Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

I am for the cg reduction of 20 damage to 17 or 16. The tournament will most likely be held on your server opsayo. (as well as citra's) Due to more controlled model validation.

Cash prize remains. I put more money down on a game of cards w my friends. 10$ is nothing but adds up to alot for the winning team if everyone puts in. Right now if everyone plays we're looking at around 350$ to the winning team with 2nd place getting their money back. This is just more incentive to actually play rather than bail, imo.

I am closing signups on friday. I will get a paypal account setup so that all participants can make payments this weekend. The accout will be managed by stork. Once everyone who is actually serious about playing (pays) then we can start the draft with a more accurate pool.

I still need more captains with the current signup list.

I'm down for whatever. But I still think the first tourney since 2010 shouldn't be pay to play. We should get 1 under the belt and just have fun. Then maybe we take it up a notch.

I imagine some people don't even have PayPal. So there's going to be a delay with people sending in money. Setting up their accounts, transferring funds, sending tourney money, etc.

Imho, wrap up the signups on Friday, draft on Tuesday, first matches on Sunday. Etc etc just play tribe and let others play 2.

Agreed with Stork.

I'd also advocate seriously for plasma instead of cg. that would make things super fun. for me.

i hate both plasma and cg, but i would rather have plasma in lt. but the thing is y would u need plasma when u haved disc, dats y u need blaster w/ ammo 4 chasing.

Don't they need one to get money back?

I know you're reasoning behind this, sleep. I just think ppl will back out if it's for $$ no matter how little the amount is. We have to prove tourneys are fun again.

u kno if ppl r playing they should decide if pay or not, so u should make a poll, and another one to decide if we should use cg w/ nerf damage, plasma, or blaster w/ ammo. u can also add nerfed cg by building up damage w/ speed (and no spread) if neone wants to modify it.

not paying to play this shit game that i barely play anymore other than to join 2 c old friend and troll them

gg

Back