I dub thee, Sir Altimor...

altimor I need a new version of HappyMod

you used the same hooks that the Original HappyMod used, so it's getting detected, and I'm way to busy to spoof it enough to go buy undetected. Hurry up, and don't tell Opsayo.

Best Wishes,

DiSk

dont worry i made a new happymod with a kernelmode antianticheat superspoofer x5000 driver

i have sent it to you on a cd via mail for extra security, you will receive it shortly

tpl u realize u are talking about a 15 yr old ??

this thread is a crime in some states

I'm just saying he's gonna save the world man...

He's been knighted...

And he's got super computer powers...

a.-knight-01.jpg

Last edited:
Altimor, you are to be gifted with sword and shield.

You must hereby swear fealty and do homage to the crown of The Pumpkin King.

A knight is first and foremost a servant-and specifically a servant of the crown. The very word knight means servant.

To ever be a good knight and true,

The knight is on the side of good, that is, light, life, and love of his fellow man. The knight loves truth, as lies are a dis-service to the knight's fellow man, a denial of the love and service the knight owes to all, representing reality as it is to the best of his ability.

Reverent and generous,

Reverence is an act of love, showing love for one's fellows by not deriding their most deeply held beliefs, and love for the gift of life, in appreciating the grandeur of that gift. Generosity in spirit, in being willing to grant politeness to all, respect to rank, and consideration for the opinions of others, is just as important as generosity of possessions, the largesse that shows strength of character in the open handed nature of the giver. It is to give more than is expected in all things.

Shield of the weak,

It is the duty of a knight, and his privilege, to grant equity in human relationships through the application of his own effort. Where right is made by might, one's fellows are reduced to counters in a game of possessions. Where might protects right, giving the widow and orphan a voice to equal the strongest of us, then love has made us all the greater. Only the weak feel the need to control. The strong set us free. This is the greatest love.

Foremost in battle,

To be foremost in battle means that you hold your own life as little, but your love as all. Thus, the spirit triumphs over transient flesh and though the body die, the spirit is eternal.

Courteous at all times,

Politeness, Respect, and Reverence show care for the perceptions of other people, one's superiors, and the ultimate love that is what we champion.

Champion of the right and the good,

Anyone has some power to choose either light, goodness and love, or darkness, fear and the wrong. We choose to be champions, might standing up to hold for the positive, life-affirming stature of existence.

Thus you must swear your oath to your liege lord that you will defend the forces of light and good on the fields of chivalrous battle.

tumblr_mkipbi1Fjk1sn1pavo1_500.jpg

You must swear your oath, send me your e-mail, and approve of my steam friendship to receive this special gift of knighthood...

Only then will I teach you the arts of war...

Swear to me young squire Altimor...

See yourself rise and be knighted...

LMAO

Back