Dear Climate Change Deniers

if NASA really cared, as though there was some charter, document, constitution or expectation that they should, we would be talking about how to fabricate these glass domes on earth that are on the other planets and we wouldn't have to deal with UV rays, rain, snow, winter, cold, tornadoes, we would see lifespan increases, and energy independence.

The old legends talked about life under these domes, the shape of the domes is still seen in the original images where they blacked out the stars and outer space using air brush in the dark room. Even the colour change from outer space and black paint brush can be seen.

but not all of us were meant to know ?

nah he can back channel me, he copies my emails trying to sound technical even though he has 0 machine shop hours.

Togo came up with an idea on Friday for a machine that will turn things upside down

the only thing is if plans are presented to my boss he will likely want to send me to China and I hate jet lag, and have school still

they do not refer to milankovitch cycles at all in that link

23.5° is not a "tiny wobble"

just stop

Tiny wobbles in Earth’s orbit altered when and where sunlight falls on Earth’s surface.
A biographical sketch of Milutin Milankovitch describes how changes in Earth’s orbit affects its climate.
lol

they literally refer you to a biographical sketch of Milankovitch himself

u dumb or blind?

Unlike you and yours...

Such an easy game to play.

Just that the folks who believe man contributes usually do provide links, and deniers usually don't.

dear dipshit,

that is a graph of 1 of 2 satellite temperature records. This one is the Remote Sensing Station. The data is publicly available. The graph itself tells you where this is coming from. There is even a fucking link to the data on the graph. It is overlaid on top of the CO2 measurements from Mauna Loa. CO2 goes up, temp stays the same. You can't explain that, and neither can the warmist scientists. This is a very strong indication that climate sensitivity to CO2 is not nearly as strong as many of them would like to believe.

NASA says Milankovitch cycles are not an adequate explanation for the warming trends we have seen since the 50s.

I'm talking about a cycle that lasts 26,000, and was the cause of the last ice age and biblical floods that followed. The "experts" (like NASA) denied these theories for over 50 years.Think of a 26,000 seasonal change, we are approaching the middle of summer. NASA's might aswell be basing what they say on "it was hotter today than it was yesterday"

My main point is that this is entirely being ignored and most who dismiss it dont grasp the immense time it takes for a full cycle, and immense effect this cycle has on our planet.

I dont doubt we are turning our planet into an oven, but naturally because of these cycles, this oven is moving closer to the sun. Not only that, but also constantly changing the axis on which it spins to a point that a "wobble" will eventually happen. This effect on Earth defines things like our polar ice caps and equator...causes continental shift and changes the magnetic polarity. Even the more advanced ancient cultures tracked the precession of the Equinox for good reason.

Meanwhile we dicuss how co2=heat and be told we need to live on less and depopulate.

People should be concerned with what caused the wobble, because earth was never designed to wobble. But we don't want to get into creationism now, its better to throw a hundred non-working theories against the wall that involve millions of years of cells evolving in mud.

People should be concerned with what caused the wobble, because earth was never designed to wobble. But we don't want to get into creationism now, its better to throw a hundred non-working theories against the wall that involve millions of years of cells evolving in mud.

plz

tell me your opinion on evolution and evolutionists

Yeah I was talking with my friend in the yard and mentioned how we should be able to take this one part (Wheel Hubs for tractors, about 200 kg and about the size of old style carbage can) roll it into a cage and using dials know exactly where the surfaces are on it within seconds.

This would be the most complicated machine I ever thought of. It would use pneumatics, nylon and rubber, a roll cage with spring loaded work stops, custom machined 'bearings' a foot in diameter, linear sliding bearings for (1 or 2) pneumatic centering ram(s) minimum 4" diameters, a rolling mechanism to put the piece into place initially and then get out of the way, hardened rings to force it into position from the inside, and then dials mounted on the ram to find the center line once it is held by the roll cage. Fine tuning adjustors on the roll cage would be preset to the centerline of the rams, but no two pieces will be alike so likely each piece will need fine tuning for a few seconds.

All in all it will do an inspection as good as a computer can do but for a good operator, he could have it in position and rolling hopefully within a minute or two. This leaves the $80k CMM ready for other operations and 100% ensures quality conformance for a $1.5 million job.

It'll probably be as big as a car LOL

Last edited:
Back