leevin legaceez in ded trieb

See? That's my point...

Are we supposed to be shocked and awed when you hit mid-tier in modified LT pubs after 15 years of practice and 99.99% of the players quit the game?

Have you ever even competed in any notable video game a single day of your life?

Also, the irony of you using the word "veternoobz" when you actually are one. You've been playing this game for ages...

Fuq u gon do? ? !

Well, currently I'm watching you triple post rage after saying you were going to leave...

tumblr_nlf0vqxozV1rdsiguo1_500.gif

does anyone read that gibberish

not this guy

As a linguist, I could translate for you all, but nobody really cares. lol

dang dis ol senile piecea chit onna total fukkin meltdown mode :king:
yust chawk it up wit da udda legaceez Mun leevin in ded trieb :king:

PS mun neva said him wuz leevin
y ya too fukkin stoopit as a linguist to undastand a haiku by a 15 y/o
Mo spergsays pls :king: fukkin retart :lol:

Wut mo creeperz iz forum o vetroobz convincing demselves dey real :king: Mun is dey :king: fedz
He he yah fosho but u canna call me fedzbeeeee n baby I'll ruule ruuuulleee ruuuullleeeeeee baby rule yo fantasee

Back