TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

wasn't wtaunt10 broken and you had to do ~wtautn10 instead

maybe i'm thinking of another one

~wcheer2

6HmEQ4U.png

does anyone have a sideways screen shot of an airborne flag carrier? 90 degrees left.

i found one from tribes ass end, but that's it.

Tribes-Ascend-review-1.jpg

i'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find two guys to go in to t1 and take a screen shot up close of a flag carrier profile.

Last edited:
i don't know how to do that.

something with a little more extension.

what I really what is a silhouette of the 2 DC towers with arbitrary landscape in a w curve. bridges over that and a tribes guy with a flag on his back at the apex. TW logo in the ground centered in the land however I don't know how to use the damned new photoshop or I'd show you. I have the shapes of the bases (no sensors, unnecessary) but I think this could be cool.

Maori with happy flag.

plz print if not rls so i can print/buy.

Top quality shirt, top quality paint.

Anyone not willing to pay $50 bucks for a shirt needs to get a new job

for realz

i don't know how to do that.

something with a little more extension.

what I really what is a silhouette of the 2 DC towers with arbitrary landscape in a w curve. bridges over that and a tribes guy with a flag on his back at the apex. TW logo in the ground centered in the land however I don't know how to use the damned new photoshop or I'd show you. I have the shapes of the bases (no sensors, unnecessary) but I think this could be cool.

Now we're getting somewhere.

I just saw this contest about 20 min ago, but am determined to submit something…or a few somethings.

i'm late to this thread, it wasn't mentioned in the OP and i'm too lazy to read through 20 pages

will you do international shipping?

Now we're getting somewhere.

I just saw this contest about 20 min ago, but am determined to submit something…or a few somethings.

KwaNgo is here. Shit is about to get REAL.

You have until the end of the day Friday, by the way. :sunny:

i'm late to this thread, it wasn't mentioned in the OP and i'm too lazy to read through 20 pages

will you do international shipping?

I'm planning to do USPS Priority, which should allow pretty much all Intl options. It will be slow, however.

Back