michelob too pussy to play auth for the 8th time tongiht

lol after u left, mich spent a lot of time trying to troll me. then he resorted to getting his buddies to votekick me 3-2 so i drop to dodge. they keep doing it so i change my name to liteflower, who was also in game. liteflower as usual vote kicks me and i drop and rejoin. when i reconnect, he's no longer in server.

LOL kicked himself.

we had to play that dumb td map where everyone runs so i tell sig im gonna kill him every map. eventually he starts to ctrl k after i hit him. then he pretends to be afk instead of ctrlk but responds when you talk about him. gg

much rage tonight

ya that was the most rage ive seen in a long time

the fear that we turned the server into an auth only server consumed ppl and many meltdowns out of fear of never playing an outside doors map again happened

liteflower kicking himself is gfg

sig going off and threatening to kill ppl was gfg

michelob flipping out about happymod over a lucky prefire kill was gfg

shadoh going emo and quitting for a map over two moons getting vote kicked was gfg

etc

the threat of no outdoor maps ever again has successfully stirred them all into posting their rage on tw

its like a union strike

but in the end im gonna win and ur never gonna play an outdoor td map ever again its gonna be auth forever from now on

sig: in the 3 posts you made, you managed to make spelling and grammar errors in each.

get out of your basement and buy a dictionary

Back