New New GIF (animated) Thread by Luckyz17 - Page 370 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread
Page 370 of 481
Thread Tools
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7381 - 12-04-2017, 18:38
Reply With Quote
I would say he didn't get the loot box he wanted, missed out on tendies and then tried to reply to arsin on tribalwarforums.com
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7382 - 12-04-2017, 18:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Could be a cluster headache. Saw it on an LSD documentary. Basically the most intense pain you can imagine just comes at you in random waves. No one understand whats going on when it happens, people lose their **** to the pain. Breathing O2 helps but not much, and so does LSD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Also called 'Suicide Headaches', as a lot of people with the condition would rather take their own life than continue to live with it. It's awful.

A friend of mine was married to someone with the condition years ago. He hung himself eventually. :\
I get them. Posted about it on here before.

It's the single worst thing imaginable. I have my guns removed when I go through a cycle because I am afraid I won't survive. I would wish these on no man. None. No one deserves these headaches, I don't care what they did.

The amount of medication, injections and oxygen tanks I get to try to help ease them along is crazy. It sucks more than you can imagine.

Thankfully, there is some help that I found during my last cycle 6 years ago called, 'cluster busting' (this is where LSD or some psychedelics coome in) and i think it stopped the cycle. I took a half gram of shroomz every day for a week and the headaches went away.

Because i am coming up to the time of year when i get them (late winter, early spring) i have been getting anxiety about it and kinda freaking out. IM 46 years old... not really interested in taking psychedelics anymore but i will do anything to not get the headaches again.
 
samUwell is offline
 
[MoM] Gort
VeteranXV
Old
7383 - 12-04-2017, 19:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
This is not a "cluster headache" treatment. I'm fuzzy on the details, but it's a girl that suffers either a specific form of epilepsy or autism that is being treating with medical marijuana. After about 2-3 minutes of treatment, she calms down and stops hitting herself.

edit: It's autism. Here's the original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuZ3C9Q3Jg
 
[MoM] Gort is offline
 
Atreides
VeteranX
Old
7384 - 12-04-2017, 20:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I get them. Posted about it on here before.

It's the single worst thing imaginable. I have my guns removed when I go through a cycle because I am afraid I won't survive. I would wish these on no man. None. No one deserves these headaches, I don't care what they did.

The amount of medication, injections and oxygen tanks I get to try to help ease them along is crazy. It sucks more than you can imagine.

Thankfully, there is some help that I found during my last cycle 6 years ago called, 'cluster busting' (this is where LSD or some psychedelics coome in) and i think it stopped the cycle. I took a half gram of shroomz every day for a week and the headaches went away.

Because i am coming up to the time of year when i get them (late winter, early spring) i have been getting anxiety about it and kinda freaking out. IM 46 years old... not really interested in taking psychedelics anymore but i will do anything to not get the headaches again.
I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST:D is so ****ing dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ
 
Atreides is offline
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7385 - 12-05-2017, 21:03
Reply With Quote
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7386 - 12-06-2017, 00:17
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
7387 - 12-06-2017, 06:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST is so ****ing dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ
I also suffered from chronic migrains, shrooms helped alot.
I've had some migrains resurface after being 6 years free of em. And I am looking to take a heroic dose of shrooms to help with em. (haven't taken shrooms in 2 years).
 
Denver is offline
 
Trashman
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7388 - 12-06-2017, 09:16
Reply With Quote
 
Trashman is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7389 - 12-06-2017, 10:37
Reply With Quote
OMG!
 
samUwell is offline
 
[MD5]Hash
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7390 - 12-06-2017, 11:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I get migraines on average of once a month and usually one out of the year will be a skull-cleaving type of pain. Someone could wave a winning lottery ticket in my face and all I would be able to think about is how death would be such a wonderful relief. I don't know the levels or frequency which you must endure but you have my sympathy.

Speaking of shrooms, I thought Paul Stamets (this guy is why ST is so ****ing dumb, btw) had some interesting things to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ
That particular interview was one of my all-time favorite Joe Rogan podcasts, guy's a ****ing legend.
 
[MD5]Hash is offline
 
Zomnivore
Veteran
Old
7391 - 12-06-2017, 11:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
That particular interview was one of my all-time favorite Joe Rogan podcasts, guy's a ****ing legend.
cliff notes?
 
Zomnivore is offline
 
Window
VeteranX
Old
7392 - 12-06-2017, 12:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
cliff notes?
Hours about the health benefits/uses of mushrooms, both psychedelic and non-psychedelic. They talk about personal experiences, microdosing, uses other than eating (fabric etc), why they have a bad reputation and more. I haven't done mushrooms... probably more interesting if you have.

Edit: He also wears a hobbit hat made from a mushroom
 
Window is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7393 - 12-06-2017, 13:03
Reply With Quote
druggies always trying to justify their behavior
 
havax is offline
 
Zomnivore
Veteran
Old
7394 - 12-06-2017, 13:31
Reply With Quote
I'm fine with druggies trying to protect medicinal things n stuff.

If doing some lsd or shrooms or w/e helps with a unique kind of migraine or w/e I don't care if they wear a mushroom on their head.
 
Zomnivore is offline
 
Atreides
VeteranX
Old
7395 - 12-06-2017, 13:52
Reply With Quote
Stamets isn't a "shrooms" advocate. But he does advocate for specific medical applications and research. Studies have been done for example with mice to show the effects of Alzheimer's can be slowed/reversed as well as the potential to be applied to other biological diseases.

He also has some bizzaro 'multiverse' theories which sound retarded as ****, but I'm sure he has legitimate insights to other things that every-day people consider to be bizarre so I that respect I won't call him a nut for being exceptionally open minded.
 
Atreides is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
7396 - 12-06-2017, 15:41
Reply With Quote
listen to the podcast or read "mycelium running" dude is a legend.
 
Denver is offline
 
Thingfish
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7397 - 12-06-2017, 16:25
Reply With Quote
Stop ****ting up a Gifs thread with this crap.
 
Thingfish is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7398 - 12-06-2017, 17:56
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7399 - 12-06-2017, 18:10
Reply With Quote
Times have changed, one can now simply drive into Mordor.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7400 - 12-06-2017, 19:56
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Page 370 of 481
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , suck it nash


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56.