download afterhope here:
what is afterhope
- afterhope is a 1.40 patch to bring cheat-free play back into tribes. all this does is put lasthope back into 1.40.
features (same as lasthope)
- memory scanning
- model validation
- overwrite your tribes.exe with the 1.41 tribes.exe. i recommend backing up your original tribes.exe prior.
- the lasthope scan for emjay's leaked terp will kick for netset, so server owners should remove that. theres no point in having it.
- all 1.40 plugins will work with 1.41
- if you run a server and you want info, pm me
- mariejane, nofix
- stork, groove
- cheaters - without you there would be no motivation
why am i getting kicked from other servers while running 1.41 (troc mem.dll, emjay terp)?
- 1.41 responds to lasthope queries, and old lasthope configs will false positive on the 1.41 client. if these servers haven't updated their lasthope configs, then you'll have to use the 1.40 executable to play on those servers.
- for server owners, this means that when you scan clients, you need to use your first scan to determine client version, then scan accordingly.