New New GIF (animated) Thread by Luckyz17 - Page 56 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread
Page 56 of 361
Thread Tools
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1101 - 05-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1102 - 05-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Reply With Quote
 
ICMeltdown is offline
 
ElectroWaffle
VeteranXV
Old
1103 - 05-22-2015, 10:08 AM
Reply With Quote
 
ElectroWaffle is offline
 
SINep
VeteranX
Old
1104 - 05-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Of course when guys do it, it's "repulsive," when a woman does it, it's "hilarious."

My only thought of the phenomenon/meme is that both scenarios are rude to the reporters.
 
SINep is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1105 - 05-22-2015, 12:29 PM
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wryo0kion3c
 
Fool is offline
 
DV
VeteranXV
Old
1106 - 05-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
Of course when guys do it, it's "repulsive," when a woman does it, it's "hilarious."

My only thought of the phenomenon/meme is that both scenarios are rude to the reporters.
I've said it to my bosses a dozen times... This is ONE of the reasons reporters should be One-Man-Band's for live shots.

The whole point of a camera op/field producer is to prevent **** like that from happening.

That all said, the people in the car I understand, there isn't **** you can do about them... But that woman... **** her. (right in the *****) In all seriousness though, people like that should be beaten to death with that stick mic.
 
DV is offline
 
slogg
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1107 - 05-22-2015, 01:27 PM
Reply With Quote
its completely fake s

i remember my first time on the internet

i mean does that guy look like a field reporter? he can barely tie a tie and he has no hair
 
slogg is offline
 
bonepuppet
VeteranX
Old
1108 - 05-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
welcome to the darkside
 
bonepuppet is offline
 
easilyodd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1109 - 05-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
She's thinking about me. I can tell.
 
easilyodd is offline
 
Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
1110 - 05-22-2015, 10:40 PM
Reply With Quote
it's hypnotic
 
Wiglaf is offline
 
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1111 - 05-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Reply With Quote
 
ICMeltdown is offline
 
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
1112 - 05-23-2015, 07:22 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfVader View Post
I've said it to my bosses a dozen times... This is ONE of the reasons reporters should be One-Man-Band's for live shots.

The whole point of a camera op/field producer is to prevent **** like that from happening.

That all said, the people in the car I understand, there isn't **** you can do about them... But that woman... **** her. (right in the *****) In all seriousness though, people like that should be beaten to death with that stick mic.
maybe they should remove the stick from your ass to beat them to death with.

why so mad bro.
 
Travace is offline
 
Zanthious
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1113 - 05-23-2015, 07:25 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfVader View Post
I've said it to my bosses a dozen times... This is ONE of the reasons reporters should be One-Man-Band's for live shots.

The whole point of a camera op/field producer is to prevent **** like that from happening.

That all said, the people in the car I understand, there isn't **** you can do about them... But that woman... **** her. (right in the *****) In all seriousness though, people like that should be beaten to death with that stick mic.
wow over rage much
 
Zanthious is offline
 
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1114 - 05-23-2015, 08:17 AM
Reply With Quote
Don't we know this guy?


 
ICMeltdown is offline
 
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1115 - 05-23-2015, 08:35 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Skylines map creator.
 
ICMeltdown is offline
 
DV
VeteranXV
Old
1116 - 05-23-2015, 11:35 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogg View Post
its completely fake s

i remember my first time on the internet

i mean does that guy look like a field reporter? he can barely tie a tie and he has no hair
clearly you've never actually dealt with reporters... they might be the dumbest people on the planet.
 
DV is offline
 
DV
VeteranXV
Old
1117 - 05-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
maybe they should remove the stick from your ass to beat them to death with.

why so mad bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
wow over rage much
You know... I figured after a decade you ****s would figure out that is just the way I talk, jesus those of you who have met me in person should at least know better...

And no, not angry in the least, just saying what I know.
 
DV is offline
 
Sparty
VeteranX
Old
1118 - 05-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Reply With Quote
That was rage? Go back to ****ing kindergarten.
 
Sparty is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1119 - 05-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Danno
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1120 - 05-23-2015, 10:26 PM
Reply With Quote
i dont know what my problem is

n ws


http://imgur.com/cUlPnYF
 
Danno is offline
 
Page 56 of 361
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , suck it nash

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.