Sponsored Links
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 03-26-2013, 18:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
while there's undeniably an element of that, as in real life, there are waaaaaay more systemic problems in the way that the military handles it

sure, there are major ****ing consequences to a false/irresponsible claim, but the way that it's procedurally dealt with is ****ed re: having to report offences to either a friend of the offendor or even the offendor himself, the internal nature of the process, and the pressure to keep it internal

I'm really not doing it much justice because I'm way too far removed from it, but I really do suggest you watch that documentary - it's already affected US military policy because it comes (supposedly) as such a ****ing shock to so many people on both sides of the debate how massively ingrained an issue it is ;f
Well that's not even remotely true.

Most sexual harassment claims are handled at the lowest level possible so we don't have problems like the stupid **** who got the guy fired for making stupid ass penis jokes. Generally in those cases it's, hey can you please stop telling dirty jokes around me, the end, case closed. You can obviously take it higher if there's serious harassment going on and we have organizations at each command that take care of those. Some get very messy, but hey when you introduce women into a work place there's going to be creepers trying to get laid.

Sexual assaults are in a completely different category. There's two ways you can handle it, reportable and non-reportable. You can talk to certain people and the "assault" stops right there and doesn't become an investigation. You talk to ANYONE else and it immediately becomes a reportable case and heads start to roll.

I don't know how old your info is but the military does not **** around with even allegations of sexual assault. The people accused are generally dealt with regardless of whether they did anything or not and the victim is generally at a different command by the end of the week.

I have a girl at my command right now who claimed **** at her last one just so she could get transferred. GG point to the ladies.

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 03-26-2013, 19:02
I'm just interested in the dongle and forking jokes, they sounded pretty good.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 03-26-2013, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
I have a girl at my command right now who claimed **** at her last one just so she could get transferred. GG point to the ladies.
they dont make it easy on the others

Page 5 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Women are ****s

Social Website Bullshit