Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread
Page 48 of 1007
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
941 - 05-10-2015, 12:33
When did lingerie football become an actual thing?

Sponsored Links
DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
942 - 05-10-2015, 12:36
Been around awhile now. Buddies cousin was a QB for the Chicago team. Don't remember the name because that's how good it is.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
943 - 05-10-2015, 13:04

NWS: http://i.imgur.com/RmmtYi3.gif

CRAB PEOPLE
Banned
Old
944 - 05-10-2015, 13:10
icfire is linking gifs i literally made 3 yrs ago lmao

Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
945 - 05-10-2015, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
946 - 05-11-2015, 01:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiglaf View Post
That, my friend, is what you call a lesbian.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
947 - 05-11-2015, 09:32

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
948 - 05-11-2015, 09:59

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
949 - 05-11-2015, 10:37
Where can I go to see something like that? I mean besides driving off into the sunset until I run out of gas...

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
950 - 05-11-2015, 10:57
i saw the milky way clearly one time way up north near james bay

ElectroWaffle
VeteranXX
Old
951 - 05-11-2015, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
Where can I go to see something like that? I mean besides driving off into the sunset until I run out of gas...
Yes. Well, I don't know. Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out, and then it was nice. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was always a million sparkles on the water... like that mountain lake. It was so clear, Jenny, it looked like there were two skies one on top of the other. And then in the desert, when the sun comes up, I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began. It's so beautiful.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
952 - 05-11-2015, 12:13
Quote:
Try here: Dark Sky Finder

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
953 - 05-11-2015, 12:28
Quote:
You can see that almost anywhere it is dark. Wait for there to be no moon and go to a place without much direct light pollution. You can't miss seeing the thick part of the Milky Way. That pic has the benefit of time exposure to capture that much light so you won't see it that bright but the disk will clearly stand out.

[MoM] Gort
VeteranXX
Old
954 - 05-11-2015, 12:41
Quote:
Areas within a few miles of an observatory would be your best bet. Most will be in location with minimal light pollution.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
955 - 05-11-2015, 13:15
Hey buize

Quote:
Da Vinci surgery system uses miniature instruments to allow doctors to work in small spaces inside patients' bodies. Video shows that the robot can perform complicated maneuvers such as tying a knot as it sutures a detached bit of grape back on its host. Surgeons work at remote console with devices that mimic regular hand movements while watching 3D camera display.

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
956 - 05-11-2015, 13:23
That reminds me. Did you guys ever watch the surgery channel or whatever the **** it was in the 90s?

I assumed **** like open heart surgery was a delicate operation, much like those gifs. Nice and steady, nice and careful.

Nope. Always looked like a redneck trying to fix a carburetor with a knife and hammer.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
957 - 05-11-2015, 13:31
Quote:
i saw the sky like that a while back. we were lucky enough to get a crystal clear beach night 50 miles down the padre island national seashore. it's amazing what stupid concrete jungle cities destroy of the night sky.

ElectroWaffle
VeteranXX
Old
958 - 05-11-2015, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
That reminds me. Did you guys ever watch the surgery channel or whatever the **** it was in the 90s?

I assumed **** like open heart surgery was a delicate operation, much like those gifs. Nice and steady, nice and careful.

Nope. Always looked like a redneck trying to fix a carburetor with a knife and hammer.
That's the tools everyone uses to fix carburetors.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
959 - 05-11-2015, 14:20
Quote:

We are just flesh machines, after all.

[MoM] Gort
VeteranXX
Old
960 - 05-11-2015, 14:23
Quote:

I remember watching a hip replacement surgery on there once. First, they sawed off the top of the femur with a bone saw (which sounded just like what you would think) and replaced it with an artificial ball joint which was screwed into the bone. Then, they took what looked like a cheese grater and ground down the hip socket and hammered in the replacement receptable, secured it with more screws, then put everything back together. All this on an 80 year-old woman who was up and walking the next day.

Page 48 of 1007

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , kill yourself midxe , lemon licked my butthole , lol trump lost forever loser , odio is a faggot , odio is a massive faggot , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , overconfidence often times