some lush terrain

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
So it's been awhile since I've made anything for 1.40...

Since I assume you all have nerd-lord computers I've made a HQ terrain set for ONLY computers capable of rendering terrain tiles @ 1024x1024 a piece.

I need people to test it out for me since my computer wont even load it up on my 1.40 screenshot config. Since thats all its good for anyway. I got them to work @ 512x512 but that is not HQ and it does not seem appealing to me.

I would like some screenshots of these Preferably raindance (not LT raindance) and dangerous crossing (LT).

Installation: Extract to your Tribes/base directory you do not want to mix this with the skins in your entities folder.

BTW These textures are rather large and and will increase loading time.

ENJOY!
HQ LUSH TERRAIN

fuuuuk i gotta rezip this shit again -_-

just give me a screeen i ned to see if i messed up somewhere then i will finalize and compress imgs'

yeah srry i had someone else try and they said its v nice true to original. this is just a test but my main focus was making sure that rocks dont look like shit.

i was talking about this 1:
lrccc.png

yeah those were good. If I could find them again I would fine tune them and make them a little better

so im gonna be honest

i appreciate the effort

but as provided it was too big and hung tribe @ map load, so i resized to 512 an optimized and

meh

but keep workin ;) and always use pnggauntlet!

I like whats been done so far. Just gotta stay true to the originals. frankly I'm not sure if the lush terrian has grass or is it just some sort of weird alien moss stuff.

Back