The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

stork should try 2 make tribe 2 history thread where he thinks he good but then gets crushed with 0% stop rate against a real offense

2010-2011 39-2-1 back 2 back tourney champ

1 year of playtime only match and scrim

#2 draft pick in third tourney which I no showed

have u won a tourney yet?

diff between me and proj - I can win without a stacked offense/defense

playing t2 was a joke

Good read. My fondest memories of LT were back in its early days with $G$ taking on Masters and BITCH. I remember us sitting at #1 for something like 8 matches, praying BITCH wouldn't get a chance to challenge us that particular week.

I then moved on to PE, who always seemed to be going head to head with $G$ at the time, making for a good rivalry. 2003 - 2005 was really the heyday of LT, with the era Stork provided being a relative shit show. Still all a lot of fun though.

t2 was weird

i could snipe with 250 ping easily, i could not do that in t1

i liked that, but it also said a lot about how soft the game really was, then you throw in shit like vehicles etc and ugh

t2 was weird

i could snipe with 250 ping easily, i could not do that in t1

i liked that, but it also said a lot about how soft the game really was, then you throw in shit like vehicles etc and ugh
u would get ur salad tossed in t2

much harder game than t1

Proj have you ever considered how bad the t2 community is at the game?

Slush is considered an above average capper. Which basically means he can run more than 2 routes a map.

t2 community still playing caveman tribe game.

Proj have you ever considered how bad the t2 community is at the game?

Slush is considered an above average capper. Which basically means he can run more than 2 routes a map.

t2 community still playing caveman tribe game.
t2 is a real tough game and not many people still play it

t1 is real easy and it doesn't take too much to get good at it. there's no real depth to it

case in point you tried to play lof against stack n hack and got 0 stops in 2 maps, because lof isn't even a real position against good players. being able to spin around in circles and snipe and mine disc is not a terribly useful skillset beyond the newb leagues

t2 is a real tough game and not many people still play it

t1 is real easy and it doesn't take too much to get good at it. there's no real depth to it

case in point you tried to play lof against stack n hack and got 0 stops in 2 maps, because lof isn't even a real position against good players. being able to spin around in circles and snipe and mine disc is not a terribly useful skillset beyond the newb leagues

I lof'd against stack n hack on 2 maps I had never played and with tib and shyster as my d partners. The next day we played same maps and stack n hack barely won.

This is why u dont c why t2 is so bad. Stack n hack beats shitty teams and claims elite status. Did u guys ever once beat an elite team? Prob not. It takes elite opposition to become elite status.

Meanwhile stork won every single match he played in except for the 2 vs snh. I guess if I beat same players snh did, I am elite 2.

lmao

Back