nsfw white females in tight dresses by confidential - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page nsfw white females in tight dresses
Page 3 of 176
Thread Tools
NoGodForMe
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 10-22-2014, 03:02 AM
Reply With Quote
Derp.
 
NoGodForMe is offline
 
Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-23-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Noshbomb
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 10-22-2014, 03:12 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
The michelin ma'am.
 
Noshbomb is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
43 - 10-22-2014, 03:12 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Because I didn't know how those videos were made. Then I found out they filmed them here in South Florida. Then I was like, "How do they get so many girls in da VIP?" Then I figured out they're all models. So when I drive past a limo at 3am, it could be full of porn stars ready to hit the VIP and shoot a video.

Not that I'm driving around Ft. Lauderdale at 3am, but I know where Off The Hookah is located.
I would be there at 3 am then.
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
44 - 10-22-2014, 03:15 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
***** looks like a banana ran head first into the wall



other bananas are now killing themselves having to look at this
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Noshbomb
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 10-22-2014, 03:18 AM
Reply With Quote
TIRES FOR SALE! YELLOW ONES!!
 
Noshbomb is offline
 
SINep
VeteranX
Old
46 - 10-22-2014, 05:20 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

 
SINep is offline
 
Last edited by SINep; 10-22-2014 at 05:22 AM.
Peanut
Veteran++
Old
47 - 10-22-2014, 05:37 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Flabby pear-shaped idiot, these women are just the result of random chance. Might as well be burr headed ******s, you know? They're just as beautiful.



Absolutely. Tens of thousands of years of sexual selection and superior genetics results in some magnificently beautiful female specimens. There's damn good reason for why White women set the beauty standard everywhere on this planet.
actually im pretty sure it's just arbitrarily imposed on other countries everywhere. similar to how you claim that black/white race mixing is promoted by the jews in hollywood.
 
Peanut is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 10-22-2014, 06:24 AM
Reply With Quote
Nobody believes that, you witless idiot. Beauty is an objective thing. 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio is attractive because it's biologically desirable. The golden ratio (found by Whites) is more attractive than non-golden ratio. Fair skinned women have always been most desired as concubines/sex slaves.

Just look at the Williams brothers. They look hideous. Then compare to Sharapova. Beauty is universal. Every man knows this because media doesn't affect what gets blood into their loins. The idea of a kinky haired negress being anywhere near what can be defined as 'beautiful' is so absurd as to be openly laughable. Only freaks and hermits believe that garbage.
 
absent is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49 - 10-22-2014, 06:42 AM
Reply With Quote
this thread wins
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
Peanut
Veteran++
Old
50 - 10-22-2014, 06:55 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Nobody believes that, you witless idiot. Beauty is an objective thing. 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio is attractive because it's biologically desirable. The golden ratio (found by Whites) is more attractive than non-golden ratio. Fair skinned women have always been most desired as concubines/sex slaves.

Just look at the Williams brothers. They look hideous. Then compare to Sharapova. Beauty is universal. Every man knows this because media doesn't affect what gets blood into their loins. The idea of a kinky haired negress being anywhere near what can be defined as 'beautiful' is so absurd as to be openly laughable. Only freaks and hermits believe that garbage.
Ok, the golden ratio or whatever I'll buy. Fair skinned females are most desirable, ok. Men aren't affected by media, but when white women go crazy for usain bolt / bbc its purely the work of the media?

If beauty was an objective thing (cannot be manipulated) and whites are at the pinnacle, you would already have your pure master race nation dude.
 
Peanut is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 10-22-2014, 07:05 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Ok, the golden ratio or whatever I'll buy. Fair skinned females are most desirable, ok. Men aren't affected by media, but when white women go crazy for usain bolt / bbc its purely the work of the media?
BBC Yes, memes like 'big black cock' are entirely the creation of a hostile media. Largest average cocks belong to Germans I believe, for what that's worth, i.e. not a lot. According to every study I've ever seen, White women race mix the least, which is then of course reversed by the same hostile media. So your claim that White women 'lust' after stupid ******s is a jewish meme in itself. Do some of them? Yes, but in the absence of ******s they'd be ****ing barnyard animals or doing other depraved things. The most desirable mate for non-White women is consistently a White man and interestingly enough a black woman-White man mix is very stable because the negress doesn't want to let go of her prized cracker, whereas White woman-****** relationships implode because ******s are insufferable. The woman is lucky if she gets out alive, as so many bootlipped coons are wont to kill her instead of separating.

Women don't set standards for morality in any case. They will do exactly what the authority tells them and in the modern jewed world, that authority happens to be big Shmuel running the TV stations and the radio and the movie studios (the jews admit to this openly, btw).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
If beauty was an objective thing (cannot be manipulated) and whites are at the pinnacle, you would already have your pure master race nation dude.
We already have those, but people like you are trying to destroy them. There's a reason the modern world is literally the same thing as Europe. We are the master race. We're a bit naive though, admittedly. Shouldn't have taken into christinsanity nor let these ****ing desert savages in. Can't get everything right the first time, but thanks to the Internet, more and more people are starting to see just what a cluster**** it is having jews in our nations. I'm confident Whites will make jews go extinct before the jews do it to us.
 
absent is offline
 
buize
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
52 - 10-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Reply With Quote
Post more pics of white girls and stop reading about cock size u ******
 
buize is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 10-22-2014, 07:55 AM
Reply With Quote
**** you. I'll read as much about cocks as I damn well please.
 
absent is offline
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
54 - 10-22-2014, 08:06 AM
Reply With Quote
Yes you sure will
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Peanut
Veteran++
Old
55 - 10-22-2014, 08:10 AM
Reply With Quote
Absent will you write me a reference letter guaranteeing my impunity, so that when neo nazism is revived and SS comes knocking, they will spare me?
 
Peanut is offline
 
confidential
VeteranX
Old
56 - 10-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Reply With Quote
 
confidential is offline
 
confidential
VeteranX
Old
57 - 10-22-2014, 10:31 AM
Reply With Quote






 
confidential is offline
 
GraphiX
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 10-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Reply With Quote
i swear to god how in the **** have some of you shut-ins never seen a female in a ****ing dress
 
GraphiX is offline
 
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
59 - 10-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphiX View Post
i swear to god how in the **** have some of you shut-ins never seen a female in a ****ing dress
we had this discussion last night. fag.
 
Rev_Night is offline
 
GraphiX
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 10-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Reply With Quote
no we didn't tho
 
GraphiX is offline
 
Page 3 of 176
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page nsfw white females in tight dresses

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert , jason kotz chicago rapist

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 AM.