Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

damn i kinda want 2 do this. but i can only chase nd suck.

i will do this if you need more ppl and r ok w/ tribal noobie. maybe im ok late round pick + very reliable.

I'd suggest lowering damage but removing spread so it's still good for range but not ridiculous up close

legions chaingun: add heat mechanic spread increases over time unless you're going fast then air cools it down once u reach certain speed it doesn't heat up @ all and spread stays tiny gg

prob would have to decrease* wep switch time 4 that to work + it really prob too big of a change 4 tribal vets even tho its logical nd balanced

Last edited:
legions chaingun: add heat mechanic spread increases over time unless you're going fast then air cools it down once u reach certain speed it doesn't heat up @ all and spread stays tiny gg

prob would have to decrease* wep switch time 4 that to work + it really prob too big of a change 4 tribal vets even tho its logical nd balanced

i am not a big fan of over complex game mechanix

i am not a big fan of over complex game mechanix

its a little complex but its logical + balanced and you can make a little heat bar so ppl understand when its heating up + cooling down. and they see the spread increasing so its easy to understand what's exactly happening.

i might make a little mod for it just 2 see if anyone likes it. Altimor's idea might work better then the current setup anyway tho and that's very easy to implement and test.

Last edited:
it would be useful 4 chasing and finishing off opponents as it should be. otherwise you might as well use cg only, disc 4 jump & nade 4 clearing

Last edited:
Asking money is not a good idea, even if u pretend that everyone will show up, it is a recipe for fail. Stick with something simple, have captains duel for who gets to pick 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so forth and then do a little draft or whatev

I don't understand why you'd want less teams or players in tourney. Isn't the goal always to re-spark interest in tribes?

Back