you found a gold one? grats
no just linking first google search

i probably wont use it for a while cuz rest of my pali cards are ass

Sponsored Links
Bender
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 01-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Loving the Shaman. Played Druid and Priest passed level 30, but Shaman is waaay more fun.

I'm finding myself getting a tad irritable with slow, indecisive players lately. I hate getting matched against opponents that drag ass on each turn.

Play a ****ing card already!

Rai1434
Veteran5
Old
163 - 01-05-2014, 12:23 AM
56% win rate in Legend
these rankings are so volatile

Pengo
VeteranX
Old
164 - 01-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Loving the Shaman. Played Druid and Priest passed level 30, but Shaman is waaay more fun.

I'm finding myself getting a tad irritable with slow, indecisive players lately. I hate getting matched against opponents that drag ass on each turn.

Play a ****ing card already!
Turn time limits are pretty decent IMO. Right when I feel like it is taking a bit too long the timer starts counting down.

Scrolls was horrible, I believe it was 2-3 minutes per turn when I last played. Though there is a lot more to think about in that game with movement and placement...

I think hearthstone is like 1 minute per turn?

Rurouni
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 01-05-2014, 01:25 AM
play nozdormu

gg

Xapz
VeteranX
Old
166 - 01-05-2014, 11:15 AM
How do I get into this? I have my beta settings turned on in battlenet (only for about 2 weeks). Do I just have to wait or can a friend potentially invite me?

Rurouni
VeteranXV
Old
167 - 01-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xapz View Post
How do I get into this? I have my beta settings turned on in battlenet (only for about 2 weeks). Do I just have to wait or can a friend potentially invite me?
both.

Rurouni
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 01-07-2014, 02:58 AM
i just had a marathon arena match where the enemy warlock basically lifetapped himself to card death lol

man i suck at arena, i really have to learn how to draw

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
169 - 01-07-2014, 10:13 AM
same..my most wins is 4

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
170 - 01-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Me too. The only thing that's really fun about this game IMO is the arena so it sucks that you have to pay gold to enter it. I really wish they offered a version with no rewards. I don't give a **** about unlocking new cards if I could play arena all day.

Vance
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 01-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
Me too. The only thing that's really fun about this game IMO is the arena so it sucks that you have to pay gold to enter it. I really wish they offered a version with no rewards. I don't give a **** about unlocking new cards if I could play arena all day.

Atreides
VeteranX
Old
172 - 01-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
A 'Free' Arena doesn't work. It's a cool game mode to just play for fun, but the drafting of the deck doesn't work under a free access model.

Here's what happens:

1)players enter the arena over and over until they get the class of their choice

2)Players draft a deck that is 'OP as balls'

If conditions 1&2 are not met, the player will either retire the deck immediately, or concede at the beginning of each match until they have their 3 losses.

The 'free' Arena would become a ****hole where players simply 'mine' out the strong decks - and once some players start doing it, everyone will have to 'mine' decks just to stand a chance.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 01-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Blizzard is a multi million dollar company. I'm sure they could do something to deter ****heads. They just don't want to. They want to make more millions of dollars by charging for the only fun part of the game.

Or, simply give more gold for winning in ranked so that I don't have to grind for an entire day for one arena entry.

Rai1434
Veteran5
Old
174 - 01-08-2014, 09:01 AM
constructed is way funner/competitive for me

both are good

Vance
VeteranXV
Old
175 - 01-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
A 'Free' Arena doesn't work. It's a cool game mode to just play for fun, but the drafting of the deck doesn't work under a free access model.

Here's what happens:

1)players enter the arena over and over until they get the class of their choice

2)Players draft a deck that is 'OP as balls'

If conditions 1&2 are not met, the player will either retire the deck immediately, or concede at the beginning of each match until they have their 3 losses.

The 'free' Arena would become a ****hole where players simply 'mine' out the strong decks - and once some players start doing it, everyone will have to 'mine' decks just to stand a chance.
i see a solution of just removing the retire option

if theres no card / gold reward for a free arena, why waste your time losing 3 games to get an optimal deck

Pengo
VeteranX
Old
176 - 01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
They priced it pretty well, I have no problem paying $2 once every two or three arena entries. Or even less if I were playing constructed, I just don't feel I have enough cards to enjoy that yet though.

How would you feel if it cost more like $40? Thats how mtg:online prices their draft

There's a big controversy that's surfacing about MTG -- apparently some chinese printers are ramping up to make some really convincing counterfeits of all the rare cards. The MTG physical card market is going to get ****ed

Last edited by Pengo; 01-08-2014 at 04:42 PM.
1teaminlondon
Veteran++
Old
177 - 01-08-2014, 04:42 PM
arena only seems fun cuz ur new. after enough games ull realize arena in its current form is retarded

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 01-08-2014, 05:50 PM
I don't get how it's any more retarded that playing the same 5 constructed decks over and over again. There's so few cards in this game that everybody uses the same deck.

Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
hearthstone: as much fun as winning in blackjack while counting cards

HaPpY
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
180 - 01-09-2014, 03:18 AM
so i just rolled all the standard faggy mage cards in arena

fukin everyone up