cow - some sperg posted about playing trpg on reddit so im starting a new character

there were like 10 ppl playing cuz of the reddit thread but it was so gay i got myself banned calling the server owner a pedophile

There's always been that one random rpg server with the random 1 or 2 ppl in there playing ilke 24/7 I always wondered wtf was going on with that.

isn't there like a tribes chrono rpg? what's that like chrono trigger was one of the greatest games of all time imo

isn't there like a tribes chrono rpg? what's that like chrono trigger was one of the greatest games of all time imo

ya this was the server i tried

i used to likethis other one called particles rpg and dark realms but that was like 10 years ago

ive never played chrono trigger maybe i will try it tonight

the 1-2 ppl u see online 24/7 for the last 18 years are human accounts running bots

when u see rpg server with 8 ppl on it its probably a guy running 8 tribes at once

its super gay now but used to be fun to play bash golf with ppl on the really big map that the rpg game is on its like a big tribes map with no oob and you can go everywhere

Back